Sign in to follow this  
Rahul

Delta force game series

Same story of me.blackhawk down was very good.

Yes BHD was also a nice game which i played a lot, i actually went back and played it again about a year ago and it was still fun. I actully played it several times a week for a few months and then forgot about it again :p

I might give it a go again someday :)

Hard to play BHD and make proper use of avalable bullets.what you think about DF2, i think that is also very good.DF3 is ok.

Hard to play BHD and make proper use of avalable bullets.what you think about DF2, i think that is also very good.DF3 is ok.

The DF2 days were really nice, i loved it... kinda miss the voxelspace hell :p

DF3... Land Warrior..... i hated it :D

the original really brings me back, i remember it was just about the coolest game i have ever played at the time. the sounds, the feel when i get a shot on. ahhh

I can still remember playing Delta force 1 and Comanche gold online lol talk about lag fest, DFLW DFBHD/TS, Joint ops & its expansion = best novalogic games to date as far as online warfare goes :D

I can still remember playing Delta force 1 and Comanche gold online lol talk about lag fest, DFLW DFBHD/TS, Joint ops & its expansion = best novalogic games to date as far as online warfare goes :D

DFLW and JO:E was rubbish :p

My friend and I used to take turns playing DF1 on my computer, when I got DF2 it was like the happiest day of the year for both of us. Even my mom played those games and would complain about the bad team mate AI, lol.

Online was pretty fun, we discovered a way to cheat by glitching inside a two story building that allowed us to shoot out through the walls but no incoming bullets could penetrate and hit us. Hey we were only 15, we thought cheating was funny back then.

Edited by randir14

Oh, the memories, I used to play these games all day when i was younger!

Is there any Delta Force Black Hawk Down servers in Multiplayer?

Is there any Delta Force Black Hawk Down servers in Multiplayer?

I know their used to be. I miss the stat games. I think I got up to Lt. General or something before I got sick of people bunny hopping with SAWs and went back to OFP.

The 1986 one with Chuck Norris? Hilariously bad movie, but not connected to the videogames.

That film was pretty tasteless and inspired by the Palestinian plane jackings that used to be so common at the time.

0U0G9OT_yq4

"Hello im Chuck Norris and im here to take you home!" :D :D :D

Hahaha good ol' Chuck.