Sign in to follow this  
Rahul

Delta force game series

I love to play all novahaq games specially delta force series.

It is too bad Novalogic doesn`t remake Delta Force 2, same game, next gen engine.

http://rds.yahoo.com/_ylt=A0geusuB1sFKsDMBsr9XNyoA;_ylu=X3oDMTE1ZTdqMXAzBHNlYwNzcgRwb3MDMgRjb2xvA2FjMgR2dGlkA01BUDAxNV8xMjA-/SIG=1207h1v6h/EXP=1254303745/**http%3a//www.novalogic.com/DFAF/angelfalls.htm

Probably not what your expecting..been delayed once already. I myself miss the days of Delta Force "Land Warrior" an "BHD" LW was my 1st online mp with AOL 8) Maybe a yr or so b4 OFP came along an changed my gaming exp forever.

Edited by Call_911

I got started in OFP when I picked up the box. I'd come from DF2 and DFLW and was looking for a similar game. Then I read the box and I thought "Wow, you can drive cars and fly airplanes, and ALL weapons have sights!". Once I started I was hooked, and I've been here since. Don't think DF even got played anymore.

The Voxel terrain was something for its time though. I remember the old Comanche game using it, too. Back in the bad old days... ;)

I got started in OFP when I picked up the box. I'd come from DF2 and DFLW and was looking for a similar game. Then I read the box and I thought "Wow, you can drive cars and fly airplanes, and ALL weapons have sights!". Once I started I was hooked, and I've been here since. Don't think DF even got played anymore.

Also nice to see AAS (JO style) in A2. 150 man servers in JO only one could imagine that scale in ArmAII though as the vehicles were it's a dream of mine to see that scale MMO's have omg don't even wanna think of the number of players, I play in one now where theres 3,4 even 500 players, so why not in like ArmAII

The Voxel terrain was something for its time though. I remember the old Comanche game using it, too. Back in the bad old days... ;)

I remember in BHD only vehicles were ones that ran along a wp then somewhere stumbled across BF42 that had vehicles an even planes. Then JO with vehicles. They all served there purpose but until I got behind the command of an M1 in OFP changed it forever. Oddly at the time i thought it was a pipe dream to be able to se the transformation to what we see today as modern vehicles being used in games, I mean back then to see Jets, Tanks, helicopters like we have today in modern fps. I guess I'm getting old.

Edited by Call_911

To the best of my knowledge, DF2 was the first FPS I played MP. My first game was on a Novalogic Search and Destroy server with that level in the desert with an armory and tower on each side's hill and a line of bunkers, barbed wires, and tanks in the middle. It was amazing to see for the first time with all the tracers and rockets flying back and forth with about 100 people on that server. Someone I played DF2 with introduced me to OFP.

I'd give my left ... to see someone make a flagball map/etc for ArmAII:yay: Then get SLX mod with knives only an maybe pistols.

I used play DF1/DF2 etc but after realising that Novalogic actively refused to address the coop lag/sync problems in the later versions (ver2 onwards) I moved on.

Once a great series. DF1 and 2 is still fun to play campaign today, if you can look away from no recoil and a few other "issues".

Edited by sparks50

delta force is still playing by many today

I used play DF1/DF2 etc but after realising that Novalogic actively refused to address the coop lag/sync problems in the later versions (ver2 onwards) I moved on.

Yeah that was always annoying. Helicopters were the worst. It would be like 1km away and then a bunch of tracers would appear in mid air and hit you and as you died you saw the helicopter get teleported there. The guys moving was pretty much the same but for the most part you could at least predict where they were going to be. I still had fun playing it a lot though.

Oh man, DF2 had to be the first tactical shooter (if you can call it that way) I've ever played. The open voxel terrain was something unseen (until for example Project I.G.I... and OFP of course), it had adjustable sights (!) and I also believe you could shoot through wood (again, something unseen in that era (I know, I.G.I had it too)). I was very young when I first played it and that one shot one kill... was so scary :)

I vividly remember Delta Force one - I was really young when I played it and me and my father used to play co-op of sorts, he took care of the keyboard and I the mouse, makes no sense really but it a great memory of my late childhood.

Delta Force 2 was revolutionary. The first real tactical shooter in my eyes, how one shot could kill you....

Still waiting for the proper remake of DF2, hopefully DF:AF will be it..

Delta Force 2 was revolutionary. The first real tactical shooter in my eyes, how one shot could kill you....

Still waiting for the proper remake of DF2, hopefully DF:AF will be it..

After seeing the crap Novalogic tried to pull with DFX:2 I wouldn't pay 1 red cent for any of their crap.

Been a fan of JO forever, but they really ruined themselves with their latest stunt.

After seeing the crap Novalogic tried to pull with DFX:2 I wouldn't pay 1 red cent for any of their crap.

Been a fan of JO forever, but they really ruined themselves with their latest stunt.

Totally agree. Personally I've been a nova fan since commanche4. I played JO and expansion almost exclusively for several years, and have had some fun with it recently. I tried the demo for dfx2 and was appalled at what they had tried to sell. Nova has just been slipping, and all their issues with punkbuster just make me think they need to overhaul management

Yeah JO:TR was great but it seems like Novalogic is simply forgetting their customers when they have recieved their money.

I'm not sure if i'm gonna buy DF:AF when it comes out, Novalogic always end up abandoning their games too soon!

Whats about novalogic community,who join there forum.

I'm a member of the nologic forum but visit it rarely since JO was abandoned :o