Sign in to follow this  
SyNcRoNiCzZ

C1987 Handgrip Weapons

any plan for m4sd? and if u could release the replacements for this addons and m16 would be great

Christian, was the M16 with flashlight removed in the last update? I didnt see it when i tested them all. Kind of liked the one with PEQ and flashlight. Looks more bulk. :)

And nice news on the M4's. Good job mate!

Yes, I have removed because it was really just a test.

any plan for m4sd? and if u could release the replacements for this addons and m16 would be great

Maybe, just look at what goes. ;)

Edited by SyNcRoNiCzZ

Excellent news on the M4's, but is there any chance like Alex72 mentioned of flashlights being added purely for a visual addition to at least the M4's? thanks man :)

i agree with delta, and BTW nice work on these puppies! once you get the M4's out, remember to replace all units that have 'em w/ handgrip, i have never heard of a US Military M4A1/A2 w/o a front handgrip, except the ones w/ launchers on them, or, if you even find one, w/ a underbarrel shotty

i agree with delta, and BTW nice work on these puppies! once you get the M4's out, remember to replace all units that have 'em w/ handgrip, i have never heard of a US Military M4A1/A2 w/o a front handgrip, except the ones w/ launchers on them, or, if you even find one, w/ a underbarrel shotty

I don't have a front grip attached to my M4.....I have one that I can attach, but it's not attached 3/4's of the time. But that's just me, I'm crazy.

Today I publish my M4 Front Handgrip Weapons as beta Version 0.5 ;)

This is not a Final Status, the Final Version is in Works. This Release actually applies only to test. Please First Readme View.

I hav Test the Weapons in the Multiplayer, and are Compatible to MP. :D

Download:

Deposit Files Mirror:

http://depositfiles.com/files/w9r573z8i

ArmAHolic Mirror:

http://www.armaholic.com/page.php?id=7715

Class Names:

C1987_M4a1_grip
C1987_M4a1_grip2
C1987_M4a1_aim_grip
C1987_M4a1_aim_grip_2
C1987_M4a1_camo_aim_grip
C1987_M4a1_camo_aim_grip_2

Pictures:

251601jpg 251612jpg 251623jpg

http://www.img-hosting.de/show.htm?bild=251634jpg

http://www.img-hosting.de/show.htm?bild=251645jpg

http://www.img-hosting.de/show.htm?bild=251656jpg

Have fun with my New Weapons.

Credits:

Thx. to da12thMonkey for the new Hand Anim.

Thx. to Bohemia Interactive for the best Game 4ever.

Edited by SyNcRoNiCzZ

Awesome Christian.1987...downloading now,,:yay::yay:

thks

Awesome Christian.1987...downloading now,,:yay::yay:

thks

Thx. ,but make sure this is just a beta. ;)

Great news Christian.1987. And good work :)

By the way, may I use your M16a4's and these M4's in my addon? The 2nd Multicam Rangers?

Thanks.

Great news Christian.1987. And good work :)

By the way, may I use your M16a4's and these M4's in my addon? The 2nd Multicam Rangers?

Thanks.

Thx. Nixo. Your Multicam Rangers, are brilliant. ;) I Download now when yours Release.

@Moderator. Help i can not edit my first Post ??? for Release the M4 Pack. :confused:

Thanks, the U.S. Army has almost always a front grip on their M4's. I do not think there are still weapons without this Grip, better aiming.

Actually bro, there are still quite a bit of people who don't use vertical fore grips, and this lies mostly with personal preference. Also, one of the more common VFG's you see these days in Infantry battalions, is the surefire m900, combo light and fore grip. Also you should maybe keep some of the heatshields on the weapons, at least on rails that you are leaving naked(i.e. no PEG/flashlight). As those things reaaaallyy do get hot after a bit o shooting :D. Btw, good job on these man!

As always thanks for informing us about your releases :cool:

Release frontpaged at the Armaholic homepage.

Thx. for the Hosting. ;)

Actually bro, there are still quite a bit of people who don't use vertical fore grips, and this lies mostly with personal preference. Also, one of the more common VFG's you see these days in Infantry battalions, is the surefire m900, combo light and fore grip. Also you should maybe keep some of the heatshields on the weapons, at least on rails that you are leaving naked(i.e. no PEG/flashlight). As those things reaaaallyy do get hot after a bit o shooting :D. Btw, good job on these man!

Yes that's true what they say. It's just a question is always how you want it.

Ammo box plz!

Do not worry, this comes in the next Updates ;)

It is also for the M16A4 Weapons an Ammunition Boxes.

-M16a4 Version to 1.01

-M4a1 Version to 1.00

Edited by SyNcRoNiCzZ

What about NEW UNITS W/ THESE?

it just sucks that i can't use these guys to make missions w/o the over-complicated process of removing and adding weapons.

otherwise, these guys are awesome!

and it would be really awesome for Binkowski to use these weapons for his US Army pack!

Edited by Blueteamguy

its ..... beautiful D:

no really though awesome to see that you were able to throw on front grips on the M4A1/M16A4.

Just wondering, for the M4A1 pack, any idea's of throwing on the eotech and acog and making suppressed variants ?

Sadly i tried to make a replacement pack but i am probably less qualified to make one then anyone else. So here is hoping you make a replacement pack :P. These really do give a nice modern feel to the game even if they are just for show!

great job with these weapons! they look way cooler. i agree that some variants with ACOGs and EOTechs would be sweet.

What about NEW UNITS W/ THESE?

it just sucks that i can't use these guys to make missions w/o the over-complicated process of removing and adding weapons.

otherwise, these guys are awesome!

and it would be really awesome for Binkowski to use these weapons for his US Army pack!

I could make a slot for my own arms. USMC/Units/Frontgrip Soldier. But I do not know how I terminates this in the config.

Binkowski, has asked me that if he is allowed to use the weapons for its units. What he makes of it I do not know.

its ..... beautiful D:

no really though awesome to see that you were able to throw on front grips on the M4A1/M16A4.

Just wondering, for the M4A1 pack, any idea's of throwing on the eotech and acog and making suppressed variants ?

A Acog Version its on Work, and an EOTech already someone makes for me and himself. ;)

Sadly i tried to make a replacement pack but i am probably less qualified to make one then anyone else. So here is hoping you make a replacement pack :P. These really do give a nice modern feel to the game even if they are just for show!

I try to make one, but this is not easy. I have already tried two times, unfortunately without success. I serch someone created for my the Replacement Pack.

great job with these weapons! they look way cooler. i agree that some variants with ACOGs and EOTechs would be sweet.

As already said a Acog version is in development.

Edited by SyNcRoNiCzZ

Please, if you can, fix the front sight on the m4 its missing the part that holds the gas tube(look at my signature of the x-rayed M16 you can see where the gas tube enters the front sight and that middle part off the front sight is missing on the M4's).

STGN

Thanks for the M4's Christian. Great work! They look really good with my US Army units.

I will be making them a requirement in my next version for my US Army units.

Edited by Binkowski

Ok a problem and a question.

The Problem. The Target, does not fit as it should be ??? See on the Pic.

25196Unbenanntjpg

And the question, for what is this ? "usti hlavna" see Pic.

25197Unbenannt1jpg

Maybe someone can help me, whit this promotions.

The biggest problem in the pic is that the sights aren't properly aligned. The tip of the front "post" should be in the middle of the ring. If it's too high in relation to the ring, as in the pic above, the bullets will hit high.

Here's the same thing explained with pictures:

edit: Woops wrong pic, here's the right one, how a proper M16 sightpicture should look like

http://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/commons/b/bb/M16_rifle_correct_sight_alignment_FM_3-22.9_(23-9)_Fig_4-17.png

Edited by Fincuan