bardosy

[CAMP] Chesty Puller

Tonci: it's very-very-very strange. I checked the whole folder and "teresdead" (the name of the script what told you Tereshkova is dead) is only once exists in the folder, at the mission.sqm in only one trigger. And this trigger is activated once (not repeatedly) if tereshkova is dead. So I'm really confused now. I double checked the ambient air support script and there is two code line about Tereshkova: disableAI "MOVE" and disableAI "Target". But nothing more. (I needed this two lines, because in the first release some people report Tereshkova is missing and she wander somewhere if players save and revert. So I decided to call these two lines ambient.

After countless tries I managed to get to the village without her beeing dead

Is it mean, you restart the mission many times until you didn't get the Tereshkova death message? Or is it mean you save and revert many times and got the ambient messages about Tereshkova's death, but finally when you arrive to the village, you find her alive?

As I fought off the ambush a plane apeared, short after that I got the She is dead message, so I reverted. Somehow the message didn´t appear this time until the next plane showed up, I then reverted again, it was totally random if the plane will make the message appear or not. After many tries I reached the village and fought my way to her, she was alive.

No idea... I tried it in ArmA2 and Combined Operation, but nothing: everything went fine.

But thanks for the idea to change medic position in squad. I did it.

Mission 3:

No Problems

Maybe you should spawn Tereshkova when the player enters the village?

Mission 4:

That was a really nice Firefight!

Only Problem was that the task to defend rogovo wasn´t marked as solved (I have choosen to help the CDF)

The last line of dialogue I had was "Yeah" as the last enemys were wiped out by my counterattack.

Mission 5:

No Problems, Artillery strike arrived, but I think it were only mortar shells instead of the big stuff.

The russian tanks at the end didn´t move back towards the border but simply stoped there, no big deal.

Edited by Tonci87

Thank you Tonci for testing and reporting! It's a big help.

Only Problem was that the task to defend rogovo wasn´t marked as solved (I have choosen to help the CDF)

The last line of dialogue I had was "Yeah" as the last enemys were wiped out by my counterattack.

Strange. And there was no title in the middle "mission completed" ?

I try to find the last dialogue what you mention, but I can't find it. And in the scipts it looks fine. I will take an other test.

I think it were only mortar shells instead of the big stuff.

It's R_80mm_HE rocket artillery. Not so big, but nice show when they pull white linear cloud from the sky. :) I'm not sure, but it was in the original version too. (But yes, you are right, in the older version of ArmA2, this ammo make bigger damage. I remember, the first time these rockets destroy half of the church.)

Thank you Tonci for testing and reporting! It's a big help.

Strange. And there was no title in the middle "mission completed" ?

I try to find the last dialogue what you mention, but I can't find it. And in the scipts it looks fine. I will take an other test.

It's R_80mm_HE rocket artillery. Not so big, but nice show when they pull white linear cloud from the sky. :) I'm not sure, but it was in the original version too. (But yes, you are right, in the older version of ArmA2, this ammo make bigger damage. I remember, the first time these rockets destroy half of the church.)

Well, maybe you should use the stuff that is fired by the MLRS (or was that it? If yes, then use M119 rounds)

EDIT: I also noticed that you gave some teams the Delta Formation, very bad Idea. This results in many friendly fire incidents, Wedge (default) is best.

Edited by Tonci87

Okey. v2.0 is out now. Check the first post. Currently only my download link is 2.0, but I hope Armaholic will mirror it soon.

Downloading now, thanks for update and for adding UPSMON.

Ps:

Offtopic: what with your I44 coop pack, any news about update?

@down

Thanks, for info. :) That is good news.

Edited by tom3kb

@tomekb: tomorrow i will release an inv44 mission too: invasion of crete.

Great news Bardosy! Looking forward to it. May we ask for (at least the option to) "GROUP" type respawn?
Yes. Please force me to remember this a few weeks later. ;)

a kind reminder :) Please include a GROUP type respawn version/option.

I'm thrilled towards the chance to play your campaign on a coop night!

Sorry, I misunderstand you. I thought "at least" means you prefer NONE respawn, but if I insist for respawn, at least a GROUP respawn. So I wanted to gift you with a full series of NONE respawn version.

OK. I will make an other set with GROUP respawn.

Sorry, I misunderstand you. I thought "at least" means you prefer NONE respawn, but if I insist for respawn, at least a GROUP respawn. So I wanted to gift you with a full series of NONE respawn version.

OK. I will make an other set with GROUP respawn.

Oh, that's ok, no-respawn is great too.

I think the benefit of GROUP respawn will give the ability to Join-In-Progress. Can you JIP to a non-respawn mission?

Radio command:

- press 0-0-1 or

- change to map and press the text on radio

Radio command:

- press 0-0-1 or

- change to map and press the text on radio

That sends them all walking back to the base. I meant having them get into any vehicle I point at.

Oh, I understand.

Ok, I suggest you to complete the official training for High Command. It will explain it much detailed as I can do. But shortly: you have to create a waypoint to the specific CDF squad and then change the WP type to GET IN.

I'm stuck at Pogorevka. "Capture Pogorevka". I killed everyone and the entire team including the Cheds are there. What now?

Check the field hospital and the church personally!

I just playe the Bonus mission.

Guess what, no Artillery strike on the GRADs...

Played beachhead tonight on CiA coop night. This mission is a good showcase for Arma 2 :). May I suggest changing the "NONE" respawn with "BIRD"? the "NONE" don't let you spectate and just paints the screen red. in Bird you can see how your friends are progressing after you are dead as a crow bird. But if you prefer I would go for the "GROUP" respawn type, as previously discussed :).

@Tonci: Oh noooo! Thanks for report this! Did you play with base ArmA2 or CO?

@Variable: I will fix my misunderstanding and change NONE to GROUP.

@Tonci: Oh noooo! Thanks for report this! Did you play with base ArmA2 or CO?

@Variable: I will fix my misunderstanding and change NONE to GROUP.

CO of course^^

@Tonic: it's VERY strange. I checked it right now with CO and it works for me. I saw the tail smoke of the rockets and rockets hit the targets (BM-21s).

Did you see the radio message about artillery request, but the rockets never arrived? Or you didn't see the radio chat neither?

@Tonic: it's VERY strange. I checked it right now with CO and it works for me. I saw the tail smoke of the rockets and rockets hit the targets (BM-21s).

Did you see the radio message about artillery request, but the rockets never arrived? Or you didn't see the radio chat neither?

I did get the radio message, but the rockets never arrived...

Tonci, please download this demo and try it!

You will be in the target area (near the grads) and you can call arty with 0-0-0 (radio juliet). Wait 10-20 seconds and rockets have to be arrive. Please report the result! It's only a minute test...