bardosy

[CAMP] Chesty Puller

I'm bust clearing the Shilkas from the village up the road. I might go back and look for her. How do I use endmission or the campaign cheat?

Use google: arma 2 cheats ;)

In mission press Shift and - (on numeric keybord) and later write endmission.

Or: in campaign menu where you see missions list first press Shift and -. After this write campaign.

I used disableAI "move" for Tereshkova in the first version too. So this is not the problem. She cannot move. Additionally (because I found, if player use save and revert multiple time, the disableAI will be forgotten) I run a script to set disableAI again and again, so Tereshkova absolutely cannot run away.

I'm sad, because you miss a very good action after Tereshkova was captured. Those shilkas are not alone if you can done the Tereshkova objective and you can see a nice fight there in that norther village. (and you have additional tasks). So, if you get my advice, restart this mission and play again. Something went wrong with Tereshkova, but she will be there next time.

I used disableAI "move" for Tereshkova in the first version too. So this is not the problem. She cannot move. Additionally (because I found, if player use save and revert multiple time, the disableAI will be forgotten) I run a script to set disableAI again and again, so Tereshkova absolutely cannot run away.

I'm sad, because you miss a very good action after Tereshkova was captured. Those shilkas are not alone if you can done the Tereshkova objective and you can see a nice fight there in that norther village. (and you have additional tasks). So, if you get my advice, restart this mission and play again. Something went wrong with Tereshkova, but she will be there next time.

If I just re-start it now, will it work, or do I need to down load the new version. If the latter, will my campaign be OK, or will I have to start it again?

Also, where can I download the newest version?

Edited by DWaldie

@DWaldie: There is no new version, just try this mission again! (No revert or load a saved part, but restart the mission) And you have not to restart the whole campaign, just this mission.

If Tereshkova will mission again, please report it here! And if she missing again, just use endmission cheat, put I hope you will find it and can enjoy the other part of this mission.

Oh, and don't kill her! Just her bodyguards and go close to her for arrest.

I've tried and tried again and there is no way I can get that far without a save. Argh!!

Hey, you can save!

I didn't say don't save and revert. I just said, sometimes it happens if too many saves.

Of course me myself used saves and reverts when I played with this mission and (for me) never happened Tereshkova vanish, but I heard, sometimes it happened.

Just use save and if you died, use revert!

Right. Tomorrow Tereshkova is mine. I hope!

What if I tell you that there are other missions that are even more awesome than what you have seen until now?

Play faster! :p

What if I tell you that there are other missions that are even more awesome than what you have seen until now?

Play faster! :p

Do you mean like...............KOMMIEKAT Missions Using VME_Pla!! (hint hint):p

Edited by Kommiekat

I've tried several times with only a couple of saves and several reverts, but she still can't be found. When I played it the first time there were three ladies in the village. I approached them all and nothing happened. I take it none of them was Tereshkova? Is there any way I can play through the rest of the campaign as if I HAD captured her?

You can use cheats, you will jump to next mission.

If you can't find Tereshkova you can't finish this mission in normal way so you must use cheat.

Ps: I will try later this mission, I want to check if I will have the same problem with her.

Ok, I did a quick test and for me there was no problem with Tereskova (she was in house with 2 enemy soldiers), she join to my squad wenn i was <2m from her. I did not play the mission to end but after I secured that village Hummer take Tereshkova (from my squad) and i have new task so all is ok.

@DWaldie do you use AI mods?

@DWaldie: sorry to hear that. Do you use any kind of MOD?

Ps: sorry for post under post but sometimes I can't edit messages from my phone.

Ok, I did a quick test and for me there was no problem with Tereskova (she was in house with 2 enemy soldiers), she join to my squad wenn i was <2m from her. I did not play the mission to end but after I secured that village Hummer take Tereshkova (from my squad) and i have new task so all is ok.

@DWaldie do you use AI mods?

I didn't know there were AI mods. Should I use them?

nope, otherwise bugs in mission can occurs

nope, otherwise bugs in mission can occurs

Should I just play this mission to completion, or is it better if I cheat and play the rest of the campaign? It's so good I don't want to miss any of the action

If you want you can restart and try one more time (i needed ~20min to move and clear Pavlovo). But if you will have still that problem use cheat and move to next mission.

Fantastic. Just finished the Rescue mission. Strangely one of my guys got stuck in the barn before entering the village. Strange. Maybe he was looking for Tereshkova.

On an unrelated issue, how do I get my squad to rearm at the truck?

Great mission. Thanks.

@up

choose unit F2 or F3 etc then target with mouse on truck, choose order Move. Wenn unit will be close to that truck press 6 and (im not sure how it is in english version) choose number with text -equipment/gear or something like that.