bardosy

[CAMP] Chesty Puller

I have an Idea on the NV, ACE puts the NV System in one of the Map/Radio slots, make sure you clear those as well

I can confirm the bug with the chopper flying of to fast. Maybe you should set a min time for the chopper to wait

I have an Idea on the NV, ACE puts the NV System in one of the Map/Radio slots, make sure you clear those as well

As far as I know, removeAllWeapons remove everything...

I can confirm the bug with the chopper flying of to fast. Maybe you should set a min time for the chopper to wait

Now I export the text into stringtable for KommieKat and I checked that script what take off the chopper and there was in a bug: the chopper take off when the count of player's men in the chopper is EQUAL with the living men of the player (obviously it's immediate TRUE), now I fix it to check the count of player's men NOT in the chopper... I'll not upload this fixed version until the all text files will be proofed by KommieKat, but then I will officially release the campaign... :) Ah, it was a long way to create it with many breakes. And you guys are very kind to help me a lot!

Now I export the text into stringtable for KommieKat and I checked that script what take off the chopper and there was in a bug: the chopper take off when the count of player's men in the chopper is EQUAL with the living men of the player (obviously it's immediate TRUE), now I fix it to check the count of player's men NOT in the chopper... I'll not upload this fixed version until the all text files will be proofed by KommieKat, but then I will officially release the campaign... :) Ah, it was a long way to create it with many breakes. And you guys are very kind to help me a lot!

I guess waiting for your official release will be exciting. Enjoyed beta testing the missions and giving ideas which are incorporated into the campaign. If you need testers next time give me a PM.

this compagn have host for internet game?

it's single player, cannot play in multi.

I replayed this campaign bardosy and I noticed that there wasn´t artillery in the Mission where you play as a sniper and in the last Mission. It was called in, but did never arrive. This could be because of ACE (they did something with Arti, made everything with the OA Arty system) but I´m not sure. Anyway the mission could be completed

Thanks to report it!

Those arty strikes are fake: generate rockets in the air.

Maybe in OA, BIS changed the name of that rocket?

Can you use (open and found the essence) RPT file? If yes, did you found releated error messages?

Anyway, I'll check it.

This could be the reason, no I don´t have those RPT Files any more...

@bardosy

Hi

Firstly, thanks for two great campaigns :yay:

I had not quite finished Pirog (still had the last mission to run) when I patched to v1.08. Going into the "Campaigns" page, there's immediately a warning:

No entry 'Campaigns\pullercamp\description.ext.Campaign'

The names, but no the boxes, of both campaigns have vanished from the menu. Clicking on either of the blank entries gives the "No entry.." warning.

Here is the relevant section of the .rpt:

Warning Message: No entry 'Campaigns\pullercamp\description.ext.Campaign'.

Warning Message: No entry '.name'.

Warning Message: '/' is not a value

Warning Message: No entry 'Campaigns\ruscamp\description.ext.Campaign'.

Warning Message: No entry '.name'.

Warning Message: '/' is not a value

Would you have any idea what has happened, and is this something I can fix locally?

Cheers

Carl

Yes, I am getting the same errors....

could have something to do with pbo packing programm? I mean, I edit my missions and campaigns pretty often...you know, stuff like changing a few vehicles here and there :)

And I figured out that all my edited campaigns have stopped working, but when putting in the vanilla versions they work, except for Chesty and Pirog, Mighty Justice on the other hand works fine.

Yes, I am getting the same errors....

could have something to do with pbo packing programm? I mean, I edit my missions and campaigns pretty often...you know, stuff like changing a few vehicles here and there :)

And I figured out that all my edited campaigns have stopped working, but when putting in the vanilla versions they work, except for Chesty and Pirog, Mighty Justice on the other hand works fine.

Nah, something broke in the patching; possibly a relatively low-frequency error. All the Seal Team 6 campaigns were broken, but in several different ways, e.g. ST6-4 crashed to a locked grey screen every time I tried it, I had to hard reset. However, other people say 1.08 works fine for them.

I've reinstalled 1.07 & that works as before.

Cheers

carl

It's known and fixed. Download the latest version (eg from Armaholic).

Something changed in the pbo system in 1.08, so I have to repbo Pirog and Chesty. But it's out there a few weeks ago.

It's known and fixed. Download the latest version (eg from Armaholic).

Something changed in the pbo system in 1.08, so I have to repbo Pirog and Chesty. But it's out there a few weeks ago.

Hi Bardosy

Thank you, I didn't know either of those things. I'm happy to stick with the original versions & 1.07 until BI updates the patch.

Love the campaigns, by the way :yay:

Great to be a grunt & not suddenly find half-way through that you have to become a chopper or fighter pilot! One of the reasons I'm getting OA is so I can play your new campaign :)

BR

Carl

bardosy - very well done campaign. Really immersive, and well executed. Thanks!!!!

sorry to bump an old thread, but this newb is stuck lol

I'm on the Force Recon mission and I'm at the part where you have to blow up the transfer station. The problem is I have no satchels, and can't find any. Does anybody know where i can get some?

Other than my problem I'm really enjoying this campaign. Thanks for you're hard work bardosy

You ca find them either in the Truck, or in a ammo box near the big radar in the town

sorry to bump an old thread, but this newb is stuck lol

I'm on the Force Recon mission and I'm at the part where you have to blow up the transfer station. The problem is I have no satchels, and can't find any. Does anybody know where i can get some?

Other than my problem I'm really enjoying this campaign. Thanks for you're hard work bardosy

Easier way is to shoot them with the static guns. Once you flatten all 3 relay station, the mission trigger will be activated.

bardosy, will you be making a new campaign?

bardosy, will you be making a new campaign?

Did you try Operation Mighty Justice?

It was my last one. Now I take a break... :)

Yeah I played mighty justice, I was wondering if you've got anything else in the pipeline?

Good campaign, having trouble loading saved games keeps saying "You cannot Play/Edit this mission; it is dependent on downloadable content that has been deleted. CA_PMC, CAcharacter_PMC. I dont remeber deleting any of anything after i downloaded this campaign, any help would be appreciated.

Those errors pertain to content from the PMC DLC. However, you should have them in "lite" form if you are patched to the latest version of Operation Arrowhead/Combined Operations, so either you don't own those, or you aren't running the latest patch. If you need to patch, you can find the latest one here.

Well, it would appear that the campaign requires Operation Arrowhead/Combined Operations at the least, then. ;)