bardosy

[CAMP] Chesty Puller

Did you go close enough to the Humvee? Try to touch it (but don't get in).

It's a trigger activated 2m around the humvee if you have the girl, the a few chitchat and the girl get in the humvee and they leave. Then you will get new orders via radio...

We talked but the girl is still standing the middle of the road.

Probably GL4 messing with the AI. I'll reload a previous save.

We talked but the girl is still standing the middle of the road.

Probably GL4 messing with the AI. I'll reload a previous save.

Not likely. I played this mission 3 times with GL4 before and never had a problem. You need to make sure you walk up to the humvee and talk to the driver BEFORE sending the girl onboard.

Not likely. I played this mission 3 times with GL4 before and never had a problem. You need to make sure you walk up to the humvee and talk to the driver BEFORE sending the girl onboard.

Originally you don't need to SEND the girl into the humvee... She just get in automatically after the talk. But it's not a bad idea: sending the girl into the humvee, because the next trigger activated if she is in the humvee.

Cool campaign, In fact i like it soo much, that i am interested in you and your team helping me with my first ofp campaign ever! if you guys or any 1 else reading this is interested plz email me back at Ddownboyz@Yahoo.com this could be your last horrah for ofp.

Hey boys!

I need a favor. I'm working on an Arrwohead campaign and I need beta-testers.

I try to keep this new project in the same quality as Chesty Puller was, but I learned from your comments here. (eg: there is no HC in this new one)

The campaign is NOT finished yet, but 5 missions are completed. You can download from here. And you can report the bugs or mini aar here or in the OFPEC topic.

Thanks!

Hey bardosy, any chance of getting some voice acting in the new campaign. I know we could get it to you quick if your interested. It's totality cool if you don't though.

Hmmmm well, it's not a bad idea....

There are two main character, who have many lines (the player and the commander) and a few 3-5 secondary character. But the problem is, they are all Americans, so I cannot use my voice or any other non-american voiceactors.

I have an other problem: this campaign is designed to play both Combined Operation and standalone Arrowhead. But I have CO, so I didn't test it in standalone OA. But guys in OFPEC found something wrong: they cannot start the campaign on a standalone OA.

Did you start the campaign already? Found an error in the begining?

hi bardosy,

thx for your campaign(s) :) !

some of the community, me included, have encountered problems detecting/loading chesty puller with latest OA/CO beta (A2 standalone and CO 1.54 official are doing fine with chesty puller !). I'm not in scripting very well, but when I unpack your .pbo I see differences in the part of campaign description compared to other with latest beta working cp's.

maybe you wanna have a look here: http://forums.bistudio.com/showpost.php?p=1742834&postcount=97

and the following posts.

Edited by langgis08

@langgis08: Thanks to report it! Maybe it's a bate-bug?

Unfortunately I cannot open your link, because my browser (FF) open this same topic again. :(

Bardosy, I've noticed this error too with the new beta. Here's what the link from langgis says:

"might not be a big issue, but this cp http://forums.bistudio.com/showpost....89&postcount=1

doesn't show up in CP-Menue ("no entry 'Campaigns\pullercamp\description.ext.Campaign".) and cannot be loaded with this beta.

Everything's working with A2 (standalone) latest patch and with CO 1.54 official /hotfixed "

bardosy, ive been playing your new campagin and im up to the mission 'step left' its a great campagin cant wait till its fully finished,, but the reason it wont work for OA only is because you have used some of the music files from the orginal ARMA 2 and these are not in OA... hope that helped.

bardosy, ive been playing your new campagin and im up to the mission 'step left' its a great campagin cant wait till its fully finished,, but the reason it wont work for OA only is because you have used some of the music files from the orginal ARMA 2 and these are not in OA... hope that helped.

Thanx! Do you know describe when I use base arma2 music? In which mission and its what part?

I cant rember which missions have the ARMA 2 music,, im pretty sure the first one does as well as some others... The best way to tell is all OA music in the editor has an E in front of it. Also the first mission has a mass grave in it which is an ARMA 2 only object not a OA one.

It's interesting. I checked the misic tracks in all 5 missions, but all started with EP1, so all are in OA.

Thanks for mention the mass grave! It's true...

I've just finished playing the first 4 missions, EXCELLENT so far mate I haven't had any major issues to report and all the triggers and friendly AI seem to be working spot on!. I cant wait to play the finished product.

BTW I cant play this campaign using the last 2 BETA patches, it gives me an error when i enter the campaign screen saying

"no enty campaigns\oaamycamp\description.ext.compaign"

Just thought you might want to know ;) thanks mate!.

@Vicarious: thx for report this. Other mates also report it. I hope it's a bug in the beta patch, because my campaign's description.ext is a fine structure and no error in it...

OP MIGHTY JUSTICE

BTW, I updated the zip file. It's still contains only 5 missions, but lot of minor bugs fixed. More scenery and new mini-tasks. And added more help: eg if you don't find Ali in #5, ask the woman at the well again...

DOWNLOAD v0.5 last update:13.09.2010

And a few picture for mood:

oaarmycamppic01.th.jpg oaarmycamppic02.th.jpg oaarmycamppic03.th.jpg oaarmycamppic04.th.jpg

Edited by bardosy

EDIT: THIS IS NOT THE CHESTY PULLER CAMPAIGN! (Sorry, it's my fault to fake few players... It's a whole new campaign, but not finished, so I didn't want to start a new topic for this until release. But this is very similar to Chesty, so I thought, who visit this topic, could enjoy this new campaign.)

I updated the downloadable zip file. New vezrsion is 0.6. (same url as before)

* added new (6th) mission

* added campaign intro

* added personal diary

* added few more scenery

* packed with kegety's cpbo

Edited by bardosy

I´m surprised to see a new version, have to test this

Sorry Tonci, maybe I fooled you - I didn't want it - but this new mission is not for the Chesty Puller campaign, but my new (not-finished-yet) campaign, named: Operation Mighty Justice. This is an Arrowhead camp.

Good work as usual Bardosy.

In 6th mission end of Attack Falar, i have an error "Script Wall no found" ?

Thank you for your great camps.

Thanks to report it.

But that was not the end of the 6th mission. If you wait a few (prepare for defense) you got new order... Did you get it or mission ended?

No problem i got a new task.

Recon Timurkalay, 2 trucks arrive and red environment color

Edited by EricFr

Just tried the update and it crashes to desktop everytime on the first mission. Whenever the seahawk goes to land it just shuts the whole game down. Anyone else have this or know a cure?

You brought out a Campaign for OA? Damn I really missed a lot of stuff during my holidays... I´m in search for a good GPU right now, after that I wil buy OA and enjoy it with nice graphics. I´m looking forward to play your new campaign