bardosy

[CAMP] Chesty Puller

Hey bardosy, how about a voice acting version? :) I am sure a lot of us here are willing to volunteer.

Wow thanks for the update. All I can wish now is another superb campaign from you^^

Hey bardosy, how about a voice acting version? :) I am sure a lot of us here are willing to volunteer.

This. Sign me up :p

Edit: cant advance past the relay station that has to be blown up. Satchels may have been in the truck but my truck got destroyed in an ambush :p

There are satchels in Chedaki cretes, near the relay... Look under the Radar station!

Radar Station? Maybe they where gone for me because I blew the whole Place up with my Smaw to get the Shilka

No. In the village, there is a radar: a rolling antenna. It's huge. Go there and check the cretes near it.

Currently I'm working on a campaign for an other game (Combat Mission Shock Force), but when I done, I will try to turn back to ArmA2... It's all depend on inspiration. As you guys, I love the oldskool OFP missions with lot infantry battles. So I will find good spot for battles and some story for it. If I'll successed, I'll create a new campaign.

About voice over: in many forums I said, it's extremly hard for me (I created voiceovered campaigns for OFP and ArmA1, and it was a nightmare). By the energy/resources/time what I spent for voiceover, I can create a new campaign with 10+ missions...

But of course I know, voiceover can double the value of a campaign. And if anybody volunte to do the voiceover.... I mean not voice-actor, but someone who organize the project, contact with actors, collect the voice-files, filter/cut/edit the voices and convert to ogg and finally edit the sqf/sqs files to play the voices... well if anybody volunter for this, I glad to share with him the campaign files and the developing details and procedures. It's all his!

In the village you mean? Damn, never been there. Always let one guy stand by in the Truck and called him to frive it to the relais Station when the way was safe, after that quickly put some charges, let everyone board and drove the Hell out of there.

Thanks for the update Bardosy! Another excuse to play this campaign through again :D hope you do get the time to make another.

There are one or two good islands out there by the community if your looking for a good location for a new one & dont fancy using Chernarus again, the Everon conversion is a nice one

Everon is ideal for long missions. Podagorsk would be better suited for a campaign imo, its bigger and offers more interesting locations (especially for CQC) . But both have an awesome performance, tho :D

Good campaign - only missed a few more cutscenes to describe the story and the life of the soldiers. :)

This definetly is best user made campaign so far. Just plain and simple infantry combat. Don't need truck load of addons like some other may... ;)

Hope we see more from Bardosy.

The steamroller mission with vop sound is top, especially when bear team joins the fight! :cool:

Wait til you try it with HiFi sounds ;)

I just played this for the first time tonight and was having great fun. However, I died as the leader and opted to teamswitch. I'm stuck now after finding the female terrorist. The game progressed and she got picked up by the humvee but I'm not the leader of my team. The AI leader keeps telling me to get back into formation but I've already met the muffin people at the muffin waypoint and they're just standing there. I cant recruit them or anything and I dont think that I'm going to be able to solo the rest. Is this a bug?

I cant recruit them or anything and I dont think that I'm going to be able to solo the rest. Is this a bug?

Yes, it's my fault.

I do the teamswitch for the possibility to player can be a sniper or AT guy, if needed (because AI is not good enough), but the player have to lead the squad. If squad leader dies, you have to load the last saved checkpoint. Sorry.

Maybe you could do a nice campaign on Isla Duala :)

It would certainly be something completely new and fresh.

Yes, it's my fault.

I do the teamswitch for the possibility to player can be a sniper or AT guy, if needed (because AI is not good enough), but the player have to lead the squad. If squad leader dies, you have to load the last saved checkpoint. Sorry.

Fair enough. As long as it was designed that way, I'm cool with saving and reverting to a point where I have a team leader that's still alive. Thanks! Awesome campaign.

Great Campaign,enjoyed it very much.

Was sad when all was over and surprised how many little details were implemented.

Looking forward for the next Masterpiece!

Just finished the campaign! Thoroughly enjoyed your work, with all the neat details and ambient effects.

Many thanks for your efforts - look forward to any new work you produce!

Can I get some support please? I'm stuck on Steamroller / Hold the Russians and I'll put what's wrong in the SPOILER below...

I've got to the marker and am told to hold the Russians. So I've spread my troops around and I wait. And wait. I wait for ages so decide to jump in the truck and see what is north.

At grid square 01290013 there is an enemy General who is lying on the ground, unarmed. Nothing else around.

Can anyone help please?