bardosy

[CAMP] Chesty Puller

Near the relay station there are cretes... ;)

yeah i read someone mention that before

but can you be anymore specific? i have looked everywhere around the station and still cant find them

These missions are GREAT...but is there anyway you can make it MP/Coop compatible? Would LOVE to play this with some friends.

Awsome job

Just finished, had to go back a few times on steam roller cuz I had a funky mod.

Wasn't anything to do with your campaign though...

IF you like I could send you a PM of any details I might have seen that could be diffrent or errors...

It was alot of fun and you have to be carefull everywhere you go so that made it a nice challenge.

Bardosy

Please check out my mission pack on Armaholics and tell me what you think, I would could possibly convert them to a campaign but I am really thinking about doing a whole new campaign myself so it was really cool to play yours and see the cool way you did things.

Let me know if you need any help with American (not English;) ) dialog for an update or something.

BArdosy when are you gonna release your next campaign? Chesty Puller is just awesome

I'm working my way through it, just got my CDF detachment killed in high command. But I have to ask, wth is Chesty Puller supposed to mean?

wth is Chesty Puller supposed to mean?

Look it up chief, he was the most highly decorated US marine in history, he fought in WW2 & Korea.

^... considering the fact that the maker isn't really a native english speaker, I would say it looks ok. :)

Whats so awesome about this campaign that ppl seem to be raving? It looked bland to me when I tried the first couple missions.

How many missions did you try? Only the first 2 or 3? Play further, especially the last Mission is really Kick-Ass. Played it with ACE, never experienced something like this before. Took me over half-an Hour to get from Zelenogorsk to the little village North of it (thats 1km!) Enemy rolling up in waves and flanking our Positions, incoming Bmps and all that Shit. Really hard Fight, got nearly my whole Squad killed at the end of it

I can't even survive 10 mins into the first mission! hahahahah.... looks like hell down there with all that enemies all over! :) Will try harder!

First Mission is a Piece of Cake compared to what going to come

Edited by Tonci87

Would really like to see that, I already played it with ACE, and the combat becomes more intense due to the better AI, CQB Sights, Helo Door-Gunner shooting like Hell and so on

Worked well for me with the M16 ACOG you have in you equipment, so I guess it works with stock weapons as well

^... thanks for the tip! will test it out later. Hadn't been using ACE much lately as I am still trying to finish the stock campaign without mods first. That's when I will really know how the stock game behaves.

I was mid way through this campaign and HD died so Ill have to restart, going to use ACE this time. Was really enjoying the missions, lots of tricky surprises.

Played the first mission and it's Excellent so far. Two problems though: The first time I played the Heli exploded after I disembarked over the beach, killing me and my squad, I restarted and it's fine now, and the APCs ran over two of my men!

^... hahaha... happens in the stock campaigns in ArmA1 and ArmA2 alot especially when you have other AI mods active.

Yes keep your Guys away from the AAVs. They like to roll over People^^

WOW! What an activity are here?!?! I thought everybody forgot this campaign. But it's great if ACE did it better. Maybe I have to try it with ACE.... :P