bardosy

[CAMP] Chesty Puller

Great campaign man! I,m also using the slx mod that makes it even more rocking!! But when i get to the mission where i get the high command and i clear the 2 towns and clear the partyhouse i cant pick up the evidence. Thus i,m unable to finish the mission! But aside form that i rocked..

In the scope ???

Complete Snipe down, return to Pogorevka, missing something ? Nothing happens.

Im enjoying this more than Harvest Red. I really love the surpises in Force Recon mission..

@oscar19681

i clear the 2 towns and clear the partyhouse i cant pick up the evidence. Thus i,m unable to finish the mission! But aside form that i rocked..

In the party house, there is a satelite phone. You have to get closer to that phone and use the action menu "check called numbers".

@EricFr

Complete Snipe down, return to Pogorevka, missing something ? Nothing happens.

Near the snipe down, you can see a battery of BM-21s. Look at them with a scope!

Ok Thanks Bardosy

Use Spoiler

First time i kill the General in the house and i have the message to return to the base(don't see the BM21s), now blowup the BM21s and he comes out

Great Campaign !

Thanks for releasing this campaign, playing it is as enjoyable as Perpetua was in Armed Assault.

Regards,

Sander

Loving the part after clearing Zelenogorsk at meeting point muffin, where Razor team call in strikes on the shikas & then you have to blow up the sub stations!Im on the mission after that where you have to go & find the marines who went missing the next town over from Zelenogorsk, damn its tough when you reach the village & the enemy start attacking!im trying to find the best way to attack now,I took out the guys in the pick-up truck & tried sneaking up the hill, but we came under fire & the enemy started lobbing grenades out into the trees,we got slaughtered!:eek:

Thanks again for this campaign, its reminding me a lot of the original operation flashpoint which is always a good thing!the humour works well,the missions are well thought out & balanced & I like how you've scripted other platoons & vehicles to help out in certain parts,top marks from me!!

Question, I have Steam, and the game is in the Steamapps folder. I put a Campaignes folder in the ARMA 2 folder, it doesn`t show up as a campaigne tho when I go to play. Any ideas? Thx.

Question, I have Steam, and the game is in the Steamapps folder. I put a Campaignes folder in the ARMA 2 folder, it doesn`t show up as a campaigne tho when I go to play. Any ideas? Thx.

Has to be spelled - Campaigns

Doh! Thx.

addendum:

Nope, a Campaigns folder in the Steam ARMA 2 folder doesn`t show up ingame as a playable campaign.

Edited by Shataan

@trickster1982

There is an easteregg in that mission: if you are close enough to the village, you can switch to a Razor sniper in the wood up the hill next the village.

Sometimes, this mission was hard enough to me, so I put that guy there and he can help to our squad. ;)

@Shataan

Check the #6 post in this topic! Snake Man describe an other way to install campaigns.

I am having a bit of trouble with this campaign. I have landed and cleared the beach and then moved of into the town and killed all the bad guys in the town but the trigger doesn't seem to be working and I can't move onto the next part, where we attack the HQ and aiefield. i have resatated the mission 4 times with the same results. It is probably a mod conflict somewhere but I have loads running. anyone have any ideas?

SD

There is no trigger in the first town (Komarovo) to check the enemy presence (I hate to find the last hiding AI). But if any blue in Komarovo, a little, but two front counter attack begin. And when you - and other blues - kill enough badguy, you get a radio-chat about "we are moving" and the other teams (axe2,3...) start moving to the airfield.

If the other groups don't stay in komarovo, just follow them and fight for the airfield.

If the other groups stayed in komarovo, start advance to the airfield, maybe the counter-attack is halted because of a better AI mod or something...

Im still loving this campaign, spent about 4 hours on it tonight, ive had some of my best ArmA 2 experiences in here! :D the steamroller mission is all kinds of awesome,especially when bear team goes on the assault & you can stand back observing!

Im now at the part after the arty strike on the final village turns out to have killed civilians, we were heading towards the border to convince the russians the situation was under control & they didnt need to intervene,but the truck was ambushed by some chedaki en route & thats where I died!

Top marks!

Great campaign so far. I made it through the first mission and got a few nice surprises in the second. Really makes me want to keep going!

This may have been covered already, but when you die as the team leader and team switch to another player, the rest of the squad just stops. (At least for me that's what happened.) How about an option to (re)take command of the squad again as the new unit? You should be able to do it pretty easily by a quick change of the ranks for the player and all the player group AIs. Bump the player up and the others down. Maybe in an upcoming version?

Great work, the best campaign I have played so far.

I made it to the mission "Always Loyal" but every time I order my squad into the chopper, the chopper takes off and promptly crashes into the trees near the starting position. I've tried it several times... I'm thinking of walking to the objective :P

I love the campaign though, you did a great job on it wether voice acting is present or not :)

Any clues as to why the chopper crashes all the time?

!!!(EDIT)!!! Wow.... So right after posting this, I tried it one last time, I ordered my soldiers to immediately get into the chopper right when the mission started and we made it!!!! just barely cleared the trees at the beginning. I didn't notice that anyone else had the same problem as I, but I was reading Mr.Murrays guide and noticed something about setting altitude with choppers, you might want to set the altitude to 120 or something along those lines to make sure the chopper clears the trees every time.

BUT I LOVE THIS CAMPAIGN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

You did such a great job man, very nice work. Like others, I like this campaign more than Harvest Red BY FAR!!!!!!!!

I would be more than happy to help with voice-acting if you ever decide to add to this already brilliant campaign :)

Edited by PaperCut

@ papercut - the same thing happened to me the first time I played that mission, the chopper hit the trees just after take off, but when i played again it just cleared them! I was holding my breath though as all the way to the LZ it was inches away from the tree tops!avoiding radar maybe :p

Liking it alot!!. Is it possible to run this as a coop campaign?

On 4th mission, and enjoying this immensely so far.

A similar campaign from Russian perspective would be most welcome as well (without USMC preferably).

enjoying this campaign a whole lot. thanks!

one question

when i must arrest that terrorist chick, i am told to clear the south part of town. which i do and 2 hmmw's come. but then nothing happens to move mission on.