BronzeEagle

The Code Blue Thread

Personally, more detailed, hard missions have been always delivering better experience to me (that also means having funnier moments). I'm sure it depends on person's view at our beloved OFP.

What would make CB campaign better? Hm, let's see:

1) Longer missions with more objectives;

2) Variety of objectives (not boring secured/defend cocktail);

3) Cutscenes (if you feel that you have told your story in Notes section or Plan, don't make them, but it's always been a great addition);

4) Established enemy, friendly sides bases, more organised assaults using waypoint smartly;

5) Random elements integration into the missions (at least some of them to increse factor of replayablity).

That's probably everything I wanted to mention.

Right now im working on the thirty one forty eight sequel. If you'd like you can make your own campaign better than mine.

(funny how these trolls sign a new name up just to give me hell, ain't it?)

Edited by BronzeEagle

Ha-ha... Now you're calling me a troll, aren't you? You probably took whole thing too seriously. I've just tried to give some advices, not to judge/blame. It's fine, if you don't have any plans to improve this old campaign, your choice, do your best.

Ah, by the way, a typical statement "make 'smth' better than mine" looks really hilarious. You shouldn't talk in a way like that. That's quite ridiculous.

Overall, let's try to stay on topic and not argue here. 'Discussion' over.

There are trolls, and people all the time on here sign up with instant bogus accounts, the day of your post with a fake name to talk trash all the time, think about it from my angle. You definitely fit the description with your list of things i should do to fix my campaign. Either way you're learning forum etiquette cuz im not making those changes. Discussion over.

Edited by BronzeEagle

I'm preparing to release a re-issue of this campaign that is better fixed and things and with some different music and things to see what I can do. stay tuned for that.

Hi all! my first post :cool:

Hello BronzeEagle!

I played your campaign under CWA 1.99 and I had several errors about missing addons.

Well, I unpacked the campaign and I could fix it.

I added or delete of the adddons in mission.sqm :

Missions 1,2,9: I added "lsr_uswp"

Mission 3: I delete "palette1a"

Missions 7,8: I added "lsr_uswp" and "bas_repairh"

with this works fine for me, waiting for the sequel :yay:

did you play the latest version? if thats the one you're commenting on, then by all means get it on the net so i can download it please sir. i also need bas repair h up on the web, i think i have it.

Edited by BronzeEagle

Yes, I played version "11/20/11" and version "Code blue campaign sp missions **fixed**", the same errors in both.

The rest of your comments do not quite understand what he says. I'm sorry, English is not my native language and sometimes need to use "google translator".

You say that the error is on my bas_repair.pbo?

Try removing and had the same missing addons and a new missing addon: "mfcti11"

I moved to the regular addons folder and also fix the bas_repair.pbo by adding the line requiredAddons[] = {ah64}; but missing addon: "mfcti11" :386:

I said at the beginning is what works for me:

Missions 1,2,9: I added "lsr_uswp"

Mission 3: I delete "palette1a"

Missions 7,8: I added "lsr_uswp" and "bas_repairh"

I played with ECP + SLX with FFUR'85 grass and mewvldin skydx10 + AEC + Berghoff nature with BRG_N4.pbo from FFUR'85 under directx 9 with ENB convertor and ENB seriesdeusex v0075e

Original in game screenshots:

ColdWarAssault2011-12-0805-16-38-70.jpg

ColdWarAssault2011-12-0805-12-10-19.jpg

ColdWarAssault2011-12-0804-54-26-06.jpg

ColdWarAssault2011-12-0805-20-02-18.jpg

I need the final scene, the reunion of Karen and Eric :p

thank you for the beautiful screenshots. ill make the necessary addons changes and mission required addons changes to upload a new version soon. thank you so much. :D

Once I get my arma:cwa up and running again ill definitely get back to work. i have ideas for a sequel already.

This looks interesting, made me want to go back to play a little good ol' CWC

Hello fans, I'm still hard at work on something special. A few things. Someone has recently asked me for permission to edit our cb units so be on the lookout for something new. Also im combining the storylines for codeblue and 3148 so that operation codeblue was the name of the mission that caused russia to nuke the united states and begin the economic wars which lead on into 3148 where the republicans are a mercenary cyborg unit for the corporations and terra firma or earth forces are a volunteer military of survivors. anyhow.....you'll see that unfold in the campaigns but rest assured im still at work. right now im at the library typing this because to save money i took down my internet but i can still get a thumb drive and do work from here. i will be back with new stuff soon and im not supposed to tell you but, so will mr. moon. LOL. Take care!

BronzeEagle

Most of the links on threads of that era, and older, would be gone. Not surprising.

The links to the beta addons, on Ofpinfo seem to be ok though.

16 minutes ago, Macser said:

Most of the links on threads of that era, and older, would be gone. Not surprising.

The links to the beta addons, on Ofpinfo seem to be ok though.

well found it in cloud.mail.ru the backup file but in OFP.info full campaign is damaged to me when i download it with IDM yeah this thread is old