BronzeEagle

The Code Blue Thread

:biggrin_o:

Well,the phone and the work are real enough.

I hope I didn't sound cranky,in that last post.That certainly wasn't my intent.

macser can you tell us how much is done on the units? I have been offered help with this if you need it.

@macser

Hello macser,

well i aggreed with u...even with limitation on OFP engine , you guys still make me proud and i'm happy with that...just wanna appreciate what u guys did for OFP community :)

*well i live here in Indonesia, and we've lot fans OFP here... greetings from us here :D

@bronze

i never use TCS or what it's call...but i'm sure that must be interesting to play with this addon... :yay:

macser can you tell us how much is done on the units? I have been offered help with this if you need it.

Yeah Macser how is the progress. Maybe some pics of weapons or units i the game :D

Please ... :rolleyes:

You can do it macser!!!!!

Edited by BronzeEagle
correction

remember this open source addon? it could be used by alot of addon makers these days. especially me. with code blue 1.0 we could do alot more. camo faces, removing helmets, if these were on our 1.0 units we'd be set. can anyone do this for me? put the heads from this addon onto our 1.0 models along with the camo faces feature? it'd be great to form commandoes if all i had to do was remove the faces and helmets to reveal watch caps and camo faces. can anyone help me with this?

kmmint3.jpg

Edited by BronzeEagle

the bad news is code blue 2.0 is no more. my apologies i did not plan on teasing you this way. when i saw the images of code blue 2.0 i thought here we have a virtually finished soldier addon thats gonna be ready to roll fast and announced it, only to find out that what my modelers had envisioned required tools ofp doesn't even have. my vision wasn't so huge. im downsizing the project to code blue 1.5. now in my 1.5 vision the code blue 1.0 units will be upgraded and not completely rewritten. i want them to have a camo face option and removable helmets with watch caps underneath like the international soldier model pictured above. also id like for them to have a custom arm patch so i can make them rangers, tenth mountain, whatever just by changing the patch. i wanted an addon like this so that we wouldn't have to start over from scratch. if its not broke don't fix it i believe. if you plan on taking this 1.5 journey with me then please contact me if you can help me with the modeling, the scripting is complete already and the units simply need these minor upgrades, which due to extremely bad luck at modeling i can't do myself.

please bear with me as i try to see this vision through for the community,

bronze eagle

I'm sure someone else will pick up the torch.

The content I've been working on though,won't be thrown away.

Just released under a different banner.

Edited by Macser

yeah and with some minor touches like the camo face and removable helmet and watchcap, ill settle down and quit but i really want this and the armpatch system, i want to at least work to the standard of what the KMM INTERNATIONAL SOLDIER MODEL has set up and keep what i do up to that standard.

let me just say to macser publicly no bad blood between us if you ever need code blue 1.0 models or 3148 models you're welcome to use them. :)......

as a matter of fact, if ANYONE wants to use these models you're welcome to alter them. im saying this publicly. im so tired of the bickering about ownership going on in the community, hell if you can do what i made better, please do. from darkness comes sunshine.

Edited by BronzeEagle

i think that hunter killer script could be used to a great degree in some future ideas i may have towards code blue.

Edited by BronzeEagle

links updated. added the scavenger rifle to the nomad machine gunner.

links updated. added the scavenger rifle to the nomad machine gunner.

This is the only new things in version 1.2 ?

yes unfortunately with the release of other games like arma 2 operation arrowhead which i want badly, there have been a shortage of team members so ive been doing minor work here and there what i can do which is mainly config work and sound. i had a team create the scavenger rifle to replace what the nomad machine gunner was using before which was causing game crash. so this will also fit in with the 3148 series im doing to where these futuristic looking soldiers will be patrolling the landscape on the east side and the terrans will be these marines coming in to do missions throughout the area, so blah. i combined both mods kinda. besides noone else will offer to help so thats all i could do if you want more plz assist.

bronze

Thanks. I will do that. My missions are ready in 4 days. I will post links then they are ready.

News about my missions:

I have decided to use CAT_Afghanistan island. It's better then Nogova. More realistic.

These units look good in this mod:

Generic Middle Eastern Rebels v1.21 by Munk

Link here:

ftp://ftp.ofpr.info/ofpd/unofaddons2/gmer_1_21.rar

What you like this idea?

Pickup trucks with machine guns. Improvised APC's

Edited by 33BO11OF00
link corrected.Again :)

so what's new in cba 1.2 final ? there are those unfinished unit's like acu soldier and special forces, marines ?