BronzeEagle

The Code Blue Thread

bronze ,how fix the problem of the nvg i have the same problem but is with the FFUR 1985 (2008 Edition) with the Us Army regulars Troops , Russians Forces All the units except the Russian Pilot help me please!

Edited by Sgt. Elias Pinto

hmmm. well had a problem similar to you on the sci fi units dunno dunke made, i wanted the nvg not to show up so that you would think their visor had nvg capabilities in it, but he did something with the proxies so that the nvg showed on the units, and i made him fix it back, but i think he added something. i know who it was, but he's not letting me tell who he is.

if you ever notice the other flashpoint forum goers who've been here for awhile don't beg consistently like you guys is cuz they know we have real life stuff that needs taken care of. you guys are new so ill put it to you gently. it'll be done when its done. the units will be relased with the campaign. thats it.

oh i done a mistake,now never going to use these addons.iam not a begger as you said.you should know iam a captain.

oh i done a mistake,now never going to use these addons.iam not a begger as you said.you should know iam a captain.

no, you're a sergeant. i shall call you sergeant tiket.

How about "Private Pyle"? Or "Supreme Commander of Allied Whinging Forces"?

Wait till it's ready.

links updated, check the first thread. Also i want to make some woodland textures for my code blue units as kind of a side project, if any of you know how to texture plz hit me back. thanks.

Edited by BronzeEagle

Well if your talking about M81 woodland I may be able to help.

STGN

yeah if any of you guys want the code blue 80s mod to come to reality lets get these textures edited into woodland:

code blue textures

the rest i can do on my own.

Edited by BronzeEagle

ive decided to release code blue addons 1.0, 2.0 is still in the works, and we'd also hope to have the 80s pack but we'll see. btw code blue addons is completely moddable and you have my permission to use this mod in anything you choose whether it be the models or whatever. open source.

CBA1.0

i just did a badass code blue weapons update which makes the m4 and m16 sound like the scavr lol. i may or may not release it depending on how you guys feel.

bronze

@BronzeEagle:

Will you add any special nvg model or something like that to your new infantry addon? Sometimes it makes a lot of problems like in Safety USMC addon.

no, actually i hate to let the cat out the bag on whose working on it but he's still at work. will they ever be released, i hope so.

Edited by BronzeEagle

my modeler whose name i can't reveal has some new work in progress pics of the code blue 2.0 units. He says they're a sniper and some marine and army spec ops.

sniperdes2.th.jpg

forcereconurban2.th.jpg

forcereconurban1.th.jpg

rangerurban1.th.jpg

rangerurban2.th.jpg

Do you have links for slightly bigger pictures?

STGN

Looks very good. One of the best looking units I've ever seen in OFP. :)

Indeed.

The mapping is really impressive, i can't spot a place in which the texture does not "connect" seamlessly. That's professional level of modelling.

The best soldier models i ever saw in OFP.

Looks really great. I second what said Rellikki, one of the best units I ever saw for ofp, who needs Arma II with that :)

Maybe it was already asked, but will you use Llauma head models on your units?

Last question, I know I already asked this, but you didn't know last time, is your high-level-and-top-secret-modder planning to do a woodland marpat version of the marines units?

i am particularly against llauma's heads and have requested them not be on the units. Now as far as woodland marpat yes they will be in the works.

Ok, thanks for your quick answer. I didn't know you were against llauma's head.

Keep up the good work, it's really impressive :)