BronzeEagle

The Code Blue Thread

ughh, our plate is so full. if i could have some help with that that'd be great. im working on the campaign, the old units update is done, the new units update is being worked on, but that weapons config idea i can't seem to fit into my schedule. the campaign is draining me. its so intense. so if you can help with that plz let me know.

So maybe you should just drop the weapons config idea and focus on making units addon? Everyone can change weapon configs on his own :)

Just put a text file where the Weapon and Magazine names are so they can be customized in unit init line.

I think it might be better to just concentrate on what you've already got underway.You could always pick it back up when you have the main body of the work finished.

:)

yeahhhh. cuz i was playing with laser's units with our weapons and i was like, man laser's rangers would kick ass with our weapons and i tried it and it was really great, especially with the new sounds. (btw the weapons pack has been updated, alot of bugs fixed and new sounds and no three sound packs no more just one.)

Okay so here's the deal with the campaign. I'm adding five more missions to operation code blue just to give it a proper ending, im also making some changes to the original missions so they won't be the same, and altogether it will be a fifteen mission campaign from start to conclusion. my format in the missions is open ended kinda don't know whats going to happen, then the objective comes up when you encounter a problem and the screen goes black and the objective comes up so you know what to do. thats all i can give away, but this new format will be added to the old missions as well so i have to do that, then make the new five from scratch. out of the new five two are done, and out of the old missions i think six have been re edited so you do the math. heh.

Edited by BronzeEagle

maybe use only m16 model with scope for marines from sjb and m249 from lsr, and m4 witch scope from sjb and m249 like previous one, or write a config to both weapon packs

thats quite a long tip. but no we won't do that. we'll just stick with our current weapons pack and if we do anything else its going to be us but brand new.

I think your new 2.0 units and the animations look absolutely AMAZING! keep up the good work and inform us on updates ;)

now why would i let you play my campaigns without good units, hold on....

Good point :)

there will be only units and weapons or will be vehicles to like hmmvee, trucks ect.

just units. and the bad news is in translating the information to my new windows 7 pc, my users folder in my ofp directory is acting up as far as showing my saved projects goes and my fifteen mission campaign is about lost as well. looks like there won't be a campaign till after the new units so that'll be the next release. im major bummed cuz i worked hard on it. oh well.

:eek: Damn. Bad news there. Lesson here: Don't trust that new windows. Windows XP forever!

Maybe I can put some missions together with those units. ;)

Edited by 33BO11OF00
dang typos

@Riffleman

All work for me. Could be 1 of 2 things.

1. Some people have problems connecting to OFP.Info, try going directly http://ofp.gamepark.cz/index.php?newlang=eng and search the news section for these addons.

2. Ofp.Info only allows 1 or 2 maximum simultaineous downloads, if you try more you will get a bad message. Allow 1 to finish before try to start another.

Is there any other link to codeblue unit except ofpr.

Mission 8 have bugs.When arrive land zone, The leader does not go anywhere. I try many times .all got sam problem.

So I edited the mission.sqm and change myself to the team leader and go destroy the AA guns. Sorry about edit the mission .but i real want keep play this wondeful campaign.

And.

Someone plz tell me

RESISTANCE2easy and OPERATION CODEBLUE,They are the same campaign?

Edited by seeniya

if you ever notice the other flashpoint forum goers who've been here for awhile don't beg consistently like you guys is cuz they know we have real life stuff that needs taken care of. you guys are new so ill put it to you gently. it'll be done when its done. the units will be relased with the campaign. thats it.

It did't work?

Hn?Its worked just fine here.Did you use the newst Winrar?

since the transition to windows 7 i been having alot of problems with the campaign but the units are working so if you want to make some missions by all means do so. here's the link to the 1.0 units, the 2.0 units are still being made:

CODE BLUE ADDONS 1.0

like i said this isn't 2.0, the 2.0 units are still being made. the reason its updated is because the night vision now works on the marines and the sound packs have been merged into one. this is the last and final update for these old units before the 2.0 units come out, release date unknown.

Edited by BronzeEagle