BronzeEagle

The Code Blue Thread

One more question. Will you make any Marine Tank/APC crew? I don't saw any type of this unit in other USMC addons, so it could be very useful. :)

One more question. Will you make any Marine Tank/APC crew? I don't saw any type of this unit in other USMC addons, so it could be very useful. :)

Addonis w addonie hyakushiki's US Soldier Pack znajdziesz jednostki marines równiez załogi apc.

Maybe so.But I think they might look a bit out of place next to the units in the posted images.

It's a different design approach.

:)

Very nice units indeed..Those ACU are awesome.far more better than the Arma 2..

i will definetly install ofp to try those out.:D

any plan for arma2?

well so far my plan for arma 2 is to first get a better pc so i can play it and that better pc is in the mail.

i got projects planned for resistance that aren't done yet like the codeblue addons 1.0, and 2.0 and the code blue campaign complete thats coming out, a thirteen mission campaign.

thks for the answer.. i hope u get ur PC for ARMA 2 then :D:D

i know the links are dead right now but please be patient we're undergoing an update to 1.0 official, and 2.0 is under way as well. big things happening behind the scenes. if you'd like to help please let us know.....

coming soon

the new units will be 2.0. 1.0 is the current units with errors fixed, new sounds, and the campaign additions.

BE,

I saw an old news item on ofp.info from dave8 about some ACU units. The picture looked pretty good. Any way these can be resurected?

the acu units are done and in the current beta. version 1.0 is coming out soon and will have them as well. version 2.0 is under way and will have acu units with a new model, pictured in this thread around page 4.

the acu units are done and in the current beta. version 1.0 is coming out soon and will have them as well. version 2.0 is under way and will have acu units with a new model, pictured in this thread around page 4.

Will the acu units look like on these videos

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yxaK6FiW9Ho

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OhFY_GIwvX4

does animations are greate, better then sanct. anims more realistic, maybe the flask from a rifle will be shorter will look better, i think is to long

does animations are greate, better then sanct. anims more realistic

Please bear in mind Sanctuary has done a hell of a lot of manual work with OFPanim.And produced some excellent

content despite having to fight it most of the way.In fact he's still producing great work.

:)

Edited by Macser

looks like you found it. custom animations will also be included.

You aren't going to use facestex 2

no we're not going with facetex 2, there was another acu addon that does use it if you want, do a search. you don't get to have recurring characters with facetex and you don't get to have the same face each mission or even choose your own face. i hate it.

no we're not going with facetex 2, there was another acu addon that does use it if you want, do a search. you don't get to have recurring characters with facetex and you don't get to have the same face each mission or even choose your own face. i hate it.

The units look really amazing I have only one small suggestion maybe they should wear ballistick sunglasses clear color like in these pictures

http://www.eguns.com/sPearCat/1-4.woa/1/sd/eguns/Catalog/item-rev-sawfly-clear//English/Image/Sawfly_Basic_Kit_Clear.jpg

http://www.aptac-us.org/new/upload/Image/DSC00769.JPG

our mod focuses on afghanistan where sunglasses like those are less prevalent. just kidding. seriously though, i don't know thats a maybe. besides there are sunglasses addons that you can add to our units to get the same effect in case we don't go with the idea. but thanks for bringing it up.

sorry four double posting, but would you guys like code blue weapons configs for other units like lsr and hyk so that you could have the crack of our new weapons sounds and the effects of short condensed burst fire on machine guns n stuff, the realism, put on other units outside of code blue in like, a config file?