BronzeEagle

The Code Blue Thread

Because of you BronzeEgle i must one's again install ofpr :D, I can't wait to see new units that you present in old threat.

How is the progress going of those units.

our team is hard at work on them. there will be custom animations and perhaps new weapons as well but he's only one man. basically they'll be done when they're done.

The file was corrupted what update have you made?

STGN

okay then ill update the files as soon as im finished with the new campaign, weapons update, and the new models.

what i need is for someone to make some models for me of our code blue units without helmets, ill do the weapons config work. i just want it for my vision of marine and army commandoes.

Edited by BronzeEagle

Thank You, Bronze Eagle. I hope it will work:)

ps. Sorry for any errors in my English, I'm from Poland.

---------- Post added at 08:33 AM ---------- Previous post was at 08:15 AM ----------

Correctly it is: invalid compression method. Good luck in Your searching!:)

this is an update of our units, as you can see, we have made some progression from the last units:

1ys677.jpg

ka4psh.jpg

Spectacular they look better than ARMA 2(even if lower in definition) units i my opinion, so nice that you seem to have gotten all the gear details right and in correct size!

STGN

wow simply amazing units, keep it up! Will CodeBlue have any vehicles and are the Taliban coming back?

Edited by USMC NEEDER

Wow nice work on the U.S troops models,

Could you design new taliban units, you think that is possible with respect to the time? I know im probably asking for too much, but, the truth is other taliban unit models out there for OFP suck, if you could somehow improve them and or create new better, modern, ones, like the likes of these U.S troop models, that would good and your mod would be way more fun. ;)

we didn't plan on it being a whole mod right now its just addons.

Sounds nice :) And as Fuzzmaster asked: Will you add woodland MARPAT units too?

id like some woodland marpat marines too ill talk with my team to see if we have any pics of some......

O God... With the Woodland MARPAT and recon units this addon will be so beautiful. Screens shows perfectly that is worth to waiting. Good luck in your job! :)

My Man this looks amazing :D, can't wait to see this addons in action with updated weapons :)

nice job mate :)