CBFE.jpg

fixed and ready to go thanks to forum member BaS_since2002

README:

Hi, I'm BronzeEagle of the code blue team. This is our campaign brought

to you in CAMPAIGN FORM FIXED. special thanks to all who helped no the

models and things. i am not responsible for pc meltdown from these but

im pretty sure nothing will happen. you need these addons:

JAM3 [13,5 MB] from ftp://ftp.ofpr.info/ofpd/unofaddons2/JAM3_FIXED6.rar

VIT APC Pack v.1.4 [18,7 MB] from ftp://ftp.ofpr.info/ofpd/unofaddons2/vitapc_14_full.exe

USMC AV-8B Harrier [6,86 MB] from ftp://ftp.ofpr.info/ofpd/unofaddons2/USMC_AV-8B_HARRIER.RAR

T.O.W. AAV7 V1.1 [1,84 MB] from ftp://ftp.ofpr.info/ofpd/unofaddons2/AAV7v1_1.zip

CODEBLUE LSR UNITS 1.5:

http://www.mediafire.com/?5oq5ry54k2lwq0q

SEF Ch-53 Pack v.1.0 [40 MB] from ftp://ftp.ofpr.info/ofpd/unofaddons2/SEF_CH53_1.0.rar

SEF Misc Pack v.1.0 [3,8 MB] from ftp://ftp.ofpr.info/ofpd/unofaddons2/SEF_Misc_1.0.rar

farmland civillians:

ftp://ftp.ofpr.info/ofpd/unofaddons2/FML_civilians30.rar

LSR US WEAPONS PACK 3:

ftp://ftp.ofpr.info/ofpd/unofaddons2/LSR_US_Weapons_Pack_300.rar

BAS Complete pack:

http://operationflashpoint.filefront.com/file/ballistic_addon_studios_complete_pack%3B70484#Download

install them as you would normally install addons, and the missions as

you would normally install a single player mission, go into your game and

you'll find them as easily as you normally would. any questions hit me

up on the official forums: http://forums.bistudio.com

Edited by BronzeEagle

Good idea to consolidate in a new thread all the current versions of the code blue addons, missions and campaigns icon14.gif

Will be helpfull to follow the further updates.

now keep in mind this is my first campaign and im still beta testing it, but this is operation code blue. if you'd like to beta test it, here it goes. Please let me know whats up.

readme:

Hi, I'm BronzeEagle of the code blue team. This is our incredibly

hard and mentally trying campaign "OPERATION: CODE BLUE",

formerly known as the ecp missions and code blue campaign. Who will be the first to beat

it?. The addons required for this campaign you can find at :

JAM3 [13,5 MB] from ftp://ftp.ofpr.info/ofpd/unofaddons2/JAM3_FIXED6.rar

VIT APC Pack v.1.4 [18,7 MB] from ftp://ftp.ofpr.info/ofpd/unofaddons2/vitapc_14_full.exe

USMC AV-8B Harrier [6,86 MB] from ftp://ftp.ofpr.info/ofpd/unofaddons2/USMC_AV-8B_HARRIER.RAR

T.O.W. AAV7 V1.1 [1,84 MB] from ftp://ftp.ofpr.info/ofpd/unofaddons2/AAV7v1_1.zip

Code Blue East and West units [50,8 MB] from ftp://ftp.ofpr.info/ofpd/unofaddons2/Bowery%27s%20codeblue%20east%20and%20west%20units.zip

Code Blue Weapons [53 MB] from http://operationflashpoint.filefront.com/file/Code_Blue_3_weapon_sound_versions;100455

SEF Ch-53 Pack v.1.0 [40 MB] from ftp://ftp.ofpr.info/ofpd/unofaddons2/SEF_CH53_1.0.rar

SEF Misc Pack v.1.0 [3,8 MB] from ftp://ftp.ofpr.info/ofpd/unofaddons2/SEF_Misc_1.0.rar

Edited by BronzeEagle

Mission 8:

The character image in the briefing isn't sized correctly, produces error (actually this happens in another couple of missions after this one as well).

Sometimes the choppers remain in a hover at startup and don't move anywhere. Restarting the mission helps.

When you arrive at the LZ, the choppers don't lift off again (maybe they're not supposed to, don't know).

The squad leader will often stay at the LZ for a long time, and if he does eventually move out, he just finds a spot in the woods and stands there. I had to go off by myself and destroy the AA guns and kill the remaining enemy.

crapola. any of you guys mission editors?

edit:

ive removed mission 8 from the story and have adjusted the campaign, adding more missions now as well. haven't uploaded it yet though.

Edited by BronzeEagle

I have played the Code Blue Campaing. Nice work. In 1st mission if you go under the AAV wreck you get stuck in there. Is that a bug?

I have played the Code Blue Campaing. Nice work. In 1st mission if you go under the AAV wreck you get stuck in there. Is that a bug?

No it's just the nature of the game. Wrecked or destroyed objects can cause you to get stuck. I've seen some addons that have the same effect. Most times you can get unstuck by going prone and crawl away. If it doesn't work you're out of luck.

recently updated the campaign to only ten missions minus the original mission 8:

download here

working on the sequel. so if you could, please finish the campaign and gimme ideas for part two. i already have a script but id like to know what you guys say.

Edited by BronzeEagle

when i try to unpack the file with winrar i get a error message saying:

CRC failed in OPERATION CODEBLUE.pbo. The file is corrupt

i have tryed downloading it here and on ofpr.info but same error message.

what should i do?

Yes, it would appear that the file on OFPR.info, which I uploaded, is corrupted. My apologies. I'm reuploading it at the moment. The file in the link which BronzeEagle originally posted works fine for me though - no corruption - so if that doesn't work either, I'm not sure what's the problem with you.

okay i managed to unpack the files but when i try to start the campaign i get another error message:

no entry campaigns\operationcodebl\description.ext/campaigns.01sunrisecb.noe

so what to do?

yeah before i was using an arma pbo program to enclose the file but this time i went with an ofp tool. looks like it did the trick. Thats the file you want to upload rellikki.

Edited by BronzeEagle

Thanks. OFPR.info mirror updated.

Just some general advice to everyone: Always use OFP tools to make OFP content, to ensure the best compatibly and optimization. ;)

the legend of radioman continues in the sequel to operation code blue, phase 2. Beta test the first mission off the soon to be campaign.

download here

Edited by BronzeEagle

Thanks. OFPR.info mirror updated.

Just some general advice to everyone: Always use OFP tools to make OFP content, to ensure the best compatibly and optimization. ;)

Rellikki, can you send me OFP Content maker tools please?

By the way, i may download these SP Campaign missions.

______flashz_______ :bounce3:

Forgive me if I'm misunderstanding your request.

The Ofp Tools Relikki's referring to,is not a

collection of editing programs for operation flashpoint.

He was merely trying to point out that if you want

to edit operation flashpoint content,then it's best to

use programs designed for operation flashpoint.

As mentioned earlier an Arma program was used to

generate a PBO for use in OFP,with unwanted results.

:)