• Rifleman
    • Machine Gunner
    • Sniper
    • Medic
    • Officer
    • Demolitions Guy
    • AA Guy
    • AT Guy

Machine gunner is where it's at. A manly 7.62 MG is powerful, fairly accurate and has lots of ammo. No other type of firearm has such potential for effective killing, and maximizing that potential is my thing.

Over 750 views but only 26 votes, come on guys you only have to press one button, lazy bastards.

Over 750 views but only 26 votes, come on guys you only have to press one button, lazy bastards.
They're afraid to admit that they just run around with the DMR and a SMAW no matter what class they pick. :P

I like playing as Team Leader, when i play Domination my fave role is engineer team Leader.

Loadout:

M4A1 M203 RCO - 6 Magazines & 6 M203 HE

SMAW - 3 HEAA

So i guess fave inf class is rifleman :)

They're afraid to admit that they just run around with the DMR and a SMAW no matter what class they pick. :P

Heh yeah that combo should be set as default on all classes in Domination :p

At least not a combo, ie sniper/AT combo which is just fucking lame.

I usually play as an AT soldier myself, i want to be the basic grunt BUT ofcourse have the possibility to take out enemy armor.

SF doesn't do much for me, the front line is where i should be at.

Well ... I do play since 2001 ... but I cannot answer that question, because it depends not only on the very mission, but (in cti games, I mostly do) on the very task to be done. :o

But I would have loved this poll to end in "90 % medics" :eek:

AT guy is the best! Because your team mates in single player are so stupped. Basicly they wont see the tank or miss.

ill usually be a bravo sniper or the demolition man, sometimes a FAC op. mainly bravo members, love their gettups.

I love being a regular rifleman. But I must say it's so much fun raping tanks with a SMAW.

I love being a regular rifleman. But I must say it's so much fun raping tanks with a SMAW.

Haha, yeah it is, I prefer to be a less important soldier, like in CWC, I hate being these special operatives with a highly important secret mission, I want to be no more important than any other Soldier, And I don't want too have the fate of the world on my hands in games lol.

I'm partial to playing machine gunners myself being that I was one. M240b is an excellent weapon system, though it feels awkward in game. Would have been nice if they gave it a scope, too, m256 or whatever the fuck that thing's called (can never remember the name).

I'm partial to playing machine gunners myself being that I was one. M240b is an excellent weapon system, though it feels awkward in game. Would have been nice if they gave it a scope, too, m256 or whatever the fuck that thing's called (can never remember the name).

You were a Machine Gunner in the Army? did you ever go on tour in Iraq or anything, one of my friends says he's going in the Paras but another was on the frontline and left because it's too traumatic, what was your experience

You are all wrong, the priest class is the best class by far - All piety and a guaranteed spot in heaven once the nuke script goes off. The functionary is also a great class to play, nothing beats desk jockeying.

Haha yeah, or playing as the Old Woman in Civillians, walking round like a cripple.

I prefer the Rocker... albeit it needs to be modded with a Quiff and psychobilly t-shirt!

yeah!

If you played against me, you would know I am good at sniping :). Thus I chose sniper. - LockDown

This is easy... AT guy! The explosion of a SMAW round impacting with a BMP is so satisfying, or in some cases, watching a Javelin leap up out of the tube to completely demolish a tank.

I've changed my favourite now, It's now the Automatic Rifleman, or the Men FR Heavy Gunner.

real men catch the bullets in their teeth and spit them back at the enemy

wheres the grenadier ?

Yeah I missed a few, shame you can't edit the polls.