Sign in to follow this  
wld427

Project RACS

What do we pay you for? *speaks with advisers* We get this stuff for free? Really? Carry on, then.

If it's as simple as the steps I've seen before, I'll probably hammer them out tomorrow then.

EDIT: They're binarized, fuck that.

1) Knowing Wld that he is a stubborn old vet, you can expect some quality, detailed stuff.

2) BIS released sample models.

I will have the testing team get some pics of whats already completed posted.

Rather than try and post an entire album here I'm expierementing with a Slideshow for each major unit. (3rdMountain, 2Para, Royal Marines, etc.)

th_81mmMortar.jpg

Didn't work as planned. Here's the album link. http://s848.photobucket.com/albums/ab41/Darkhorse1-6/3rd%20Mountain%20Division/

3rd Mountain Division

Edited by Darkhorse 1-6

hi, units are looking really good, mayby bit bad lighting in some pics but looks sweet,btw was that regular Inf. or a specific branch.

flashlight looks great but so do the weapons(always been a fan off the G3 and FN-Fal)

great job and cant wait to see some more pics:bounce3:

cya

That was the 3rd Mountain Division. I apologize for not stating that in the above post. I'll try to get better screenshots + some action stuff.

Comment Deleted, I was drunk at the time my apologies to those offended.

Edited by Rayers12

i take offense of you insulting my close friend in my thread. I greatly respect Vilas and work with him closely. he is a major contributor of models to Project RACS.

If we are not giving you what YOU want, then please feel free to start your own project in your own thread.

Nice, but the textures are a bit blurry. Don't pull a Vilas, people prefer a few well made units than an army of unfinished early release material.

Dude the best thing you can do is apologize, Vilas has made many great models that we would not even have as mission makers if it wasn't for his work.

Thanks Vilas for your contributions and Wld for yours.

For future reference: The texture "blurriness" is a product of my PC. They actually didn't look like that to me, must be a screenshot thing.

Here is the link to all screenshots from the mod so far. I will be dragging pictures in from other threads (From the private section) over the next 2 days and will try to post others.

Ummmm, think you forgot the link ;)

Edit: Disregard :P

Edited by warden308

double posted for some reason. can somebody merge or delete this one?

Edited by Darkhorse 1-6

Looks nice! Could we get some additional infantry shots though? Sorry to troll the thread like this; RACS are just so cool and I am quite excited for the release of this mod.

I'll try to get more if my game will install, so far no luck. Until then I'll ask the other members of Task Force Lion to put some up.

are you guyz gonna bring also for opfor side mig21 23 like in arma

Im focusing on getting the RACS addons done before i even think about it.

---------- Post added at 05:05 PM ---------- Previous post was at 04:53 PM ----------

Looks nice! Could we get some additional infantry shots though? Sorry to troll the thread like this; RACS are just so cool and I am quite excited for the release of this mod.

http://tflion.freeforums.org/screenshots-f8.html

what heli is that in that first pic of 2para?

our old Puma workhorse

Here's another one. The first push by 2 Para into the city was slaughtered when 2 Russian platoons set up an L shaped ambush. (All AI. I'm as shocked as you) So another company went in. Here is a picture of Fox Squad holding on a street corner on the east side of Bolabongo, as Wolf Squad (Not shown) advances further into the city with 1st Platoons APC.

Hell1.jpg?t=1267913668