Sign in to follow this  
wld427

Project RACS

I banned that sorry clown for 3 months now.

After a while hitting the infraction button gets boring.

It does?

i laughed so hard i needed medication!

You really think he will act better in 3 month? :D

sings "i believe i can fly.....i believe i can touch the sky..."

Sorry for OT but this was just too amusing now. :D

I just want to say WOW!!!! simply amazing detail. cant wait . keep up the good work:D

Well this proves the mod is no bullshit. I have been working very hard and dilligently trying to improve my modding skills. I want to give the community something to enjoy not something they need to report about.

Like i said before i kinda adopted the RACS. Doesn't everyone want the best for thier children?

well maybee not Darkhorse's family but at least i do :)

Well this proves the mod is no bullshit. I have been working very hard and dilligently trying to improve my modding skills. I want to give the community something to enjoy not something they need to report about.

Like i said before i kinda adopted the RACS. Doesn't everyone want the best for thier children?

well maybee not Darkhorse's family but at least i do :)

I hope your family income is well over 1 billion dollars :D

You have a lot of children to feed and clothe now!

and now that we have that over with. thank you mod staff.

the Daily news :)

NewspaperTemplate.jpg

Dam I almost forgot. Hey Wld427 I have Permission for an RAF Tornado. I got it in game but still needs work. I would be happy to let you run with it if you want. Might be good to fill Bomber role in RACS.

:wow_o: Awesome.

Stop it with the excellent pictures of very cool things you are torturing me. :p

Seriously though WLD, stunning stuff mate and every new update just gets more and more impressive.

The static missile silo thingymabob :yay: definately deserves a dancin nana.

Holy crap more screenshots. I am definetly gonna download PRACS the day it comes out. Make Warfare mission for it, definetly.

Double want.... mind explosion!

F15, F18, a good ghille and SAMs. Love it.

Edited by Trauma.au

Amazing work :eek: Very good Quality. The pictures are like snacks before the main feast.

I also like how advanced you made RACS, It looks like a superpower compared to South American countries.

At the newspaper front there is some speak about Russian T90's to RACS, can we have some more info about this news..?? ;)

RACS might be even planning to take over one of the nearby islands with all that force (wink,wink) ;)

What a wonderful start in the day :) Thank you very much, wld!

I'm preparing something special for your RACS army, a huge mission showing the long process of stabilizing Sahrani after the conflict in 2006. I'm speaking of more than 50 faction-based tasks having 5 factions and at least 10 missions per faction. :) The first tests were very successful und guess what, the performance was perfect. RACS units are missing right now :p

@wld:

Do you need any help creating a CfgGroups in your config?

Oh I forgot to ask, not sure if this has been answered.

Is PRACS on Bluefor or Independent? (or maybe even opfor?)

Is PRACS on Bluefor or Independent? (or maybe even opfor?)

The latter would be great for some epic battles!

I'm still amazed at some of the work that modders put out, this stuff really looks A grade!

@Gossamer the RACS is independant. Gives mission makers a bit of room to work.

@Legislator Yes i could use some help in that department.

@Lone.Wolf This summer i launched a competition to pick out the future main battle tank for the RACS. I really considered all options available, Abrams 1and2, T90, Chally, LeClerc, and Leo2A6. Nothng is set in stone yet. The competition continues ;)

@ PROTOTYPE The tornado was something i wanted going all the bay back to arma1. I wanted a single multirole aircraft. Unfortunately now we have made the airfore with several aircraft and will eventually evole into only super hornets. So i appreciate the offer but we have enough planes now.

@all... Dont think of the RACS as a super power. Think of it as an evolved army that is moving into the future with the help of its oil money and its NATO alliies thirst fo rthat oil. In arma we had the army that fought off civil war and stabilized the country. in Arma2/OA we have the army that is modernizing and projecting power far beyond its own borders.

Edited by wld427

sounds good wld...love the evolution of the RACS over the years, both in RL and in the "armaverse"!

Now that's enough !!! Release a USMC F18 NOW or i'll... well... DO SOMETHING !!!

More seriously, those who love playing "Armaverse" factions will have an orgasm when wld will release the ton of fantastic stuff he made.

edit : i have to add :... and those who don't will immediatly be converted into Arma factions fans ;)

Edited by GI-JOE

As an Island country, Sahrani should have a relatively important navy force. I sent NZDF CRASH a couple of months ago some models from a vehicle simulator site.

Do you plan to enable LCHs, LCTs or even other ships? I mean, naval forces should be relatively important for a country like Sharani

Now that's enough !!! Release a USMC F18 NOW or i'll... well... DO SOMETHING !!!

lol... USMC F-18 now or I'll rape your churches and burn your women!!! I loved WLD's response to that guy...