Sign in to follow this  
wld427

Project RACS

Great video.

PS. I enjoyed :p

awesome video, very well put together :). Cant wait for the release

Yes you impatient nincompoop.

:p

Things that are currently being worked on...

Missile Command...

Bug fixing with the choppers, as a matter of fact a new beta was put up tonight for testing.

What you guys seem to forget is that wld427 is the only person working on PRACS, and he has a family, injuries from Iraq, and is recovering from cancer.

(Even if I could do work in O2 that wasn't complete shite I haven't had internet in 4, almost 5 months. I'm using my phone to post.)

Darkhorse my skills are not the best (im good at some things and need to improve others) but if wld427 has some small stuff that needs to be done I will stop work on my other projects to help you guys out in what ever way I can.:bounce3:

i have alot of stuff in final phases. What threw me for a loop is i had alot of stuff completed and OA came out. So everything had to be reworked to include new technologies, prevent overlappings of old, and the fact that the mod content is always evolving has delayed things much much longer than anticipated. When the mod comes out you will find that every single addon has been completely re-worked, re-textured, and polished untill it absolutely shines. PRACS has always had a reputation for releasing top notch content and i will nto back away from that commitment now.

Thanks to all my TFL members who have provided the dedicated feedback to make my addons great. I hope you enjoy using them.

Thank you to Darkhorse for being a loyal friend and working hard on setting up and running the TFL forums.

SPECIAL Thanks Ballistic09, my dedicated alpha tester that listens to my daily ramblings and helps keep my asperations for PRACS on the ground. These screens are also his dedicated work.

3-1.jpg

1.jpg

2.jpg

4.jpg

5.jpg

Outstanding! Those bombs Mk83(84?) are a great way to break up the enemy ambush :)

Great Work Racs Team.

Loving the new screens,

And looking forward to seeing the RACS back in the thick of things and hopefully still not being as useless as they were in Arma Vanilla :D

Keep it up

amazing work once again Wld! i too understand your situation, and as you already know im always here to beable to help you in anyway i can, which is much but you are awere of my limited skills as it was you who pretty much tought me what i know!

goodluck Wld, Darkhorse, Ballistics09, and the rest of the PRACS/TF Lions Team! thanks so much for your hard work! oh and specail thanks to Darkhourse for still keeping us up to date, using only a titty bitty phone lol

Edited by soldier2390

Outstanding! Those bombs Mk83(84?) are a great way to break up the enemy ambush :)

2000lb JDAMs :)

more wonderful media from Ballistic 09

10.jpg

9.jpg

8.jpg

Really cant wait for the release

Any dates yet, Wld427?

Really cant wait for the release

Any dates yet, Wld427?

Oh, you must be new here. :j:

Looking awesome. :cool: I was about to ask about the M198 because I thought you were working on one. Then I see one under the camo netting. :thumbsup:

There are some crappy, jealous and all around lousey people here on the forums these days. On the other side of that I jsut want to say its an absolute pleasure to deal with you gents that come in here and post positive feedback and encouraging words. Maybee the jerks will realize someday that you gentlemen are the people I work hard to make addons for.

I also want to put out a special thank you to an exceptional community memeber. Vilas has always been a HUGE supporter of Project RACS. He has shared his many addons with us, detailed knowledge, and skills supporting what has turned out the be the second love of my life (and the dark hole of my life if you ask my wife).... this damn project.

There are some crappy, jealous and all around lousey people here on the forums these days. On the other side of that I jsut want to say its an absolute pleasure to deal with you gents that come in here and post positive feedback and encouraging words. Maybee the jerks will realize someday that you gentlemen are the people I work hard to make addons for.

I also want to put out a special thank you to an exceptional community memeber. Vilas has always been a HUGE supporter of Project RACS. He has shared his many addons with us, detailed knowledge, and skills supporting what has turned out the be the second love of my life (and the dark hole of my life if you ask my wife).... this damn project.

This sounds very nice and stuff, but the main interesting question remains unanswered...when will you release it?

*ducks and runs* ;)

Dam it GltMyke made it out the door before I could hit him with my boot!

Great work as always guys! Keep it up and leave the negative people to us. I have a special place in the swamp just for them.