Sign in to follow this  
wld427

Project RACS

I need somehwlp witht eh SA-8. If anyone would liekt to give me a hand with the model.cfg i am having an issue trying to get the moving radar to dissapear when the vehicle is destroyed. It is entirely a bone order issue. So again if anyone would liek to give me a hand PLEASE PM me or catch me on MSN as bigblock52ford.

thanks

Eddie

PRACS6

Hey Wld, good luck with that. Sorry I don't have the skills to help you, but I'm sure someone that does will come along and find your request. Best of luck and looking forward to that SA-8 to test out.

I think you must stop adding new model in mod :)

Because then size bigger , then more hard download it , and probability of use decreases

Very few people will be download mod in 2-3 GB only for retexture models in RACS colors

Sometimes it is useful will stop :)

I think you must stop adding new model in mod :)

Because then size bigger , then more hard download it , and probability of use decreases

Very few people will be download mod in 2-3 GB only for retexture models in RACS colors

Sometimes it is useful will stop :)

I can respect your opinion but it's his MOD so if it ends up being a gig or 2 which I highly doubt anyway. Then that his choice it's your choice if you want to download it or not. But I can tell you from first hand experience it is one of the best in most detailed mods coming out. So if it's to big for you to download then it will most definitely be your lost. No offence meant just my 2 cents:)

Edited by esco7800

LOL, all the mods I usually run are around 2GB easy probably. Not a big deal really these days. Besides, I wouldn't be surprised if he splits it up into smaller packs if it even was that high of an end size. I thats how it was back on Armed Assault?

Edited by Yokhanan
spelling boo boo

LOL, all the mods I usually run are around 2GB easy probably. Not a big deal really these days. Besides, I wouldn't be surprised if he splits it up into smaller packs if it even was that high of an end size. I thats how it was back on Armed Assault?

So right you are.

The mod is packaged so you can download and play with what you want and when you want it. The only files that have an outside dependance are the troops with rely on the weaposn pack. all other PBOs are completely stand alone

wld427: I hate to speculate on rumors, but I've just heard news on Lingor's "MarukoTV" that Royal Sahrani Forces were offered a base in NW part of Lingor by a government, due to amazing work thats been done in the past few years.

They even showed an aerial shot of a base that still looks vacant, but infrastructure seems to be ready for future military operations? Locals say they spotted a sign stating "FOB Eddie". Anyway, here's a shot (sorry for bad quality, I had to take a camera shot off a TV screen):

fobeddie.jpg

I definately forsee a contingent of royal fusiliers and thier supporting hardware working out of that location :)

Wow Icebreakr, very nice! Looking forward to getting the Royal Fusiliers and other RACS units in there then.

Beautiful indeed. RACS troops will certainly look pretty on that one. :)

I definately forsee a contingent of royal fusiliers and thier supporting hardware working out of that location

Royal Fusiliers training for a possible deployment to Lingor:

pracs2010-09-0315-36-52-47-2.jpg

:p

Edited by Ballistic09

Excellent stuff! p.s. resize images before mods spot it

Hmm... Photobucket seems to find it convenient to add an extra 20kb to all the images I'm uploading today... :mad:

Thanks for the heads up IceBreakr. ;)

EDIT: Photobucket isn't agreeing with the F-15 pictures, so it looks like I'll have to leave them down... :(

Edited by Ballistic09

F15, F16 and F18?

=D

yep

a small well coordinated ground force can walk over any army if the sky is full of friendly planes raining bombs :)

Hmm... Photobucket seems to find it convenient to add an extra 20kb to all the images I'm uploading today... :mad:

Thanks for the heads up IceBreakr. ;)

EDIT: Photobucket isn't agreeing with the F-15 pictures, so it looks like I'll have to leave them down... :(

turn them into links if you want hi res stuff. mods dont mind links. just use the thumbnail pictures on the forums as links

loving the screenshots, you may see some Nogovan Light Infantry present in Lingor been deployed with RACS :)

turn them into links if you want hi res stuff. mods dont mind links. just use the thumbnail pictures on the forums as links

Well that's what I'm going to do then, thanks. ;)

th_pracs2010-09-0316-02-32-73.jpg

th_pracs2010-09-0316-03-20-95.jpg

th_pracs2010-09-0316-04-43-00.jpg

(At least the quality is better)

the f15c for home defence vs offensive?

for air superiority role and nothing more

... and carpet bombing with mk82-83-84 when you cannot clear the vast jungle? ;)

... and carpet bombing with mk82-83-84 when you cannot clear the vast jungle? ;)

we have something much better in store for that :bounce3: