Sign in to follow this  
wld427

Project RACS

the landrovers got sidelined for now. We will see what comes with OA.

The sandard 966 and 998 vehicles will be for the RACS

the 1025|halfassed M1114 that BIS has will be for the marines and possibly the UN troops as well.

Lennard... check your PMs :)

A few images I neglected to share yesterday:

518-1.jpg

518-2.jpg

I like to call this picture "leap of faith" for obvious reasons... (this bug was fixed... I had the old chopper pack at the time and didn't even know it.)

518-5.jpg

518-6.jpg

518-4.jpg

And no, these aren't the 3rd Mountain troops, they're the Army Recon units... flying in a Marine helicopter lol. :P

Possible picture update on some newer versions of the HMMWV's coming tonight... stay tuned!

EDIT: Never mind... HMMWV screenshots will have to be tomorrow, sorry. (Just realized I need to go to bed... NOW lol)

Edited by Ballistic09

wow.. friend posted me the img just in a link and i was like "awesome, we get the ch47 in arrowhead!!".. turned out it wasn't arrowhead stuff :)

Really hope there is a possibility for a reskinn of this to swedish later.. if we can help RACS with anything we are more then happy :)

think you got my pm before when the first "wip" was posted? Anyway, would be happy to share my "dirty" script and other stuff..

Swedish paint scheme

anyway if it end up being in swedish colors or not.. very very impressive :)

that is one sexy paint job the sweds did ^^

not sure i understand your question......

what is the PACV?

I meant CSJs US navy Patrol Air Cushion Vehicle that were released for OFP

CSJPACVs.jpg

Just one question I had because I saw a sidebar that told that a hovercraft capable of transporting one squad was in the works

Well, I can safely say that it's not the PACV, although that is a beautiful Hovercraft. Here are some goodies.

arma22010-05-1615-13-30-33.jpg

arma22010-05-2116-12-16-01.jpg

arma22010-05-2214-11-11-39.jpg

arma22010-05-2214-11-31-01.jpg

Edited by Darkhorse 1-6

Ignore the glowing missile tips, that's just the plutonium that we found in northern sahr............ I never said that, you never read that, this conversation never happened...

:shhh:

:D

no no, it's just a weather balloon, that's not really a missile at all

I can see it now: ArmA 2: Chemical Warfare :D

no no, it's just a weather balloon, that's not really a missile at all

You saw nothing. ;)

And at the end the whole world realize that not the East is the true devil :P

Nice Work!

I just wanna throw out a special thanks to Lennard91 who has stepped up to help out with some textureing. He did a wonderful job on the LAV25s all i had to do was curve the colors a little to match the rest of the hardware perfectly and viola....

thanks again buddy!

If anyone would like to get some of this stuff released i could use a little help with dammages.

If you are interested please PM me.

thanks

Eddie

Project RACS

Loving the progress on this Mod, im hoping my Nogovan Light Infantry will be able to do joint ops with PRACS.

Your work is top notch, and you've shown a massive amount of work that rocks. But everything looks finished, so could we get a pre-release?

Your work rocks. :D

Wld is still working hard on the addons. What is shown here is pretty much the finished work, or mostly finished work, but there is so much more that hasn't seen the light of day yet.

Ya gotta remember, Wld is the only person working on the mod. There will hopefully be a release soon enough.

Its been slightly less than a year, maybe its time? I'd be overjoyed for anything representing the RACS.

Its been slightly less than a year, maybe its time? I'd be overjoyed for anything representing the RACS.

One person is making this mod. who lives a life. and doesnt do this full-time i'd assume. time will come.

anyways..RACS in Baghdad eehh:)