Sign in to follow this  
wld427

Project RACS

i cant make everyone happy. I think its pretty the way it is. :bounce3:

i cant make everyone happy. I think its pretty the way it is. :bounce3:

Exactly, you're going to hear it/detect it on radar long before you see it. Might as well make it look sexy :P

:yeahthat:

Anyways I will try and get some more screenshots soon. I'm currently working on a RACS Domination but I will find the time to post some "Unit Pictures" showing the different units/divisions.

True, you and your team are doing a great job! Keep on! :)

Currently the PRACS team is wld427. I know he gets help from alot of community members on issues, and he has gotten donations of models/addons for use with the mod but at the current time he is the only person actively working on RACS equipment for this mod.

*Rhodesy was helping out with the mod but I haven't seen him in a while.

Edited by Darkhorse 1-6

Hate to ask, but how close are you guys to release? Or how near is the "When it's done" day?

Hate to ask, but how close are you guys to release? Or how near is the "When it's done" day?

We don't know, that's why we say "When it's done..."

Like Darkhorse said, wld427 is pretty much the only person working on this mod, all the rest of us that post pictures and make news updates are just testers. The only person who could approximate a release date would be wld, but I don't think even he knows when he'll release his stuff... I think he just makes it up as he goes along. ;)

If you absolutely insist that there needs to be a release date then I think it's pretty safe to assume that some stuff will be out by... oh I don't know, 2011? :p

I didn't come in fire and brimstone, man. I just asked. A one-person mod as big as this? I'd say... around july.

July? Time will tell I guess. Alot of stuff is already done. You'd be amazed at how fast he works, considering he's also going back to college at the same time.

He's planning for it to be even larger than what's posted on that list...

I'm interested in making missions, however I want to wait until the release of project RACS. I'm planning some missions using RACS on Sahrani and HSO's SLA units. Movies would be included then too :) But it'll take a while.

Would anybody be interested in making missions or videos/movies for the mod?

I can for ya, videos that is.. :)

Looks like a nice hard hitting load out on the Falcon there............

:bounce3:

Kind of... We expect a new aircraft to be delivered to the Sahrani military this month. Also SMI is finishing up production of the first test Leopards. Hopefully I can put some screenshots up soon.

---

I'm gonna try and get some better pics of the marines. Wld did an amazing job on them. They are modern, yet in some ways remind me of WW2 American Marines.

RACS is like the military equivalent of the wine show connoisseur, trying this out and that, stringing along potential sellers, getting samples... testing, testing, testing.