Sign in to follow this  
Thehamster

I'm leaving these forums

Well I would have posted this in the big thread but it has been closed so I guess I have to make a new one.

Well this is probably my last post on these forums I'm mainly leaving as the mods have become to zealous with there use of power and are banning members left right and centre and any thing tried to be done about it has been marred by the childishness of some of the mods not all the mods act like children the only mod that I have respect for is Sith as sounded the most reasonable one out of the lot.

Well my other reason for leaving is that I feel after this incident has been fully settled I would be posting in a hostile environment with little sense of fairness or freedom of speech. Well those are my reasons for leaving these forums.

I would like to say bye to Black Op, Ruskie, Redstorm, Nobby, Stealt Eagle, Damage Inc, Nodin, L24A, Pete and many others. For the first 7 of you I would like to say that you had made these forums fun for all with you antics and humour and for L24A and Pete I may have argued with you in the past now and then but I respect your opinions and will be sad not to see your serious post topics any more which I have always found interesting.

Well bye to all of you hope to see you one day in a different forum

Have fun wherever you end up smile.gif

For the record as soon as anyone tries to turn this thread into a pro/anti mod soapbox it gets closed.

If you want to say something to Hamster then fine, otherwise don't post.

Bye Hamster. We had some fun. The Forum will not be quite the same, with some of the more colorful elements gone.

As I said to RedStorm and BlackOp, see you on the OFP2 Forums.

</span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Quote (Thehamster @ Mar. 26 2002,23:12)</td></tr><tr><td id="QUOTE">Well I would have posted this in the big thread but it has been closed so I guess I have to make a new one.

Well this is probably my last post on these forums I'm mainly leaving as the mods have become to zealous with there use of power and are banning members left right and centre and any thing tried to be done about it has been marred by the childishness of some of the mods not all the mods act like children the only mod that I have respect for is Sith as sounded the most reasonable one out of the lot.

Well my other reason for leaving is that I feel after this incident has been fully settled I would be posting in a hostile environment with little sense of fairness or freedom of speech. Well those are my reasons for leaving these forums.

I would like to say bye to Black Op, Ruskie, Redstorm, Nobby, Stealt Eagle, Damage Inc, Nodin, L24A, Pete and many others. For the first 7 of you I would like to say that you had made these forums fun for all with you antics and humour and for L24A and Pete I may have argued with you in the past now and then but I respect your opinions and will be sad not to see your serious post topics any more which I have always found interesting.

Well bye to all of you hope to see you one day in a different forum<span id='postcolor'>

never thought i'd see the day where you willingly left the forum what with all the good times we've all had. obviously we can still talk on msn and stuff but i'll still miss you on the forums sad.gif

Can I have your hamsterwheel?

My Uaz got a flat tyre.

May the farce be with you!

119023065819.jpg

I ate a Hamster once, but now he has left me

We will never forget TheHamster - sep-02-2001

mar-26-2002

</span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Quote (WKK Gimbal @ Mar. 27 2002,03:55)</td></tr><tr><td id="QUOTE">Can I have your hamsterwheel?

My Uaz got a flat tyre.<span id='postcolor'>

Sure you can.He's surely going on to bigger and better things.

complexcage2.jpg

It's been nice knowing ya for the past many months sad.gifsad.gifsad.gifsad.gif , I'll promise ya i'll never say anything bad bout a hamster , bye my friend sad.gifsad.gif