Sign in to follow this  
rothy

Priezrak missing, Patch 1.04

After Patch 1.04 was installed, I reverted Badlands back to the beginning. So far everything in game went smoothly with no bugs encountered until...

... I go to assassinate Priezrak. When Razor team gets to the sawmill, Priezrak is no where to be found. I reverted the mission back to the last save several times with the same results.

Has anyone else had this problem?

Edited by W0lle

I'm not sure if this is the case, but I've had lots of experiences that all fixes on a mission, for example, don't take place without restarting from the beginning.

I know there's quite a lot to play before Badlands, but I'd still suggest you should play the whole campaign from the beginning, and then it ought to work.

Thanks for the reply. :) I was hoping to avoid the inevitable. I will give the campaign another try from the beginning. :eek:

Thanks for the reply. :) I was hoping to avoid the inevitable. I will give the campaign another try from the beginning. :eek:

Well try playing Badlands from the start first!

I only reverted back to the start of Badlands and not only were all the vehicle explosions during cutscenes fixed, but Prizrak was not immortal. Makes me kinda happy.