Guest RKSL-Rock

RKSL Studios - WIP Discussion

Your planes are more accurate then a flight simulator planes!!

Thank you for your work.

Check PM rock, hope they are of some use. Let me know if you need more :)

Cheers!

It will be Monday or Tuesday before i can get to them. I'm up to my eyes with non-tornado stuff atm. I'll PM you once ive had a proper look.

Thanks again, this will really help.

Rock :D

Np at all mate :) By the way will the tornado have the runway denial weapon? i know that type of weapon would mean oodles of work but i thought i'd ask to see if you had done it :p

Are you still not going to porting over the SH-3 Seakings?

Are you still not going to porting over the SH-3 Seakings?

Why would that change? The situation with the various tools hasnt changed has it. :mad:

Probably the sexyist looking cockpit I've seen outside of a flight sim...

Keep it up Rock.

Probably the sexyist looking cockpit I've seen outside of a flight sim...

Keep it up Rock.

I hear in the real metal they don't look too shabby either :rolleyes:

Had chance to check them sounds out yet rock, im presuming they are not much help :(

Had chance to check them sounds out yet rock, im presuming they are not much help :(

Actually totally the opposite!

I have been playing around with them. In a word they are fantastic! I've just not had time to edit them down or try each one properly. I've been meaning to PM you for the last week. It just been a bit mad around here.

As usual im playing catch up and trying to do far too many things at once but i should be back on track tomorrow. So i'll get in touch later. Again Thanks so much for these!

Edited by RKSL-Rock
cant type for toffees

Hubba hubba ding dong...... Everything looks quality... And that afterburner looks amazing...

that makes this eddie size chihuahua want to hump your leg :):yay::)

hi rock

very very very good work there may be a German model builder arma2

take one example. how to build a very good models.

Look excellent there Rock.

I do see one thing I thought a little odd, and i havent checked as im sure you already know, but I thought the 'wing' spoilers on extended on landing, not whilst flying?

I realise it might be very difficult to have them appear on touchdown only and operate differently to the main spoilers (game wise)

Hope you dont take this negatively!

Love your work.

I do see one thing I thought a little odd, and i havent checked as im sure you already know, but I thought the 'wing' spoilers on extended on landing, not whilst flying?

I realise it might be very difficult to have them appear on touchdown only and operate differently to the main spoilers (game wise)

Maybe have it scripted so when the landing gear is down the spoilers come up. :D

that looks mighty fine! may have to have a Nogovan Airforce version :)

...I do see one thing I thought a little odd, and i havent checked as im sure you already know, but I thought the 'wing' spoilers on extended on landing, not whilst flying?

Hope you dont take this negatively!

Love your work.

Actually they really are used like this. http://www.tornado-data.com/Tid/systems/airframe/common/flight_controls.htm

They are used for roll control in conjunction with the tailerons.

EDIT: I think ive just realised what you mean. On brake deploy the spoilers pop up. That won't happen on the release version. They arent included in the systems scripting right now. Nearly every surface apart from the tailerons and rudder is managed by a conditional script to prevent clashes with the wing sweep etc.

Edited by RKSL-Rock

As always, looking fantastic and as ever, I wish you had more time on your hands to make more Brit kit.