Guest RKSL-Rock

RKSL Studios - WIP Discussion

^^ hashaha.

Your addons are top notch mate. Release them when you see fit.

Rock when will the Tornado GR.4 be out?

Awww c'mon mate you know better than to ask that. They are done when they are done.

release date is april 1st :rolleyes:

When is the release date for the harrier?

Answer is never if you ask i guess :rolleyes:

When is the release date for the harrier?

It was going to be April 1st...

2025 :p

Actually i really did mean yesterday.

There are several things that stopped it. But mainly its just that I didnt finish in time. And we're still bug fixing some things with the flares etc.

Edited by RKSL-Rock

Exactly. Instead of a million years away, its only 857,000 lightyears away.

Fixed.

so not a million years away but not yet finished?

Well I was going to release a limited beta... call it a special edition yesterday but real life got in the way.

All that needs doing is the HUD and MFDs. Some texture tweaks and the wreck/damage model. I'll be totally honest i completely forgot about the damage model until 3 days ago.

And we found some unreported MP issues with the flares. Which make a new release a tad impractical... But if i can get some free time this week I'll try and finish it in the fastest possible time. :D

@Myke. The full release is due the same day you release your "special project". :cool:

Everything will be done in exactly two weeks.

From when?

Actually i really did mean yesterday.

There are several things that stopped it. But mainly its just that I didnt finish in time. And we're still bug fixing some things witht he flares etc.

Nice i didnt know the harrier was so close to a release.

Not to stop you working on the harrier :) But hows the work going on the website? And any chance we could get a update with which projects are active?

Nice i didnt know the harrier was so close to a release.

Not to stop you working on the harrier :) But hows the work going on the website? And any chance we could get a update with which projects are active?

Website is really just sat waiting for the documentation. And some re-organisation. I'm trying to make it easier to use for both us and you guys.

As for which projects are still live... well I'm going to adopt a "what you don't know about you cant give me shit for" approach. ;)

Certain people are accusing me of teasing you lot with unreleased projects, I finally got tired of the 'hating'. Now all we'll show you on the site is whats been released and what is very near to release. Anything else is just going to be a wait and see thing.

We may even make a bit of game out of it... (sometimes a bit of teasing is fun)

:D

Edited by RKSL-Rock

As for which projects are still live... well I'm going to adopt a "what you don't know about you cant give me shit for" approach. ;)

:)

Certain people are accusing me of teasing you lot with unreleased projects, I finally got tired of the 'hating'. Now all we'll show you on the sight is whats been released and what is very near to release. Anything else is just going to be a wait and see thing.

I like the teasing :p But understand your point and the step taken

@Myke. The full release is due the same day you release your "special project". :cool:

Special project? I have a special project goin? Why the hell nobody told me...darn, do i have to think about all myself? Someone should have told me. :eek:

Please move on, there is nothing to see here...please move.....thank you.

what' the difference between your harrier and the bis one?

I know your model will be awesome compared to bis one.

Well, i guess you answered your own question, didn't you?

Besides this, i'm sure there will be more different loadouts available.

I'd say it will probably have the level of detail the typhoon has and the typhoon is the most detailed vehicle I think I've seen on arma 2.