Sign in to follow this  
moricky

EW

Disappointed with Apache replacing Comanche in EW? Don't be, because I prepared Director's Cut of the minicampaign, featuring original RAH-66 Comanche and one of removed songs. It's gonna be released on unofficial project webpage together with 1.05 patch (or few hours later, depending whether I'll be on PC or not).

Disappointed? Not anymore! Awesome news, thank you!

Excelent campaign, thanks. I was supprised to see myself in the "community thanks"-part in credits. Not sure why I was there but thanks for thanking me. :)

saok, you aren't alone at being surprised. There was a "Stun" in the community thanks section - I thought I was going crazy. Is it simply pulling the name from the player profile into the credits?

Edited by stun

So THAT'S where the information for this campaign went :). Great work none the less, and thank you for both versions! Great work.

Yes its pulling name from the user profile. In the credits for me there was "SnakeMan".

I think there was like four or so names, mine was last, another one I recognized and remember was modemaik. Wonder where it gathers the other names than the current playing users name...

There were´nt any credits for me

pulled the short one and got stuck in Endless Waiting, actually it really seems to be endless lol, pressing Skip brought me back to the main menu and all my saves seem to be inacessible

.. will play the DC now. Shows that i liked EW very much! thx :)

Edited by Mr Burns

Interesting that we can play this campaign both in an apache and then in a commanche using the director's cut...nice... :)

This...

This is why we love BIS.

I finally had time to finish this campaign and must say, well done sir.

Hopefully there will be a part 2 in the future.

This campa9ing was way more inmerssing than the original campaign in the game. Well done sir!

I finally had time to finish this campaign and must say, well done sir.

Hopefully there will be a part 2 in the future.

A campaign like this using tanks would cover it.:D

Its pretty much what we're missing now, infantry and air is now covered;):yay:

Great campaign. LOVE the 2nd mission. Extremely atmospheric. This is what Arma2 stock campaign should/could of been like, instead we got warfare :(

I saw infantry doing a somersault, forward roll in this mission, 1st time ive seen that. Is that new for 1.05 or just this mission>?

Edited by Nazul