Sign in to follow this  
JdB

Invasion 1944 - D-Day 1.1 released

Edit 12345

Edited by JdB

Thank you for your work - :) - downloading now.

Well done guys, although for ARMA1 and still was an expected thing for the high quality. The Firefly, a savior of allies in the battle!!! Now I could put your kingtiger in game...

Congratulations, really amazing new patch and just played it after almost whole day downloading. It seems the AI has been improved dramatically and no obvious foolish actions like in the first release could be found now. Sometimes, they even could try to find a safer place to fire just like in ARMA2. Also deeply impressed by newly added quality Firefly, M4A3 76mm long gun tank, american tank crews and the german supporting armor vehicles. Those allies's tanks now perform ver well in game and could have a real battle against german powerful panzers.

The nice firing effects, new tank optics and destroyed models make every thing very realistic and awesome even in ARMA1.

lol, how did i miss this post.

ah i got to say guys the adjustable sites, panzer commander binocs, the fuel, repair, and ammo trucks, the update in models are all top notch.

you guys really outdone yourselves this time!

What? The animation of panzer commander binocs was added? OMG, I even don't find it.

Excellent work, the 1st mission in the campaign is great!

Anybody else get a flickering texture issue when you are inside a landing craft? It doesn't happen when I go into 3rd person view. It just happens in the smaller craft but doesn't happen with the LCM.

Edited by Snafu

looks nice, love the fuel truck but "wrong game".. hope see it in a2 soon :)

What? The animation of panzer commander binocs was added? OMG, I even don't find it.

ya man, when you are turned out of the cupola as a commander just right click and u will see with new eyes ;)

looks nice, love the fuel truck but "wrong game".. hope see it in a2 soon

not really the wrong game this 1.1 version was in teh works for a bit, and was I44 intent to finalize the mod before moving to A2, so look for them in Arma2.

But this is what the mod needed for arma, much needed fixes, and updates.

there are still alot of us that still play Arma, like OFP it still has more addon and mods.

Edited by Gnter Severloh

With the coming of ARMA2, the era of OFP & ARMA1 have become a history anyway. Only this Mod still is played in my ARMA1 clip.

Love it!

Just one question: am I being blind or is the a list of classnames anywhere for editor use?

Love it!

am I being blind or is the a list of classnames anywhere for editor use?

From the 1.0 thread:

To quote our coder:

"If you dePBO the I44_base_*.pbo files, you'll see all the classnames you need."

Hi in this 1.1 version do the US Army troops have camo netting on the helmets?

Hi in this 1.1 version do the US Army troops have camo netting on the helmets?

No, they don't have camo netting.

This was just plain AWSOME! Only problem is that i cant load savegames. Get "Arma has stopped working" each and every time. Have also crashed random during gameplay with the same message. I make me realy sad, as i so much would like to play this.:(

Does anybody know how can I make the ambient warships etc. to be avaible in the game?

I am placing them in editor but when I an switching to preview I can't see them.

Also I would like to know if it is possible to use I44 ambient battle sounds in the editor?