Sign in to follow this  
KorpeN

Important Fix for the next patch.

Hmm? You stop now when you get the map out. Totally awsome. Serious.

Nah you dont really stop, you just crouch, in case you are running you go into crouch-run.

You do? I thought you stopped. I probably just stopped pressing my keys, heh.

You do? I thought you stopped. I probably just stopped pressing my keys, heh.

I always want to read stuff while i am running long distances, but because i am looking at the map then I end up running into fences for several minutes without knowing it. :p

Because you need your hands to get the map out.

hmm that's quite obvious... My question is why, when you put your map away, you don't get your gun back ready in hands and have to move for it to be ready. When you put the map away, your hands are now free.

today I wanted to first aid a guy, but I don't know why, the left mouse button action did not occur, so my left click action was to shoot a bullet right into him... definitely need to get this away

Oh that, hmm, indeed, why does he rest the gun, that's something I've noticed, but hasn't really bothered me. You need to unrest yourself. A bit strange.

Agree 1000000000%, I hate the action menu click :(

hmm that's quite obvious... My question is why, when you put your map away, you don't get your gun back ready in hands and have to move for it to be ready. When you put the map away, your hands are now free.

You can ready your weapon by pressing the fire button. You can also lower it, I think the default keybind is 2xLeft-Ctrl and doing this with it lowered will cause it to raise. However: there is a bug (still exists, I think, though I haven't checked it) that when you do this while crouched you'll stand up instead of readying the weapon.

The "press fire to ready your weapon" thing works in all situations that I know of, however obviously if your weapon is already readied then you'll fire. It's generally pretty easy to tell if it's readied or not though so that shouldn't be much of an issue.

So I've just gotten into the habit of left-clicking after I exit the map.

Press middlemouse key down, problem solved.

this is not helping and its also not a contributing comment for the community.

i'm sure you can change what the LMB does in control settings!! have you looked there?

Yes I ve looked there..You cannot change it.

Press middlemouse key down, problem solved.
this is not helping and its also not a contributing comment for the community.

LOL... Yeah it is, cause it's the fix. It's an alternative way of selecting the menu item instead of left mouse. I use middle mouse to select everything in the menu and not left click and I've never experienced this problem.

Incredible.

Luhgnut;1444394']LOL... Yeah it is' date=' cause it's the fix. It's an alternative way of selecting the menu item instead of left mouse. I use middle mouse to select everything in the menu and not left click and I've never experienced this problem.

Incredible.[/quote']

Do you realize what the real problem is?

I personally use the middle click to make actions but when is to shoot if the menu is active by pressing the left click you make the action instead of shooting...

omg..do i have to make a video for this?

I personally use the middle click to make actions but when is to shoot if the menu is active by pressing the left click you make the action instead of shooting...

hahaha

Nah, you see, I pay attention while I'm playing. I don't open a menu if I have to shoot something.

Seems fairly simple concept.

Luhgnut;1444795']Nah' date=' you see, I pay attention while I'm playing. I don't open a menu if I have to shoot something.

Seems fairly simple concept.[/quote']

Do you have something useful to say except how good player are you with the bots?

If you like the way it is just pass over the thread.Do you believe that your opinion is so important or you have to post everywhere?

Here is a thread about the players that dont like this feature.

Luhgnut;1444795']Nah' date=' you see, I pay attention while I'm playing. I don't open a menu if I have to shoot something.

Seems fairly simple concept.[/quote']

And some of us (Basically every OFP/ArmA1 player) are used to being able to shoot with the menu open, liked that and want to continue doing that.

It simulates real life. I mean in real life can you shoot with the menu open? .... wait.. what?

G36C-SD needs to be zero'ed back to normal please. You have to aim way under targets to hit.

Topic: "Important Fix for the next patch" - i think this is important as it makes special ops missions useless.

Optimization is way more important, first lets be able to run the game at a playable FPS.

I have a 3650 Ati Radeon 1GB is not enough?

Optimization is way more important, first lets be able to run the game at a playable FPS.

I have a 3650 Ati Radeon 1GB is not enough?

Yes I agree..optimization is way more important but this thing has to do with the gameplay..it ruins it whatever fps you have.

I tested by unbinding the "Fire" command... couldn't left-click to confirm order. Why is the Fire command doing any behavior other than firing the weapon? What genius at BIS looked at a 104-key keyboard, fully configurable control scheme and decided to unnecessarily combine command behaviors? What next is Reload going to also Go Prone?

If I want to fire my weapon I'll use the Fire command. If I want to give an order I'll use the Perform Action command. Ugh.

Also I found a cute bug, if you use the Quick Command (default space) with the Perform Action (default middle mouse) it gives the order 2x.