Sign in to follow this  
halleyelec

Galactic Civilizations II

I can recommend the game, it's absolutely superb and one of the few games in recent times that made me want "One more turn", the AI is superb and the ship design is a mini game inside it's self, if your on the fence I recommend it, (although I've only played the base game and none of the expansions, which to my understanding add alot of additional features)

Well I was on the fence, until now. I heard good reviews but didn't know what to do. Thanks mate!

And I know the ship design will entertain, I even bought the Star Trek Starship creator 2. Even though I ended up being dissapointed!

Master Of Orion II, anyone? Best game I've ever played (besides OFP and Deus Ex) - I've tried G/C once (was it I or II?) but I think once you fell in love with MOO there is no other besides her :D

I've been toying with the idea of buying this game, purely because I love this genre.

I came across the video on Youtube. He is the funniest Scot on the planet.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XqakR9BMztg

My goodness that was fun, even if i only understood one word out of three. Was Sean Connery commenting ?

No it certainly was not sean connery.....Think more Ewan McGregor from Trainspotting.....

Do you know the scottish find it very hard to say "Purple Burglar Alarm"?

I started playing GalCiv2 while i was backpacking around Europe in 2007-8, on my laptop. It was so addictive i would pretend to be sick and hide in my room while staying in hostels so i could play instead of going out partying! Sad isnt it?!