Sign in to follow this  
nzdfcrash

ANG C-130H Hercules

As plain as this is, to me its pretty cool. We had Maryland ANG ferry us back and forth a few times between Jalalabad Airfield and Bagram when I was in Afghanistan.

As plain as this is, to me its pretty cool. We had Maryland ANG ferry us back and forth a few times between Jalalabad Airfield and Bagram when I was in Afghanistan.

yeah the maryland air guard c-130s are only a bit away from where i live in baltimore! when i was in the usaf i worked with them too, that is why i decided to make it a MD ANG instead of a basic usaf one..plus its kinda like a dedication...to my "hometown team" ..lol! and yeah it is a bit plane, but i can tell you....from being upclose to them thats exactly how they look! but she still gets the job done! but anyways i am releasing my arma1 version too, but i had a few problems in the config....so i gave it to crash..who will release for me when he finishes it....thanks bud!

p.s. i will make other specific ANG versions, upon request! so just drop me a line saying what state too make it...so on that note...a Indiana ANG binkowski? seeing how your Indiana army guard right bud?

Edited by soldier2390

p.s. i will make other specific ANG versions, upon request! so just drop me a line saying what state too make it.

I'd like to see a Minnesota ANG version if you're up to it!:D

I'd like to see a Minnesota ANG version if you're up to it!:D

sure! i have even seen them in rl too...they have the viking head i think? and something writing in purple on the tail fin?

Square me away with a Arizona 161st Air Refueling Wing birds, and I'll be happy as hell.

sure will try but as for now it wont beable to carry\re-fuel fuel, as of yet but me n crash are making a kc-130 tho...so wish us luck

sure! i have even seen them in rl too...they have the viking head i think? and something writing in purple on the tail fin?

Viking head... that would probably be them. It's the 133rd airlift wing I believe. They have a bunch of extremely hi-res images on their website if you need a reference: http://www.133aw.ang.af.mil/photos/mediagallery.asp?galleryID=6211

Thanks!

thanks man...i promise everyone...i will get around to your guys requested skins, but atm i have a lot of addons to get to the playable point, then ill make them... but i think u guys will also love what else i have in store for you all!

I would love to see a Texas ANG Plane, once you get the Pave Lows done. I have one suggestion on the Maryland Bird, is the a way to make the Squadron Crest show up better. The ANG crest on the tail is visable are all distances, but the Maryland wing crest is a bit blurry. You maybe able to use the Wing Crest from here http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/175th_Wing

Edited by Landdon

I would love to see a Texas ANG Plane, once you get the Pave Lows done. I have one suggestion on the Maryland Bird, is the a way to make the Squadron Crest show up better. The ANG crest on the tail is visable are all distances, but the Maryland wing crest is a bit blurry. You maybe able to use the Wing Crest from here http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/175th_Wing

lol i did use that! but ill try to get one of my usaf friends who are still in..to get me some thing better! who knows...maby ill get some good, but thanks for the tip! also taxas ang bird? coming in bound...lol but yeah as i said i have lots of other addons to finish which im getting done as we speak! so wish me luck....n i might just do a pack of textures for ppl to use instead of a new bird(to save room and time...and make it easyier for you guys to use and work with!)

Anyone else got that starting problem? I tried to let the Plane start from the big airfield in Chernarus, but always short time after gettin up it turns right and brakes in the woods :(

Allready tried the "NAME flyinheight 120" line but did not solve the prob.

Sumone´s got a tip?

up the skill level of the aircraft maybe? its more so designed for player use and ai seem to freak out behind the controls

yeah use crashes idea!

p.s. the requested ANG herc's are almost done...i have the minnesota one already done and looking great! i hope everyone enjoys there skins...so one down 2 to go(texas ANG, and Arizona ANG)!

---------- Post added at 02:28 PM ---------- Previous post was at 01:21 PM ----------

UPDATE: Minnesota ANG C-130H is done! i will release it publicly in about a hour from now..once i get off work! the texas and arizona ANG C-130H'S will probley be done tonite or tomorrow(maby the day after..depends on my work hours)

UPDATE: Minnesota ANG C-130H is done! i will release it publicly in about a hour from now..once i get off work! the texas and arizona ANG C-130H'S will probley be done tonite or tomorrow(maby the day after..depends on my work hours)

Awesome! I can't wait!

I honestly can't tell you how much I appreciate that you're taking custom requests for aircraft, it's just awesome!

Awesome! I can't wait!

I honestly can't tell you how much I appreciate that you're taking custom requests for aircraft, it's just awesome!

no problem buddy...im having trouble making the addon...a addon, as i dont have a2 but what im going to do is just release skin packs....that way it can be easily changed from my maryland ang to a minnesota ang..texas ang...and so on! and i got the your minnesota one done...and looks great too bud, i hope you enjoy it?...infact here you go the minnesota ANG C-130H!

LINK: http://rapidshare.com/files/283598409/Minnesota_ANG_C-130h.zip

just remove the "(minnesota ang)" from the paa name(as i used it to not get confused with my textures)...and your go to go! enjoy!!

p.s. other versions are in coming...so take shelter..lol

and pics of the versions(ingame) would be great...just post the pic here! also so admins can release a phote with the textures! as im making this a project in its self...as theres no point filling the addon slots with all the different USAF ANG C-130H's...well not like it aint already with all the hercs me and crash did..lol

I finally found some time to use my gaming PC, and I must say you did an outstanding job! You even made the exact plane I wanted (#61007)! :yay:

and pics of the versions(ingame) would be great...just post the pic here!

Done:

MNANGoverall.jpg

MNANGside.jpg

MNANGtail.jpg

Sorry for the crappy image quality... 100kb doesn't leave much for good quality...

I can upload the completed .pbo if it's alright with you, NZDF CRASH, and all others involved, but I doubt many people would want it since it doesn't have much interest or importance beyond the local level.

hey man thanks im so happy you enjoyed it, and i hope you will contunie to enjoy it for many time! also i dont mind if you upload it(you can even take credit for it as its now your minnesota ang herc) but i did it like i did(textures only) because ppl are getting mad that there are already too many hercs, but you are more then welcome to release it just dont for get to credit crash as he ported all my versions including the navy one too arma2! no need to add me in the credits i only do this stuff for the comunity so its everyones herc..lol! also im glad you like the exact plane....i choose to use...as unlike the maryland ang hercs the minnesota hercs have form what i seen to dif. lay outs in textures\paint...the ones like i did and ones with only a vikings head! ill do the other one for you too if you want!

other requested versions are in bound!

Nah, I don't think I'm going to release it, I don't think there's enough interest. If I did, you would be fully credited.

I just can't stop using this bird, it's cool to see something I see all the time in real life in the game.

Many thanks from the land of 10,000 lakes ha ha.:cool:

Nah, I don't think I'm going to release it, I don't think there's enough interest. If I did, you would be fully credited.

I just can't stop using this bird, it's cool to see something I see all the time in real life in the game.

Many thanks from the land of 10,000 lakes ha ha.:cool:

ok i understand...but if we get more likings in this bird, then u can release it!

and thanks for enjoying it...and many thanks to you for enjoying it...form the land of...hmmm...10,000 gangs:j:..lol

also im\was..still may if i can fix the problem....make the maryland ANG A-10s to go with them hercs.....and a lil history on my beloved maryland ang a-10s.....there the only ones still doing full operations in afgan....well that's what i heard from a few years ago!

but anyhow.....i currently stopped because the way bis made the a-10s textures as it uses the same texture for both the left and right side of the bird, but once i figure a solution to that ill make them...which brings me to the next question, if i do it... do you want a minnesota ang one too? and other versions

which brings me to the next question, if i do it... do you want a minnesota ang one too? and other versions

Thanks for the offer... but, unfortunately there are no A-10's stationed in Minnesota so it wouldn't be very realistic... not to mention the lack of reference photos. :p

There really isn't much for military aircraft here in Minnesota, just F-16's and C-130's... (besides helicopters... there's plenty of chinooks, uh-60's and other choppers here.)

ok cool..well if you want re-skins of those mentioned or other things let me know..also look out for my sf hmmwv im making for a1 then a2! i added the smoke launches from the strykers so if some one can make a script to make it shoot smoke that woild be great

ok the Arizona Air National Guard c-130 is 98% done! i just have a few questions? what squadron is the arizona ang c-130's in? also can i have a good up-close pic of what there tail marking says...or if some one know what it says please tell me, so i can finsh this version too! and after that its the "big lone star state" up to the plate...lol