@NZX where you got blueprints to model these from? I've only found big pics of the side and front :/ Looks great tho.

Hey NZX!

If you watch any of the 90 ArmA videos in my comment you'll see that the 15th MEU Realism Unit exclusively uses your HMMWVs, and as soon as you release these MATVs completed we'll be switching over.

One thing we're missing, though...

Up-armored TOWs! Any chance, once you're done with the current MATVs you're working on, that you could make a TOW version? :D

Is that a M-1117 in the 2nd picture?

Yes it is.

@NZX where you got blueprints to model these from? I've only found big pics of the side and front :/ Looks great tho.

I dont have any blueprints. Dont think there is any at the moment. So almost ever picture of the vehicle I can find I use it as my reference. Which is why im out of scale an what ever else doesnt look right but I can live with it.

Up-armored TOWs! Any chance, once you're done with the current MATVs you're working on, that you could make a TOW version? :D

Im doing some changes on the HMMWV's which the M1167 will be similar to the one in this .pdf

http://www.amgeneral.com/files/specs-sheets-m1167-domestic-04-10.pdf

Edited by NZXSHADOWS

That M-ATV looks better and better.

Any plans of splashing on an woodland camo, or will it be strictly desert?

So yeah just typing to keeping thread alive and any updates?

Edited by deadpool2894

Best M-ATV at the moment for me personally. i hope you still working at the project it looks auspicious.

What be great if you write some words about your future plans :bounce3:

Thank you for this impressive mod especially the M-ATV :p

@All

Asking for news is considered spam. Addon makers are not known for accidentally shrouding their work in secrecy. If NZXSHADOWS had anything to report, he would have reported it. Furthermore, since NZXSHADOWS has removed all information from the first post, I doubt very much he is still interested in maintaining this thread.

Topic locked.

If NZXSHADOWS wishes to reopen it, he needs only to say the word.

1986Marek

Please do not dig up old threads. Threads older than four months are considered dead, and may only be updated with a meaningful contribution. Spamming for news is not meaningful.

+1 Warning for digging up old threads.

§10) Do not dig up old threads

Threads older than 4 months should not be dug up unless something significant is being added. If in doubt as to what is "significant", contact a moderator and they will give you their opinion. As always old threads will remain open or be closed at the moderator's discretion. Digging up an old thread simply to ask "any news" is also not acceptable, PM the thread starter or mod leader to ask.

§5) No Spam

We deem spam as making a thread or posting a reply that has no real worth, is irrelevant, useless and offers nothing to a discussion. Messages of banned members are also considered as spam. If your post/thread is not able to illicit or sustain an in depth conversation then it's spam. This also applies to other areas of the forums such as leaving visitor messages on people's profiles. Spam may be dealt with by post count reduction, PR and/or WL.