What about the M-ATV?

Its sitting. But if anyone is interested in like a shitty alpha I can upload it tmr. An update it at a later time. Its lacking alot like no visual lods no interior half ass textures etc. But it still is useable to an extent.

and for the hummer pack ? any news ?

I have some updates for it. I'll upload tmr an give a link in the complete thread.

Did you make it through the storm alright man?

Yes Thanks for asking. One hit close enough to see an hear pretty good but no damage. The power was out for a week almost. But everything is getting back to normal an with a mess to clean up.

Yeah, we got a little bit up here in TN (south of Nashville) but mostly wind. Knocked one of the trees down in my yard, but no real damage.

I know people near Huntsville who were told they would be without power for 2 weeks.

yiha ! thanks for your great work ;) i search some hummer like your's for my PVP mission ;)

Its sitting. But if anyone is interested in like a shitty alpha I can upload it tmr. An update it at a later time. Its lacking alot like no visual lods no interior half ass textures etc. But it still is useable to an extent.

Would be great if you could do that. Plus, you could add it to the Orphan addons thread, and I'm sure, people will help you finish it. Plus, my holidays are coming, would be great If I could learn something from your models or do something about em.

i waiting like a fucking child before his christmas ! i very like your addons !

i waiting like a fucking child before his christmas ! i very like your addons !
This,+1. :jump_clap::jump_clap::jump_clap:

I just downloaded the latest update for this and it's very good!

I was just though, if the M-ATV was going to be more solid, because it can't go over pebbles.

Really good work though!

Is this only the M-ATV or does standard A2 vehicles have this issue?

Yea, I tried driving over a satchel with the new Hummvee and it just stops short, Like it cant drive over or close to it without crashing into it. Not sure if the M-ATV has the same problem.

lol.. It wont even go over a satchel? What the hell.. I dont have issues with these truck's that you guys described. I will make changes to the geo no biggy.

I had no problems like this with the M-ATV nor with the humvees, rather the opposite.

Well the up armored humvees are fine, but like the M-ATV just seams sort of weak for me.

what i said previously is just that when I drove over small rocks with it, or bumped into tree's my guy would black out and the wheels would brake.

Actually NZX, My bad man. It only happens when you hit it with one of the tires, but other wise you can drive over it fine. (Had a blonde moment apparently)

A couple of the members in the Unit I'm in are gonna test out both vehicles and record it.

Edited by Bolano

can you give some better textures maybe with mud,dust etc. ?

can you give some better textures maybe with mud,dust etc. ?

Im working on the texture's along with other stuff mostly wasting time. But I just noticed a MATV in a ARMA 3 pic.

BISMATV.jpg

I love the m-atv even though it has problems don't really care about the problems but what the fmtv trucks? beta or something coming out for them because the army is going to replace the m93 and m35 trucks with the fmtvs

Im still debating on what cab to go with for that truck. Either the old Armored cab or the new one or maybe the new armored cab? But I haven't really worked on it. As you can see it looks odd.

M1078A2OAx1.jpg