I don't know if this is in the realm of what you want to do, but I would absolutely love to see the 7-ton get some love in ArmaII. At the bare minimum, it'd be nice to have a 7-ton with a .50cal mounted, and a Mk.19 version as well. It's be even better to have up-armored versions of both as well. Armed (and up-armored) 7-tons make for much more interesting convoy missions.

I did like the opening doors and they were usefull, but with smaller geometry so you can get right up on it. The trunk, Rhino, and spare tire were kind of useless and cluttered up the action menu. Usually the Front Right seat is the Truck Commander, so if you could make that a separate seat like the Abrams commander, that would be great. The other option I think would be great is if you could make all the seats separate with their own door options.

Gun Trucks would also be awesome to see.

:rofl: KANYE WEST JOKE! YES! Anyway, yeah, I can't wait to see the 1151's in ArmA2.

Oh wow. Kanye West joke on BI Forums, this place just got so much more epic. :bigsmile:

Hey NZX any news for this? Or am i the only one that cant wait to see them

Your probably one of the few that are interested. Seems most want to crack jokes about me or the subject. But thats fine no big deal here. Um maybe join this social group an we can talk about what ever comes up. Far as news goes, they are in the wroks an its not going to be just about the HMMWV but a lot of different vehicles. maybe a MRAP collection with different Categories. Caiman, Maxx Pro, Bull, etc.

Social Group: MRAP

I guess there are more who are interested than the ones making pranks. I don't really know what is in the background of the jokes, but I guess it's not because of pure viciousness. I liked your uparmored Humvee for ArmA and I'm curious what you might bring us for ArmA 2.

Don't worry about those who want to crack jokes or pranks. Shows how mature they are. Anyway, thank you for the hard work. I joined the social group, I can provide reference pictures of these etc. if needed. But it looks to me like you've got them pretty well squared away. But I'm ready to help in anyway possible. Don't let them get to you.

Your probably one of the few that are interested. Seems most want to crack jokes about me or the subject. But thats fine no big deal here. Um maybe join this social group an we can talk about what ever comes up. Far as news goes, they are in the wroks an its not going to be just about the HMMWV but a lot of different vehicles. maybe a MRAP collection with different Categories. Caiman, Maxx Pro, Bull, etc.

u or the group will release something for the bis comunity or its only for group members??:confused:

Um maybe join this social group an we can talk about what ever comes up.

Joined.

Keep up the good work!

I'd love to see these come out, my unit drives has up-armored trucks, and the hummvees in Arma 2 are really lacking any protection.

Any plans for ASV's or LMTV's?

There are alot more interested than you think, Shadows. It's just that the d-bags are alot louder.

NZXSHADOWS you have done an vary nice job on you HMMWVs in ArmA and your work for ArmA 2 is just lovely keep it up cant wait to use them upper armor HMMWV and im seeing your trucks now also. Keep it going cant wait to see the HMMWVs and Trucks:bounce3:

Joined too, I am the one who respect your work and cant wait for anything you release, damn....I want them(Up-Armored humvees and MRAPs) now. :D

Lets fight with haters by ignoring them. :p

funny-pictures-mom-lion-yells-at-offspring.jpg

:bounce3:

I don't even know what the hell went on in here, but i'm all for uparmored vehicles.

Sounds good :) keep up the good work, when desert themed island/terrain will be released ( 2 arma1 already present ) we might need some extra protection you know

blogging-security.jpg

lol

Can you make some simple wood reskins?

lol

Can you make some simple wood reskins?

+1 for that, would be cool to have some proper Humvees in Chernarus.

Can't wait for these to be released :)