Sign in to follow this  
sander

RCIR - Minimi Para

Hi,

As the BLUFOR lacked a machinegun with magnifying optics to match the Pecheneg, I converted the Armed Assault BIS sample model into a Minimi Para with ACOG scope. It is a simple conversion, so it does not have the fancy reload animation of the Arma II M249.

rcir_lmg.jpg

Use at your own risk, these files are not an official addon.

Version:

--------

RCIR LMG V1.00

V1.00:

- Original release

Contents:

---------

This archive contains the following four files:

readme.txt

rcir.bikey

rcir_lmg.pbo

rcir_lmg.pbo.rcir.bisign

Required version:

-----------------

Created and tested using ARMA II Patch 1.04.

Required addons:

----------------

None, can be used with default Arma2.

Acknowledgements:

-----------------

BIS M249 sample model reworked by Sander.

Description:

------------

This addon contains both weapons and units using these new weapons. The weapons added are Minimi Para light machine guns with iron sights and ACOG optics, each model available with the bipod deployed and folded in.

New classes of weapons:

RCIR_m249_IRONSIGHT

RCIR_m249_IRONSIGHT_2

RCIR_m249_ACOG

RCIR_m249_ACOG_2

New classes added on BluFor side:

RCIR_LMG_AR

RCIR_LMG_AR2

RCIR_LMG_FR_AR

RCIR_LMG_FR_AR2

These units can be found in the editor on side BLUFOR, faction USMC, vehicle class Men and Men (FR).

Installation:

-------------

Place the rcir_lmg.pbo and rcir_lmg.pbo.rcir.bisign files into the Addons folder of a mod folder of your choice. Although it will work with the default Addons folder, it is good practice to separate custom content from default content. Place the rcir.bikey file in the Keys folder.

Disclaimer:

-----------

The software is distributed without any warranty; without even the implied warranty of merchantability or fitness for a particular purpose. The software is not an official addon or tool. Use of the software (in whole or in part) is entirely at your own risk.

Download at Armaholic

Regards,

Sander

Finally! Wooo. Really like the ACOG on it, as now I can actually see further out what I'm trying to hit. :D Thanks for the release!

I dont understand why the LMG and GPMG comes with mount for scopes when none are mounted.

I understand suppresive fire, but come on, iron sights when moste other soldiers got some sort of scop.. I just dont get it.

But enter Sander! YAY! Keep rocking man! Nice to see a LMG with optics!