Sign in to follow this  
matchy

BIS come on

BIS I've been a fan off your game's since OFP and because you left us Aussie player's without a release date I stupidly brought the Germen version BIG MISTAKE I should have learned from arma 1 come on guys make the Germen version into English if this is the way you treat your hardcore fan's this will be the last time ill buy your product's simple as

A quote I live by that you should know ''those who forget history are doomed to repeat it''

You bought the German Version? And you live in Australia? And isn't English the native language in Aussi Land?

Patience is a virtue my friend. Had you waited just a WEEEEE bit longer the full English version became available. Assume you've got the German/English translation plug in installed eh?

Doubt there's much BIS can so for you as the German version targeted the German speaking community.

Buy an English copy?.

lol, amusing.

Surely it's out in Aussie land?? I think the 20th of July was the release date?? Anyway it's not BIS's fault you had to go buy the German one.

Sounds like to me you're too skint to go get yourself the AU version and you're taking it out on BIS.

Go to the shops and buy your preferred version.

Why you didint waited for the international version?

yea but we did not get a release date

---------- Post added at 05:15 PM ---------- Previous post was at 05:14 PM ----------

1) Learn to use punctuation.

2) Learn to use search next time.

its a forum not a book "search for what??

TC, you know it's September right? The game's been out for a month, two months if you count the Steam version.

I havn't seen any other Australian buy a foreign version, you are quite the odd-ball.

lol, amusing.

Surely it's out in Aussie land?? I think the 20th of July was the release date?? Anyway it's not BIS's fault you had to go buy the German one.

Sounds like to me you're too skint to go get yourself the AU version and you're taking it out on BIS.

Go to the shops and buy your preferred version.

would you by this game twice

Let me make sure I have this straight:

1. Buy German game

2. Play German game

3. Angry because games German

:rolleyes:

I'm sure BIS has reasons why they can't release a German to English patch. Maybe you can get some luck with a translation mod.

yea but we did not get a release date

Well it doesn't take a degree in Quantum Physics to figure out that if it's released in one area , it will be available in other areas SHORTLY. Just a little common sense is all.

would you by this game twice

No I wouldn't, because quite honestly, I wouldn't be stupid enough to go buy the German version knowing fully when the official release date for my preferred version was going to be.

In fact, it's exactly what I did.

The person who posted this thread clearly had no patience and therefore must suffer the consequences, quite frankly.

Short answer: Yes.

Long answer: Yeeeeeeeeeeeeesssssssssssssssssssss.

"english to german language"

yea but this means every time there is a patch he has to put them in again

pff i don't no why i bother coming on this forum letter-lone making addons for you ppl for free

yea but this means every time there is a patch he has to put them in again

It takes all of, what, 10 minutes? Everyone else who needs it, does it.

Its 3am sorry for the spelling that's right its September and they have done nothing with the germen version I brought the germen version because they left us aussie guys out on a release date i though that by 104 it would changed but no

I stupidly brought the Germen version BIG MISTAKE I should have learned from arma 1
A quote I live by that you should know ''those who forget history are doomed to repeat it''

Perhaps a lesson finally learned? :)

I stupidly brought the Germen version BIG MISTAKE

Correct, and how is that BIS's fault you were stupid :confused:

Its 3am sorry for the spelling that's right its September and they have done nothing with the germen version I brought the germen version because they left us aussie guys out on a release date i though that by 104 it would changed but no

Seriously, when an English version of the game is released, and the German & Czech versions still exist, why do they need to give all 3 games the same language options? It makes no sense. :confused:

what ever i think his point is ,bis can do this with an easy fix why cant they do a proper English to German fix i see his point if you all cant then stop looking in this thread "trolls"

what ever i think his point is ,bis can do this with an easy fix why cant they do a proper English to German fix i see his point if you all cant then stop looking in this thread "trolls"

I think you need to look up what troll means. I did indeed point him in the right direction and to the only solution he has.

I should have learned from arma 1

I just noticed this. What? Didn't the German version of ArmA have the option to change it to English after a few patches? I believe it did. Someone correct me if I'm wrong, but I remember that quite clearly.

I brought the germen version because they left us aussie guys out on a release date i though that by 104 it would changed but no
Again, it's been out for 2 months, and IIRC they had a release date set in March. Stop being so stupid and inpatient.

lol 3 pages of crap all because this por fella wont's his game in English

Everyone seems to be piling on Matchy and I feel that I should give a bit of balance to this argument.

I too bought the original German version, because I wanted A2 really early and wasn't patient enough to wait (& wanted to support BIS financially). While I understand that BIS's German publishers probably paid a premium for the right to sell the game before anyone else, this does feel like the hardcore fans are being 'punished' to some extent. The language patches have all been pretty poor in my experience, and it's getting annoying to still have to try to play Warfare in German.

Mind you, my German is improving no end... as long as the conversation involves only military terms and telling people to get into a line, I'm really fluent :D.

I have a dim feeling that somebody wants me to buy a second copy of the game. That ain't going to happen and -whisper- FADE ceased to be effective some time ago.

So, yes, it would be nice to have the language patch sooner rather than later. A nice gesture to the long-term fans.

Edit: Correction, just found out that Wiper's conversion is fantastic, so this thread has served a purpose. Thanks to Wiper for a sterling piece of work.

Edited by Richey79