Sign in to follow this  
zenger

“liberation 1941-1945�

Good idea, really. I already discussed it with other team members. My point of view - czechs and slovaks have to make good missions for their troops.

It will be simple to add simbols.

Or we'll add Polish eagle and CS tricolor as hidden.

Hi there ;)

I did not see this idea being refered to again in the next pages of the topic; so just wanted to ask: Is this still being discussed as an option? Would be really a nice addition; plus, a historically correct one; almost 190 000 polish soldiers, constituting 2 armies were fighting in the Eastern Front ;)

Anyway; even if this should be a pure Soviets vs. Germans mod; with all the equipment shown it shall be interesting enough ;)

I think it'll be easy to do. Anyway somebody have to make polish and czechoslovakian infantry units.

So it'll be possible to make missions for "Rudy" tank (from "Czterej pancerni i pies" movie). We have also dog (as Szarik) in vanilla game.

In a closer distance, T34-85 could still kill a Tiger anyway. Not only Tiger, it could also penetrate the side or back armor of a KingTiger.

I think it'll be easy to do. Anyway somebody have to make polish and czechoslovakian infantry units.

So it'll be possible to make missions for "Rudy" tank (from "Czterej pancerni i pies" movie). We have also dog (as Szarik) in vanilla game.

Exactly what I was thinking :)

102itc.th.jpg1021z.th.jpg1022g.th.jpg

Ask for simbols in good resolution (also for SP artillery also - they was different) and czechoslovakian trikolor round also. :)

be9e8649c5a6t.jpg

d499a0148d2bt.jpg

Screenshots author is 255 Sarmat Studio

MG for Marder III will be also added

---------- Post added at 06:18 PM ---------- Previous post was at 06:07 PM ----------

topas - wait for simbol texture

Edited by Ingeneer

Very nice WIPs; Hats off ;)

(also for SP artillery also - they was different)

Yes, they indeed were a white eagle in a white circle [with background being red]. If I won't find anything in a resolution good enough I'll just paint / produce those myself ;)

i cant wait for this mod, the work so far looks just amazing! Will this work alongside ACE2? If you need any help with historical research let me know

@Ingeneer

Please can you tell me what explosion effect mode is used at the last pic u posted? It looks soooo real!

Thx

Gruss Got!

I really don't know. 255 is screenshot's author.

Hey Mr.Ingeneer :)

Some Polish and Czechoslovakian roundels for you ;)

Hope this is good enough to be used. Included a small chart in .psd format; feel free to produce textures from it. May look a bit sloppy; but that was my intention; as there was no stencil to use, tank crews painted the symbols themselves; and it not always turned out nice :P Only in war movies from the 60's and the restored tanks in museum have all the same, uniform shape of the eagle

Regards

T.

Edited by topas

My pleasure, good there's a chance to see this 'forgotten army', which LWP from the period 1943-45 became after 1989 back in action.

Good luck with your further efforts and a huge "keep it up" :bounce3:

Hitler was voted, Stalin no and it makes difference , one murdered millions in gas chambers, other shoot in head few thousands , makes 1000 times difference
1. I don't think a game forum is the place to discuss topics like this.

2. It is dangerous to trivalize mass murderers like Stalin.

3. Hitler got the power with dirty tricks. He didn't really have had the democratic majority when he was "voted". He just made sure that his opposition wasn't able to vote against him.

4. I think calculations with death are tasteless and make no sense at all.

I can't wait to have the big battles i had in ofp on the arma engine.

Thanks, really expecting to see something like that. For the moment, the vehicles seem very awesome already in those screenshoots.

This screen above just reminded me...

IS-2 Tanks of the polish Heavy Tank Regiments had their eagle embedded in a white rhombus outline filled red.

Also; I did prepare some random slogans in polsih to be used on the tanks ;) Hope this gets a chance to be implemented

download psd

Cheers

Topas

Will there be winter camouflage clothing and winter camouflage for vehicle? Or everything plays out in the summer?