Sign in to follow this  
zenger

“liberation 1941-1945�

68d261909d41t.jpg

I noticed something historically inaccurate. The helmet covers that are being worn are the Heer Sumftan Pattern. But the troops are wearing Waffen SS Dot 44 Peas pattern. Also, the back of the soldiers you can clearly see Heer Splinter Pattern.

You might want to fix this problem.

hey this mod looks great, two questions though...will there be aircraft in this mod and will there be scoped rifles?

---------- Post added at 08:45 AM ---------- Previous post was at 08:44 AM ----------

ah sorry i see the scoped kar98k

68d261909d41t.jpg

Wow looks great , i can't wait for this mod , especially since i come from the Red Orchestra community :)

Good luck for your work ;)

NICE!!!

Will the armor system from OFP be the same/better in ArmA 2?

hello? is there going to be aircraft? can anyone from this mods team see this? if so please answer

hehe, i get wut your saying...its just i havent seen or heard anything about any aircraft as such.

Very nice JS2.

Please provide a few more pictures, or at best a video. Good work continues to make such.

regards Schröder

Yeah, post some videos. Even the Invasion1944 mod has their own Youtube page. This will help promote your hard work and even build the community once your awesome work is released.

I really hope this mod focuses more on the infantry weapons that most of the other ww2 mods out there. The other mods have quite poor quality weapons and none of them have animations!

did this suddenly die? wats the latest on this mod?

probably they work hard and have no time on PR and screens

any updates on the progress, release dates ? :)

Looks brilliant, finally something to take Red Orchestra's place.

Is there possibility in this game to make rebolt animation appear after firing each shot?

That would greatly increase the look and feel of WW2, where most soldiers carried bolt action rifles.