Sign in to follow this  
Warrior Xâ„¢

The Unsung MOD (Vietnam War)

oh just a quick note to make a pre-emtive strike. The NVA/VC voices where removed as the sound package wasn't ready and functioning to our liking.

Any mirrors? Tried two times now and get corrupted buildings.pbo. I guess the link is under heavy use..

Any mirrors? Tried two times now and get corrupted buildings.pbo. I guess the link is under heavy use..

Same here.

Yes, mirrors are badly needed! I tried downloading it twice but the connection was broken before it was finished.

yeah the file is very large we are getting other sites to host it aswell. Hang in there. Definitely use an ftp like voyager/total commander.etc. they are free downloads you can find at tucows. Also a FTP program will resume an upload if the connection gets lost or the computer is rebooted.

Edited by cj525

your page is down i think :(...to many users

@armaholic ftps

@filefront

@fileshare

but no wonder by this wonderful mod :)

Edited by stephsen
no wonder by this wonderful mod

thread is continued here ArmA 2 & OA - ADDONS & MODS: COMPLETE

guess it's time to lock the Discussion thread

I have been trying to look up a way to spawn ONE single VC unit in my mission. been trying to do this through a script but i am having trouble defining the path to find the classname. I am using this line of code:

GroupName = [getMarkerPos "spawnPoint1", EAST, 10] call BIS_fnc_spawnGroup;

This will usually create a bunch of russians but i want to spawn either one or more vc's.

any suggestions guys? i really love the mod and i have been looking at the operational handbook and stuff but with no luck.

please dont trash me for my noobishness.

I guess you did not read the post just above yours? This thread should have been locked already. Use the thread linked above, thank you.