Sign in to follow this  
Warrior Xâ„¢

The Unsung MOD (Vietnam War)

Nice picture stephsen but i think there's a 100kb picture rule, so you better remove it and link to it instead before you get your behind slapped :p ...been there done that :D

Kind words are always appreciated :)

Oh and yes, there are flare traps.

Cool :cool:

Edited by JW Custom

claustrophobic...hope i can it see in the future on unsung maps that would be nice :icon_eek:

You wont be dissopointed, this may help you get an idea; one of our WIP maps shown earlier if you missed it :

84943317.jpg

Edited by Jeza

Is not there any aligator in the water? :D

Cant wait for this :)

Please don't give CSJ anymore ideas... he has enough crap lurking around that wants to bite you... haha sharks, snakes rodents... hehe Not only do you have to worry about the other folks with weapons, there is junk running around the ground now...

Please don't give CSJ anymore ideas... he has enough crap lurking around that wants to bite you... haha sharks, snakes rodents... hehe Not only do you have to worry about the other folks with weapons, there is junk running around the ground now...

Mmmm... spiders ? :pet1:

Very nice picture Jezaa, i really appreciate the atmosphere.

Np's matey, sure it will give you all some great gaming times :)

Is not there any aligator in the water? :D

Cant wait for this :)

ooo, almost lol, as GI says there's lots of nasties!

Edited by Jeza

ooo, almost lol, as GI says there's lots of nasties!

Wait.. you mean there will be snakes and stuff? :o

This is one shot that postponed release of my Lingor for at least 2 weeks ;)

Hey Unsung-Team,

I know it's annoying and please do not beat all at once...but what is the current status from the mod?:whistle:,would love to test time :o

Hey Unsung-Team,

I know it's annoying and please do not beat all at once...but what is the current status from the mod?:whistle:,would love to test time :o

No beating... We released the MOD internally (Round 1) and have been testing as you guys know... The second round of tests are about to begin since we found a few minor issues with the MOD files. We think we have corrected them, but need another internal test to confirm.

Not long, we promise...

:yay::yay::yay:

No beating... We released the MOD internally (Round 1) and have been testing as you guys know... The second round of tests are about to begin since we found a few minor issues with the MOD files. We think we have corrected them, but need another internal test to confirm.

Not long, we promise...

:yay::yay::yay:

:pray:thx Polish you make my day:pray:

:pray:thx Polish you make my day:pray:

We try... As long as you guys are being patient... I say we have to be nice about what the status of the MOD is... only fair right? haha

I bet the answer is "it's very very close to release" :p

No, just close :p

If this takes another 6 months to release... then I say its safe to say that the team is MIA or AWOL... haha

If this takes another 6 months to release... then I say its safe to say that the team is MIA or AWOL... haha

Or chucking up spagehtii into a sink at uni....?

I want to try and head this off "at the pass."

We are eliminating some errors encountered within the MOD... trying to get on the same page. Hang in there...

Hang in there...

We are but just barely, personally i'm suffering from "missing unsung mod syndrome"... it's looking really bad for me, though a soon release could safe me from a horrible death :D

Patience guys it will be well worth the wait hahahaha!!!!

bigstonebanner500x100.jpg

Edited by bigstone