Sign in to follow this  
Warrior Xâ„¢

The Unsung MOD (Vietnam War)

Love it. Btw, will this feature a campaign or several Scenarios...Or both xD?

For the first release there will be several missions. Some larger then others.

As we are low on members and many have RL stuff we have been concentrating mainly on getting everything running ok and get the bugs out. So missions will flow out after the release. Once we got stuff made we wil release it right after. We aim to have releases following up failry quickly after the initial first release, a steady flow of new stuff so to speak. May that be addons or missions or whatever.

How is the performance? Im afraid because your video is very laggy? But anyway one of the best mods EVAR!!!

Yeah the vid is laggy here and there due to fraps with which it has been recorded. But the mod itself is playable. No lag for me. Plenty of good firefights and action to be had without your own reaction time being close to zero due to lag. Nope you get a fair chance of dropping charlie on his nose before he drops you ;) We have different PC machine specs within the mod so we can test performance of the mod with different specs. We aim to it so that the guy with the lowest specs can play it comfortably and enjoy the scenery and firefights. If he can, then the guy with the top notch specs PC will play it no worries.

I haven't been playing since OA was released so i'm really looking forward to this mod gets released so i can enjoy ArmA 2 once again :)

Nice vid btw :cool:

These are shots of a WIP island CSJ is working on, he has been experimenting with different types of foliage as you can see. This island is not scheduled in the upcoming release but if you ask CSJ very nicely he might finish it off.. :) And yes they were taken in OA

34958535.jpg

78349484.jpg

29426834.jpg

84943317.jpg

Very very nice, I'm hoping there's some room in those rivers for some boats. I can picture the action on there now, such amazing jungle so easy for someone to get lost.... >.<

there is a B52 already available!

Gnat did a wonderful job on it. May need to be reskinned to the 1960s cammo though

Very nice indeed.

Really seems to evoke the wet, hot and sticky nature of the jungle.

Looking even better than the last sincere attempt at a Vietnam FPS; Vietcong from Pteranadon.

High Guys. Ive Just finished reading "Matterhorn" by Karl Marlantes. An awesome book which I highly recommend. I would love to see you guys make some missions and an island based on the map of Bravo company's area of operation. A couple of qestions I have for you guys. Will there be a non ace version of this mod? and will you be including the CH46 at any time? Looking forward to your great looking mod.

Edited by Killerwatt

High Guys. Ive Just finished reading "Matterhorn" by Karl Marlantes. An awesome book which I highly recommend. I would love to see you guys make some missions and an island based on the map of Bravo company's area of operation. A couple of qestions I have for you guys. Will there be a non ace version of this mod? and will you be including the CH46 at any time? Looking forward to your great looking mod.

As far as i know the Mod doesn't use ACE in any shape or form. The CH46, well i will allow a mod maker answer that question.

As far as i know the Mod doesn't use ACE in any shape or form. The CH46, well i will allow a mod maker answer that question.

Correct and..

re the CH46.

I will not be redoing a CH46 in the foreseeable future.

I have lent my ofp/Arma CH46 model out to enough ppl within the Arma community that there should be one out there somewhere to use or one from another source.

Best jungle yet, I love the picture with the bamboo :)

Khaos[=-;1724933']What u think' date=' how long it will take to finish this mod?[/quote']

Finish it...euhm never. :rolleyes: it will never be finished.

Release some of it..... euhm.... very close :eek: :a:

When some intel documents get released (very soon), the release isn't far away!

Clean them guns. Make them greasy and make them run smooth like clockwork. Time to hunt for Charlie is near :war:

Yeah... we are getting close... Hate to say how close and to hang on... feels repetitive from my part... But we are close...

Sorry its taking this long...

Anything and everything is open to discussion... We have more stuff on the radar to get through in future versions... but we are also open to adding stuff that the community wants to that list...

Ok.

I was simply curious, as I've learned that the Vietnamese Marines were the elite of South Vietnam, much better than the ARVN units, and that they were the last ones fighting when Saigon fell. They actually fought on for a time in the hills, but shortly after the Vietnamese Marines simply ceased to exist.