Sign in to follow this  
nordin dk

Incredible

Jeez, I try to get out, but they keep dragging me back in... tounge.gif

OK, now I'm just plain curious, how exactly does my post say that I am calling all 8 moderators racists? We are both reading the same post, right?

I'll make it nice and simple...I'm NOT calling any of you racists, I AM saying you that as figures of influence you need to be a little more careful about what you say than non-moderators.

For the record, your honor, I am not anti-moderator. I am not calling all moderators racists. I have no personal grudge against Hilandor or Armourdave ( or any moderator for that matter). If you doubt the veracity of what I'm saying, do a search on all my previous posts. End message. Goodnight one and all.

i m already on page 4 of this neat piece of thread ...

yeah , i m getting there ...

i may sum it up.

there is this one girl that has it with ... now wait a second .. i m on the wrong forum ..

eep

<<<this is black op

i made a very long post but it appears your moderators dont want you to see the truth as they have deleted it

oh well, thanks for support all...

Well, I hopped into this conversation rather quickly, I didnt read this thread in whole very well, but I did see the screenshot... How I see it, is that the jokes told in IRC by Hilly & Kingbeast have absolutely nothing to do with this forum, but it was blackop who posted them here, thus breaking the forum rules.

eh. nevermind wrong thread.. I have 4 of them up.. gets a bit confusing, sorry.

</span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Quote (Kegetys @ Mar. 26 2002,16:51)</td></tr><tr><td id="QUOTE">Well, I hopped into this conversation rather quickly, I didnt read this thread in whole very well, but I did see the screenshot... How I see it, is that the jokes told in IRC by Hilly & Kingbeast have absolutely nothing to do with this forum, but it was blackop who posted them here, thus breaking the forum rules.<span id='postcolor'>

How did he break the rules? He only posted a couple of pictures.

</span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Quote (denoir @ Mar. 26 2002,17:58)</td></tr><tr><td id="QUOTE"></span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Quote (Kegetys @ Mar. 26 2002,16:51)</td></tr><tr><td id="QUOTE">Well, I hopped into this conversation rather quickly, I didnt read this thread in whole very well, but I did see the screenshot... How I see it, is that the jokes told in IRC by Hilly & Kingbeast have absolutely nothing to do with this forum, but it was blackop who posted them here, thus breaking the forum rules.<span id='postcolor'>

How did he break the rules? He only posted a couple of pictures.<span id='postcolor'>

Which (in his opinion at least?) contained rasistic content. I personally only saw a few jokes, nothing to be taken as racism or insults.

<<Black Op

the reason i was banned is because they dont like me

end of story..

like keg says i only posted them jokes in irc channel amongst friends, i certainly didnt post them in the forum for hundreds of people to see.

</span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Quote (Stealth Eagle @ Mar. 26 2002,18:01)</td></tr><tr><td id="QUOTE"><<Black Op

the reason i was banned is because they dont like me<span id='postcolor'>

You should be banned for trying to impersonate Stealt Eagle. wow.giftounge.gif

the way you behaved to me was completely unnacceptable for a moderator, and far worse than one i did (although i see nothing wrong with what i did) and i only used 1!!! offensive word

</span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Quote (Kegetys @ Mar. 26 2002,17:01)</td></tr><tr><td id="QUOTE"></span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Quote (denoir @ Mar. 26 2002,17:58)</td></tr><tr><td id="QUOTE"></span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Quote (Kegetys @ Mar. 26 2002,16:51)</td></tr><tr><td id="QUOTE">Well, I hopped into this conversation rather quickly, I didnt read this thread in whole very well, but I did see the screenshot... How I see it, is that the jokes told in IRC by Hilly & Kingbeast have absolutely nothing to do with this forum, but it was blackop who posted them here, thus breaking the forum rules.<span id='postcolor'>

How did he break the rules? He only posted a couple of pictures.<span id='postcolor'>

Which (in his opinion at least?) contained rasistic content. I personally only saw a few jokes, nothing to be taken as racism or insults.<span id='postcolor'>

Ok, so you are saying that he got banned for posting racist comments. Hehe.. not bad. It kind of works in a wierd sort of way. Hil&King are not to blame because they didn't post it in the forum. Blackop is however, since he posted it, no matter that he had not written it... well kind of screwed up logic, but I have to admit that it technically works.

Except that that was not the given reason. What Sith said when banning him was:

</span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Quote </td></tr><tr><td id="QUOTE">

OK...since you dont want to stay around here anyway, you're hereby officially banned from this forum. Your actions and language are way out of line.

To put it in "Black Op language":

Fuck off you pathetic lil prick!

<span id='postcolor'>

</span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Quote (Stealth Eagle @ Mar. 26 2002,17:06)</td></tr><tr><td id="QUOTE">the way you behaved to me was completely unnacceptable for a moderator, and far worse than one i did (although i see nothing wrong with what i did) and i only used 1!!! offensive word<span id='postcolor'>

still the irc channel only had the regular crowd in who all have a laugh and a joke NOT racist ones i will add before it kicks off another argument. apart from urself and hamster.

I apologised nevertheless but u just posted all the jokes on the forum for all members to see, at the time the only person was you who was offended, but because of ur actions now lots of people are offended.

Although i also know this wasnt the reason u were banned, and i also handed in my mod status last night and it was put back on by somone at which its off again now. so be that punishment be that whatever, il gladly participate as an ordinary member.

But i certainly didnt post the jokes for everyone to see.

</span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Quote (denoir @ Mar. 26 2002,18:06)</td></tr><tr><td id="QUOTE">wow.gif1--></span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Quote (Kegetys @ Mar. 26 2002,17wow.gif1)</td></tr><tr><td id="QUOTE"></span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Quote (denoir @ Mar. 26 2002,17:58)</td></tr><tr><td id="QUOTE"></span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Quote (Kegetys @ Mar. 26 2002,16:51)</td></tr><tr><td id="QUOTE">Well, I hopped into this conversation rather quickly, I didnt read this thread in whole very well, but I did see the screenshot... How I see it, is that the jokes told in IRC by Hilly & Kingbeast have absolutely nothing to do with this forum, but it was blackop who posted them here, thus breaking the forum rules.<span id='postcolor'>

Which (in his opinion at least?) contained rasistic content. I personally only saw a few jokes, nothing to be taken as racism or insults.<span id='postcolor'>

Ok, so you are saying that he got banned for posting racist comments. Hehe.. not bad. It kind of works in a wierd sort of way. Hil&King are not to blame because they didn't post it in the forum. Blackop is however, since he posted it, no matter that he had not written it... well kind of screwed up logic, but I have to admit that it technically works.

Except that that was not the given reason. What Sith said when banning him was:

</span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Quote </td></tr><tr><td id="QUOTE">

OK...since you dont want to stay around here anyway, you're hereby officially banned from this forum. Your actions and language are way out of line.

To put it in "Black Op language":

Fuck off you pathetic lil prick!

<span id='postcolor'><span id='postcolor'>

I only said he broke the rules with it, not that he would have gotten banned for that reason. For Blackop, it was even rather childish to post those shots here, like said, this forum has nothing to do with the IRC channel, so I dont see any reason why things done in the IRC channel should be bought up here if they have nothing to do with Operation Flashpoint, which is what is forum is all about.

</span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Quote (theavonlady @ Mar. 26 2002,17:05)</td></tr><tr><td id="QUOTE">wow.gif1--></span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Quote (Stealth Eagle @ Mar. 26 2002,18wow.gif1)</td></tr><tr><td id="QUOTE"><<Black Op

the reason i was banned is because they dont like me<span id='postcolor'>

You should be banned for trying to impersonate Stealt Eagle.  wow.gif  tounge.gif<span id='postcolor'>

this is the only account i got since they banned me tounge.gif

and i cant be bothered registring again because im not staying sad.gif

U see all of the moderators who moderate Off topic (excluding Sith) were in that IRC room, do we see a connection

</span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Quote (Stealt Eagle @ Mar. 26 2002,18:17)</td></tr><tr><td id="QUOTE">U see all of the moderators who moderate Off topic (excluding Sith) were in that IRC room, do we see a connection<span id='postcolor'>

Hey, they all play OFP too! Another connection! Hmm do you play ofp too...? tounge.gif

if irc has nothing to do with this forum i wish somebody would please explain to me why monkey lib front was banned from these forums by armourdave for swearing at kingbeast

and if the reason was not for what he did on irc (which it was because i witnessed the event) then why was he reinstated by placebo the next day?

He was banned from the IRC channel for swearing at me. Though I was away from keyboard at the time.

Anyway who cares, enjoy your little conspiracy theories. confused.gif

if the mods are all so innocent then

a)why has hilandor resigned?

b)why has armourdaves account been deleted?

the only mods who should be allowed to mod this forum are placebo and kingbeast

kingbeast was involved in the racist jokes but apart from that he has done a very professional job and hasnt resorted to hurling abuse at me like the others

and placebo has done a good job throughout and also is never offensive towards anyone

the reason i resigned mod was becuase i really cant be assed wasting my freetime having to answer to the likes of urself continuously about the same old drivvel. I suggest you go and do something with ur life instead of wasting ur time crying, moaning and complaining on forums.

This has all had very wrong effects. I understand the symbolism of the resigning from the mod team, but it is wrong. We need moderators.

All that was required was an apology and unbanning blackop. Everybody would be jolly and happy and we could go and play OFP.

</span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Quote (denoir @ Mar. 26 2002,17:29)</td></tr><tr><td id="QUOTE">This has all had very wrong effects. I understand the symbolism of the resigning from the mod team, but it is wrong. We need moderators.

All that was required was an apology and unbanning blackop. Everybody would be jolly and happy and we could go and play OFP.<span id='postcolor'>

i dont know how many times i apologised for my jokes posting on mirc.

we need moderators but not racist/offensive mods

they actions of certain mods last night and today have shown they are quite unfit to be moderators