Sign in to follow this  
nordin dk

Incredible

yep

EDIT: Maybe you could add me too, I'd like to hear a bit more about this too.

What the mods said on IRC should have nothing to do with these forums.Soo what if their racist comments(even though i don't think they are) .The person who brought the IRC chat to the forums should be in trouble,not someone that said it.Why ? BEcause their not the same damn thing.One is the forums,which their in charge to keep the peace.The other one is an chat program which has nothing to do with these forums.It's like this,you teach a class on cooking,but on your off time your gay(homosexual) ,do you go to class to teach the kids on how to be a homosexual,or how to cook.Well if went to teach kids how to be a homosexual he should be fired,because it's a cooking class not an homosexual class.Let's say a student says "you fags well burn in hell" Soo the teach gets upset and gives him F for the rest of the year,even though he does good cooking,should the teacher be fired or suspended ? Up to you.

I don't really care about this,just sick of seeing soo much PC and BS in this sweet forums.Mods left because of it,and i bet lots of other people will leave.

This is what I like to see; both sides sit down and discuss their differences. A very mature thing to do. I hope we can resolve this issue, look back and laugh at it smile.gif

</span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Quote (DnA @ Mar. 26 2002,21:06)</td></tr><tr><td id="QUOTE">This is what I like to see; both sides sit down and discuss their differences. A very mature thing to do. I hope we can resolve this issue, look back and laugh at it smile.gif<span id='postcolor'>

agreed.

but really, there is just one way to solve the problem, the trick is just to do it with preserved honor for both sides.

anyways, my opinion is that both did wrong, but black should be banned...he has done a lot more than just spamming and insulting.

take it easy and be fair...sometimes things are done in anger (goes for black + mods), it takes a good man to recognice the mistakes and repair the damage.

kinda off topic..locking of topics that are "useless" in some mods opinion should not be done, snake locked the poll of black op and it reminded me of this.

if a thread is useless..let it die by itself..if it will not die then someone is using it, if the thread turns bad and becomes insultive or is pure spam..its one thing, but that could be resolved by giving a warning first...

sometimes threads are locked becouse they might contain some joke that "is old"...but we got new members, some older never saw it...why lock it?, if it is not intresting it dies..if it is intresting it stays up, and perhaps evolves to something better.

we are almost herded as sheep into a direction...

i could have "send a complaint message" to snake..but i didnt bother...

What is with europeans and sheep.I would like to be called a dog,I do what my masters say,but one day i'll break these chains. smile.gif

</span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Quote (Sith @ Mar. 26 2002,20:44)</td></tr><tr><td id="QUOTE">I wont lock this thread since the issue has not yet been resolved. So, yes I'm open to your opinions and thoughts, but PLEASE try to keep things a little bit more constructive (Nordin, Stealth Eagle and Redstorm).<span id='postcolor'>

Exscuse me?

If anybody has kept it cool in this discussion, it's been me.

You were the one calling him a pathetic little prick, ok?

Jeesus. Have I ever been out of line on this Forum?

Have I ever resorted to name-calling, even when taking on the worst of the kind?

I don't believe you Sith.

Edited for removing dramatic bold script, and adding this:

I've never been approached by any Moderator concerning spamming. I'd like to know, honestly, if I'm considered a spammer by other members of the Forum, or by other moderators. I've complained to Moderators about the closure of threads, in cases where I believed them to be wrong.

I don't think you are being particularly objective Sith.

I stand by my opinion, that you deserve ban for calling BlackOp "a pathetic little pr*ck".

I understand if you don't agree.

I think these last humiliating posts by RedStorm and BlackOp were just ridiculous. I didn't write them or endorse them.

ronin speak,Say what you want.If you think it's funny say it,than we know it's a joke.Jokes are jokes that don't mean a thing.

--edit-Where did his post go ?

Sorry, I deleted his reply because he had edited it saying something like this: "damn, I need to stop talking" ... so I figured what he had to say wasn't relevant anymore and so was his reply smile.gif

</span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Quote (DnA @ Mar. 26 2002,21:54)</td></tr><tr><td id="QUOTE">Sorry, I deleted his reply because he had edited it saying something like this: "damn, I need to stop talking" ... so I figured what he had to say wasn't relevant anymore and so was his reply smile.gif<span id='postcolor'>

What he says smile.gif

Totally irrelevant smile.gif

Ignore me smile.gif

/me hides

Well in there private chat I'm being slandered but that’s all I know, as it is private. I would like to thank Kingbeast for telling me this before he kicked/banned me from IRC.

yes and if i had ops i would have banned u 2 and i would also be banning u from this forum ur worse than blackop with what u did mate

ALL SHUT UP!!

relax...no more bannings please!..who gives some the right to decide who is or is not to use the forums??..well liked members are banned simply cos some single mods have a grudge..

this is killing the community...

fozer: What is with europeans and sheep.I would like to be called a dog

sheep are a large mass, obeying one master, one shepherd...where he decides, the sheep goes, no sheep leaves the herd...a sheep would be a person who among many others are lead to a direction by something, no own thinking, no critics allowed

dog is usually led by one master, often stays of loyalty to his master...a dog would be a person licking someones ass.

A dog is what you would call a really ugly girl too.

But a dog can bite back.Dogs are smart also,if you know the dog name he would do anything at your commands,well if it's a smart dog.But one day the dog might snap.Which is me,keep fucking with me i'll snap. smile.gif hmm maybe that sounds like the mods,they just snap because all of the bullshit.

Ok well the situation is this, Sith, Hilandor, Kingbeast and myself met in IRC with BlackOp and Redstorm, to try to sort all this mess out, I joined in the latter stages but they were there for around 90 mins I believe, in that time what was achieved was exactly nothing, I'm not going to put any blame on either side here, just the simple fact that nothing was achieved whatsoever, so for now Redstorm and Black Op remain banned.

I'm also closing this thread now, this whole thing from start to finish does only one thing and that is to damage this forum and the community who visits here, any new threads on this matter will be deleted as soon as they are seen, no warnings, no apologies, yes some of you will say that it is facist, it's against freedom of speech, etc. etc. The simple fact is threads such as this do no good to the community, they benefit nobody.

I appreciate that some forum users aren't happy with the moderators, aren't happy with the way we do things, aren't happy with the rules we've set for the forums, all I can say is that we honestly feel that the way we do our jobs is to the best of our abilities and to the benefit of the forum as much as possible, yes sometimes perhaps we make mistakes, sometimes we may act in haste, but after all we're only human like the rest of you guys (and girls). If presented in the right way we're always happy to listen to thoughts, suggestions and constructive criticism, however if people simply cannot tolerate us or the way we try to moderate I can only suggest that perhaps another forum may be better for them.

If anyone feels the need to discuss this further then know that we as mods will always be willing to listen to what you have to say, you can use PM or Email or ICQ, you may not get the answers you want to hear but we will at the very least try to be honest.