Sign in to follow this  
nordin dk

Incredible

im sorry!!!!!!

i bought you these

flowers.gif

ill never spam again :'(, i wont have a image in my sig etc sad.gif

ill even moderate the forum when your busy wink.gif

</span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Quote (Stealth Eagle @ Mar. 26 2002,19:25)</td></tr><tr><td id="QUOTE">ill never spam again :'(<span id='postcolor'>

I have a hard time believing that wink.gif

Well anyway, unban him.

</span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Quote (KingBeast @ Mar. 26 2002,18:28)</td></tr><tr><td id="QUOTE">Welcome back Ruskie  smile.gif<span id='postcolor'>

why thank you beast smile.gif

I still think Sith is the one who should be banned. Seriously.

Just for your information. I don't have any personal grudge and I never found him to be a bad moderator before this.

This fucking sucks, by any means, please ban me, cuz I had it with this forum, please, I beg you.

And if you won't, I'll make you by saying: This forum sucks fucking dogcrap, I've never seen a more fucked up forum than this. Yep this is one donkey raping shit-eating forum confused.gif

well, that should do it, don't you think? I have nothing to stay here for. All my friends here got banned! Fuck this! mad.gif

mad.gif

I'm pretty sure you will be granted your wish RedStorm sad.gif

Too bad, I will miss the bowl of cereal...

cereal.jpg

lol! Nice pic! biggrin.gif, hey I'll mail you the cereal text so you can repost 'em or keep them for your own pleasure....wait, I'll just repost the two texts that started the cereal thread right here biggrin.gif!

EDIT: Damn, I can't find the first one, I'll post the second bigger one, here it is!:

1: First of all, you need to take the sticky tape off of your chair in front of the computer and follow a very tricky procedure - which took me months to learn!- it's called "standing up".

2: Standing up is commenced by putting both feet on the ground and then try to push the ground away from you! You'll then see that, by some miraculous power you're two feet higher than you used to be in front of your computer. Try to familiarize yourself with this. After some training you can ‘walk’ back and forth, and even sideways (you will call it ‘straving’!

3: Now, you'll have to find a room bigger that the room in which your computer is located. You'll find all sorts of foreign and often deadly objects in this room. Us professionals like to call it a "kitchen" you can also call it "a room full of dangerous and deadly utensils" but the word kitchen is used more often for obvious reasons. Now, walk a few laps around this "kitchen" and check out all the shiny and objects located in the "cupboards" these objects we like to call "knives" are very sharp, you might have seen one in Wolfenstein or any other game. As you can see, knives aren't just a fragment of a developers imagination but actually do exist. Don't touch a knife! It is a very dangerous object and not for you to play with! Do a thorough research of all the cupboards in your "kitchen". With a bit of luck and patience you'll find something we call a "bowl". It's easily distinguishable because it looks very much like the half of a soccer ball they use in Super Soccer 2. Don't use a normal plate because when you'll get to the stage of adding milk (a liquid on which I will get back to later on) it doesn't have enough room to accommodate all of the milk!

4: Now we'll get to the tricky part! Adding the cereal. You'll have to find some cereal (I used Cornflakes, but any cereal will do) and pour some into the bowl we just found. Yes, your hand can be used for more things than steering the mouse so grab the box of cereal. For beginners this may feel very weird and unnatural. That's because you were only used to holding a mouse. Now when you’ve learned to grab onto other objects try and pour some cereal in the bowl. Beware! You'll have to have the bowl the right way up! pour the cereal in the bowl and look at all the cereal in the bowl. Looks far more realistic than it does in computer games, doesn't it? Congratulations! You now have a bowl full of cereal! But...We're not done yet!

5: Now, adding the milk is an easy one! You open a large square box that's about a meter high and three quarters of a meter wide. That box is used to keep things cool inside. We like to call it a "fridge" or "refrigerator". It has a door, open it like you would in any 3d person shooter (beware, this door doesn't open like it does in Quake 3, by bumping into it, you'll have to open it using a specially built "handle"!wink.gif Now, grab the large package with a little square on it, in the square it should say: "MILK". Pour the milk into your bowl of cereal (make sure the package of milk is opened, and if you don't know how to open it, phone the local supermarket and ask for help.) Now you can call yourself king of the cooks! You just made your very own bowl of cereal!

------------------------------------------------Using this ‘kitchen field manual’ is at your own risk. If you, or your dog gets hurt while following these procedures don't blame that scary clown that lives next door and don’t blame your math teacher either. All the recipes described here belong to their rightful owner (in this case that is ‘I like puppies .inc’ ®) Furthermore, every cereal box has a strange square thingy on the bottom, that's the price, before you leave the store you have to grab your purse and pay in the numbers indicated on that square. All rights reserved © (copyrighted), RedStorm------------------------------------------------

Don't bother. I have them already smile.gif

I suspect you have a copy of the babelized version, where all the good wholesome "We're not already forwards" fun began?

this forum used to be so cool before the mods arrived, i used to look forward to reading it everyday, but not it fucking stinks biggrin.gif

racism, hypocrites..

You said it bro.

Lol! Let the banning begin!

oh, and

FUCK THIS FORUM!

my advice to you is to leave the forum unless you want to be moderated by racist hypocritical twats

</span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Quote (nordin dk @ Mar. 26 2002,19:20)</td></tr><tr><td id="QUOTE">confused.gif<span id='postcolor'>

*shhh, read my post in the other thread*

Okay boy and girls no need to spam this topic quite yet it may be littered with hate here and there but it raises many issues okay.

yay red is banned, me next me next me next

Y'know, I was going to stay the hell away from this one since I felt it really had no direct bearing on me, but after watching a thread grow to 19+ freaking pages in a matter of a couple of days....this is fucking insane.

I remember Chickenhawk wanted a "mother of all threads"...looks like he got his wish. Anyway, IMHO this has been handled wrong all around. The mods made some jokes some might find distasteful. Oh how fucking shocking! PC is destroying the world I really think it is. I've shared chuckles at jokes like "Three jews walk into a bar - Oy!". Does that make me racist? I guess in the strictest sense you could say it does, but hey guess what? My ex-gf was Jewish, I'm half-Hipanic-half Slavic, my great grandfather from my mother's side was jewish, I have friends from all freaking races...I've had some latino jokes thrown at me by friends and I laugh it off with e'm and hit e'm back with a smiliar joke about their race. So the topic title "we are moderated by racists" was totally out line.

On the other hand, banning everyone who pisses you off is the wrong way to go about the problem, really it stinks of dictatorship, I've lived under enough of those to know.  If I saw a topic title "Tovarish is a racist" because of some joke I told among friends, I'd call the poster a dumb fucking twat and move on. If I was a mod and the poster kept spamming this or any other thing...then by all means ban, but no one seemed inclined to ban Black Op before this, even if  he had been spamming. Now, after some of the comments that were made after he was banned, yes he should have been banned for those, as well as some other but hey, they are litterally begging for it now....but was the initial banning that kept this thing going, which was questionable due to the circumstances really necessary?

...And now we got people being banned left and right, half the mods are gone and we got this 20 page fucking thread that's nothing but bad blood....

To be honest It looks like this is sending the forum down the tubes, but there seems to be too much bad blood at this point for anything to be done about it.

shuoldnt this be locked already... 20 pages long for what? a big arguement

People like RedStorm and a few others are just kids who're trying to destroy this community. Just ignore them if u want to prevent this. Banning them is not the right thing to do, because they'll get what they want. Moderators: Just leave them alone. They'll stop sooner or later.

This thread is just another spamming thread for me. Nothing more. mad.gif

I wont lock this thread since the issue has not yet been resolved. So, yes I'm open to your opinions and thoughts, but PLEASE try to keep things a little bit more constructive (Nordin, Stealth Eagle and Redstorm).

Ok, here's the deal:

We'll lay this whole issue out out step by step, sticking to facts and not resorting to flaming/spamming/fingerpointing/whatever. This goes for both parties, including me tounge.gif Any flaming, insulting or useless posts will be deleted. If you have nothing usefull to add, please keep this thread a bit organised and dont post.

Then we will look at it and give constructive thoughts on what actions should be taken (not banning for a change), and after that, all persons involved can have a good chat about it and work out possible means of peacefull co-existance.

So, I'll start here with my side of the story...

BlackOp has been around on the forums for a long time. Good friends with the likes of RedStorm, Stealth Eagle, Hamster, Nordin, etc, he likes to post alot of O/T stuff. Nothing wrong there IMO, if you can keep those posts in the O/T forum and leave out any insulting/racist/etc remarks.

When the OFPN forums merged with the Official forums, the new mods put down some rules on what would be accepted and what not. We cleared the forums of the racist and country-bashing posts and put some limitations on the ammount of "pointless spamming" (1 or 2 word replies just to spam a thread to death).

This is what Black Op, Stealth Eagle, Hamster, Nordin, etc didnt like. They were used to being able to post spam replies whenever they wanted, no matter how irritating it was to other forum visitors (and believe me, irritating it is).

Unfortunately, us mods probably havent been too clear about this issue, and thus the misunderstanding led to alot of angry reactions from you about deleted and locked posts/threads.

Now this is where the so-called "moderator hating" began. You select group of spammers started to complain about the strickt rules, and when we said we would lock threads being spammed to death and reset postcounts of those that kept on doing so, the complaints started to turn into insulting threads.

This is where I'd like you folks to take note. We've been called names quite a bit and accused of rather weird things over time, but we've always ignored such remarks and moved on. In Black Op's case, he really knew how to work the mods on their nerves....always picking on everything we did, he started to really annoy me. If he would've sticked to the lil degrading remarks and stuff, I would've just read past his posts.

However, making a post saying "This forum is moderated by racists" and starting to flame one of the mods just because he made some jokes like 99% of the world population does.....sorry, but even us mods are human beings with a soul and a sense of dignity. This post simply would've been locked and joked about if it was all Black Op ever said to us, but add it to his extensive history of mod bashing, and you really crossed my line of what's acceptable.

Maybe the fact that we have 3 moderators resigning (most of which are adults) says something about how personal you can get making such a post.

Black Op had NO right to try and bash ANYONE on this forum like that. But because of my forgiving nature, I'm willing to talk this over with him together with Hilandor and KingBeast and see if him and I can apologise for our behaviour to eachother. Yes I to am to blaim for handling this situation in a not-so tactfull way, but I still think it is BlackOp who should apologise first for his actions.

If BlackOp wants to talk this out let me know by PM (using Stealt's account) or email. I'm hopefull of finding a mature way of handling this situation.

Added: On a side note, the mod team will be having a meeting on the issue of spam posts, on what will be accepted, and what not. Untill we come up with a set of rules everyone can agree on, I would like to ask you all to try and keep the forum a bit tidy and dont try to spam threads to death. If you want to have a conversation using less than one decent paragraph with a useful remark, please use ICQ or MSN.

</span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Quote </td></tr><tr><td id="QUOTE">To be honest It looks like this is sending the forum down the tubes, but there seems to be too much bad blood at this point for anything to be done about it. <span id='postcolor'>

Very simple solution:

1] All mods that have resigned withdraw their resignation.

2] Black Op is unbanned

3] Mods delete this and related threads.

4] Anybody who mentions these events gets banned

Both Hil & King have apologised for their jokes and agreed that they were bad taste. They have also assured us that they are not racists and so on. So we can say that this episode is finito.

my little story

well, first I've never tried to bash any of the moderators, and second (and last), I think it's rather unreasonable that Black op gets banned for just giving his opninion about a certain matter, if he gets banned, I should be banned too, because I knew that he was going to post it. In fact, before he posted it, he asked me if he should really post it. He was afraid that he might offend the moderators, I said he could. So actually you could blame me for all the trouble that have started.

</span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Quote (Sith @ Mar. 26 2002,20:44)</td></tr><tr><td id="QUOTE">I wont lock this thread since the issue has not yet been resolved. So, yes I'm open to your opinions and thoughts, but PLEASE try to keep things a little bit more constructive (Nordin, Stealth Eagle and Redstorm).

Ok, here's the deal:

We'll lay this whole issue out out step by step, sticking to facts and not resorting to flaming/spamming/fingerpointing/whatever. This goes for both parties, including me tounge.gif Any flaming, insulting or useless posts will be deleted. If you have nothing usefull to add, please keep this thread a bit organised and dont post.

Then we will look at it and give constructive thoughts on what actions should be taken (not banning for a change), and after that, all persons involved can have a good chat about it and work out possible means of peacefull co-existance.

So, I'll start here with my side of the story...

BlackOp has been around on the forums for a long time. Good friends with the likes of RedStorm, Stealth Eagle, Hamster, Nordin, etc, he likes to post alot of O/T stuff. Nothing wrong there IMO, if you can keep those posts in the O/T forum and leave out any insulting/racist/etc remarks.

When the OFPN forums merged with the Official forums, the new mods put down some rules on what would be accepted and what not. We cleared the forums of the racist and country-bashing posts and put some limitations on the ammount of "pointless spamming" (1 or 2 word replies just to spam a thread to death).

This is what Black Op, Stealth Eagle, Hamster, Nordin, etc didnt like. They were used to being able to post spam replies whenever they wanted, no matter how irritating it was to other forum visitors (and believe me, irritating it is).

Unfortunately, us mods probably havent been too clear about this issue, and thus the misunderstanding led to alot of angry reactions from you about deleted and locked posts/threads.

Now this is where the so-called "moderator hating" began. You select group of spammers started to complain about the strickt rules, and when we said we would lock threads being spammed to death and reset postcounts of those that kept on doing so, the complaints started to turn into insulting threads.

This is where I'd like you folks to take note. We've been called names quite a bit and accused of rather weird things over time, but we've always ignored such remarks and moved on. In Black Op's case, he really knew how to work the mods on their nerves....always picking on everything we did, he started to really annoy me. If he would've sticked to the lil degrading remarks and stuff, I would've just read past his posts.

However, making a post saying "This forum is moderated by racists" and starting to flame one of the mods just because he made some jokes like 99% of the world population does.....sorry, but even us mods are human beings with a soul and a sense of dignity. This post simply would've been locked and joked about if it was all Black Op ever said to us, but add it to his extensive history of mod bashing, and you really crossed my line of what's acceptable.

Maybe the fact that we have 3 moderators resigning (most of which are adults) says something about how personal you can get making such a post.

Black Op had NO right to try and bash ANYONE on this forum like that. But because of my forgiving nature, I'm willing to talk this over with him together with Hilandor and KingBeast and see if him and I can apologise for our behaviour to eachother. Yes I to am to blaim for handling this situation in a not-so tactfull way, but I still think it is BlackOp who should apologise first for his actions.

If BlackOp wants to talk this out let me know by PM (using Stealt's account) or email. I'm hopefull of finding a mature way of handling this situation.

Added: On a side note, the mod team will be having a meeting on the issue of spam posts, on what will be accepted, and what not. Untill we come up with a set of rules everyone can agree on, I would like to ask you all to try and keep the forum a bit tidy and dont try to spam threads to death. If you want to have a conversation using less than one decent paragraph with a useful remark, please use ICQ or MSN.<span id='postcolor'>

Do you have MSN? Black op and me are both online at the moment, we could sort things out there.

Can you post the MSN conversation you guys are gonna have just like black op did. Cos it will be an intresting read. smile.gif