Sign in to follow this  
nordin dk

Incredible

Armourdave resigned, basically hes had enough.

ive resigned, because I feel this has gotten way out of hand, and I dont want to moderate a board where the members have no faith in me.

Though thankyou for your comment on me Stealth Eagle.

Stealth Eagle is Black Op, although youll probably edit your post now wink.gif

</span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Quote (Stealth Eagle @ Mar. 26 2002,17:31)</td></tr><tr><td id="QUOTE">we need moderators but not racist/offensive mods

they actions of certain mods last night and today have shown they are quite unfit to be moderators<span id='postcolor'>

and who are u to decide pal

and u shouldnt be on here ur banned biggrin.gif

</span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Quote (Stealth Eagle @ Mar. 26 2002,18:31)</td></tr><tr><td id="QUOTE">we need moderators but not racist/offensive mods<span id='postcolor'>

I wouldnt care even if the moderators would be satan worshipping, rasistic anarcist nudist trisexual three-headed nazis as long as they would do their moderating work here as they are expected to. And I havent seen the current moderators do anything bad in here so I dont see any reason to replace them.

Good comments are always welcome. Though thats the only one I ever got from anyone on this forum tounge.gif

</span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Quote (Stealth Eagle @ Mar. 26 2002,16:25)</td></tr><tr><td id="QUOTE">the only mods who should be allowed to mod this forum are placebo and kingbeast<span id='postcolor'>

Who are you to decide who moderates this forum and who doesn't?

Aside from the events instigated by your "racism" post every mod on this forum has done a very good job IMO, they give of their free time tirelessly, doing something which I strongly believe is a great service and of great benefit to this community.

Hilandor, KingBeast and ArmourDave were good mods, I don't recall anyone having problems with them and the way they did their jobs (other than the situation between you, Monkey Lib and Dave).

I find it incredible that you keep bringing up Monkey Lib and the fact he was or wasn't banned from here because of his actions in IRC, you seem to deliberately ignore the fact prior to that he had his posting rights removed for stupid & immature behaviour, but each time we gave him another chance, then after he was banned by Dave I gave him yet another chance, a week later I come onto the forums to find he's gone out of his way to spam a load of old dead topics back to the top of the forum, causing yet more work for me, so rightly I decided enough was enough and banned him permanently, yet you keep throwing him up as if he's some deeply wronged bastion of virtue.

The plain and simple fact is we're now three mods down, so all the moderating is back on the shoulders of Dna, Sith and myself, so thank you for that.

oh well, you could always make me a mod tounge.gif

and i am not saying monkey was wrongfully banned, i agree he should have been banned, but he was banned by dave for something he did on irc, that was the point i was making

And the point I'm making is that if we were such bad mods as you're trying to make out then he would have been banned a long long long time before without any second chances.

i never got any chances tounge.gif

</span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Quote (Damage Inc @ Mar. 26 2002,16:52)</td></tr><tr><td id="QUOTE">Why Monkey etc. was banned<span id='postcolor'>

Incorrect.

LOL correct then smile.gif

Not that that was the first time he was banned either, that one kind fell somewhere in the middle of his chances.

will me ever be allowed back as black op sad.gif?

You know what, that really is the least of my priorities right now, the only things that concern me are that I have 5 college assignments to do and moderating this forum with only 3 mods left.

what if i take care of the assignments and modding? sad.gif

roflmao the day ur a mod is the day i hand my opflash into charity shop biggrin.gif

see you at the charity shop tounge.gif

*starts pretending to mod the forum*

</span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Quote (Damage Inc @ Mar. 26 2002,17:15)</td></tr><tr><td id="QUOTE">What about me? smile.gif  wink.gif<span id='postcolor'>

Behave or I'll have to reset your post count wink.gif

u seem a reasonable guy damage unlike others i know

il never forget the devious backhandedness that blackop showed by posting the jokes on this forum.

Now i got to sit for 18 hours a day playin cs

Make all users moderators so one one will be whining about how evil the mods are tounge.gif And then we can have the "who deletes this post first" competitions, maybe even "who deletes all posts in this forum first". ok sorry going offtopic tounge.gif

i could of course be a mod as well if you're offering, maybe just a temporary position which'll allow me to get rid of certain enemies tounge.gif

i say unban black op cos sith was being a arse to him and he probably got frustrated at this - and got banned. Now his biggest enemy mods are gone now anyway he probably won't cause anymore trouble or start anymore revolutions.

i say hes banned and thats the way it should stay and i hope sith also keeps him banned