Sign in to follow this  
nordin dk

Incredible

</span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Quote (theavonlady @ Mar. 26 2002,10:19)</td></tr><tr><td id="QUOTE">Sorry for mothering.<span id='postcolor'>

wwwaaaaaaaahhhhh!!!! me want cookies!!! waaaaahh!!

now as i remember..i was in a lot greater risk than expected when calling placebo anti-finnish on some thread..hrrrmmmm

</span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Quote (RalphWiggum @ Mar. 26 2002,11:35)</td></tr><tr><td id="QUOTE"></span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Quote (theavonlady @ Mar. 26 2002,10:19)</td></tr><tr><td id="QUOTE">Sorry for mothering.<span id='postcolor'>

wwwaaaaaaaahhhhh!!!! me want cookies!!! waaaaahh!!<span id='postcolor'>

Ralph Wiggum! How many times do I have to tell you that there'll be no cookies till you finish you beer! mad.gif

mmbrown.jpg

And thanks to Avon Lady we all lived happily ever after. End off discussion, topic closed, the end, fin, einde verhaal.

Uhm, not satisfying. I'm sorry Gorgi.

Sith, if you cannot "tolerate" critisism, then you shouldn't be doing this, I'm sorry. It's part of the blessing of being empowered. It's a two-edged sword my friend.

Even in something as insignificant as an internet Forum.

"Attack the mod team" - what are you talking about? It's not like he called you a prick or something, now is it?

</span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Quote (Joe Porta @ Mar. 26 2002,14:08)</td></tr><tr><td id="QUOTE">So does anyone want to hear some good Irish jokes?  biggrin.gif<span id='postcolor'>

I can't resist (BTW, I've got more Irish in me blood than ye know):

Patty, the pub owner, tells his old friend Mike, "These are hard times for me, Mike. Business is really bad. I'm thinkin' of closin' down the puub and openin' up a brothel".

"Patty, don't be a fool!", says Mike. "If you can't earn a livin' sellin' beer, how ya gonna make ends meet sellin' soup?!"

I think that joke would have been fun if i knew what brothel meant, WAIT I'VE GOT A DICTONARY

Ahh, that what it mean, but i still don't think it's funny, would somebody plz cut that out in cardboard for me

broth=thick soup

brothel=not a soupshop, but a whorehouse

smile.gif

There you go

</span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Quote (Stealt Eagle @ Mar. 26 2002,14:23)</td></tr><tr><td id="QUOTE">Well, the joke is still just too logical to be funny for me<span id='postcolor'>

I'm sorry. I had the SKILL slider set all the way to the right. tounge.gif

</span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Quote (Stealt Eagle @ Mar. 26 2002,14:19)</td></tr><tr><td id="QUOTE">would somebody plz cut that out in cardboard for me<span id='postcolor'>

Here, hold this.

html_for_food.jpg

Q. What is Irish diplomacy?

A. It's the ability to tell a man to go to hell.

So that he will look forward to making the trip.

Q. What does an Irishman get after eating Italian food?

A. Gaelic breath.

Q. What is Irish and stays out all night ?

A. Patty O'Furniture

Q. What's gross ignorance?

A. One hundred and forty-four Irishmen.

Q. Did you hear about the Irishman born with two left feet?

A. He went out one day to buy some Flip Flips...

Q. Did you hear about the Irishman who was tap dancing? A. He broke his ankle when he fell into the sink. Q. How do you identify an Irish helicopter?

A. It has ejector seats.

Q. Did you hear about the Irish attempt on Mt. Everest?

A. They ran out of scaffolding.

Q. But what about the Frenchman and the Irishman who both jumped off the Eiffel Tower?

A. The Frenchman got killed, and the Irishman got lost.

Q. Did you hear about the Irish newlyweds who sat up all night on their honeymoon waiting for their sexual relations to arrive?

Q. Perhaps you've heard about the Irish abortion clinic?

A. It has a 12 month waiting list.

Q. Did you hear about the Irishmen who were asked to be a Jehovah witness ?

A. They refused because they had not seen the accident.

Q. What happened to the Irish Sea Scouts?

A. Their tent sank.

Q. How can you identify an Irish pirate?

A. He's the one with patches over both eyes.

Q. Whats the difference between an Irish wedding and an Irish wake?

A. One less Drunk

Q. Why is the wheelbarrow the world's greatest invention?

A. Because it taught the Irish to walk upright.

Q. What do you call an Irishman who has 1,500 girlfriends?

A. A shepherd!

</span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Quote (Joe Porta @ Mar. 26 2002,13:36)</td></tr><tr><td id="QUOTE">Q. How do you identify an Irish helicopter?

A. It has ejector seats.<span id='postcolor'>

LOLOLOL, that's gonna make a bloodbath

Why don't we just have a trial,with an 12 person jury,6 mods,6 forums people.   smile.gif  ........Anyways,i just kinda skip along reading.But if he did it in irc,why should he get ban on the forums ? Anyways,i think if someone does something wrong on the forums they should suspend them,not ban them.Sooo they will learn.

edit-- Wen you suspend them give them 1 strike.If they do it again give him 2 strikes.If he does it again give him 3 strikes,and he's out.Like a 3-strike rule in baseball. smile.gif

</span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Quote (Stealt Eagle @ Mar. 26 2002,14:02)</td></tr><tr><td id="QUOTE">bah, boring american sport. Make a jury of 6 BIS members, tat could be cool<span id='postcolor'>

Yeah i know.But it would be a better rule,other than just get on the forums one day and say "What happen to that Blank(fill name in here),Did he get ban ?"

</span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Quote (Stealt Eagle @ Mar. 26 2002,13:57)</td></tr><tr><td id="QUOTE"></span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Quote (Joe Porta @ Mar. 26 2002,13:36)</td></tr><tr><td id="QUOTE">Q. How do you identify an Irish helicopter?

LOLOLOL, that's gonna make a bloodbath<span id='postcolor'>

Some helicopters do have ejector seats. Like the French Tigre.

First the rotor blades come off, and next the entire cockpit which lands with two parachutes.

</span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Quote (foxer @ Mar. 26 2002,14:04)</td></tr><tr><td id="QUOTE">wow.gif2--></span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Quote (Stealt Eagle @ Mar. 26 2002,14wow.gif2)</td></tr><tr><td id="QUOTE">bah, boring american sport. Make a jury of 6 BIS members, tat could be cool<span id='postcolor'>

Yeah  i know.But it would be a better rule,other than just get on the forums one day and say "What happen to that Blank(fill name in here),Did he get ban ?"<span id='postcolor'>

Well, we could make a poll... hmm why not

</span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Quote (denoir @ Mar. 26 2002,14:23)</td></tr><tr><td id="QUOTE">wow.gif4--></span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Quote (foxer @ Mar. 26 2002,14wow.gif4)</td></tr><tr><td id="QUOTE"></span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Quote (Stealt Eagle @ Mar. 26 2002,14<!--emo&wow.gif)</td></tr><tr><td id="QUOTE">bah, boring american sport. Make a jury of 6 BIS members, tat could be cool<span id='postcolor'>

Yeah  i know.But it would be a better rule,other than just get on the forums one day and say "What happen to that Blank(fill name in here),Did he get ban ?"<span id='postcolor'>

Well, we could make a poll... hmm why not<span id='postcolor'>

can't do that, some will probably go in and erase their cookies from their first voting and vote again

</span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Quote (Gorgi Knootewoot @ Mar. 26 2002,14:12)</td></tr><tr><td id="QUOTE"></span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Quote (Stealt Eagle @ Mar. 26 2002,13:57)</td></tr><tr><td id="QUOTE"></span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Quote (Joe Porta @ Mar. 26 2002,13:36)</td></tr><tr><td id="QUOTE">Q. How do you identify an Irish helicopter?

LOLOLOL, that's gonna make a bloodbath<span id='postcolor'>

Some helicopters do have ejector seats. Like the French Tigre.

First the rotor blades come off, and next the entire cockpit which lands with two parachutes.<span id='postcolor'>

Some russian helecopters have ejector seats too, notably the KA-50 Hokum. The rotor blades are detached via small charges in the base of the blades that blow them off, then the ejector seats fire.

Dammit Dammage Inc beat me to it!

</span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Quote </td></tr><tr><td id="QUOTE">3.is OFPN a private network?

->this is question that every law-related agencies are still tackling with. OFPN is run by AndOne, but it is accessible to everyone who wants too. thus the public aspect does exist. however, it is also true that it mainly consists of closely knitted fellows, thus making a very private gathering. but just becuase it is private gathering, it doesn't mean that they can say whatever they want and then ask for privacy. the public aspect exists, thus cannot conclude that it's exclusivly pertaining to private groups.<span id='postcolor'>

For christs sake get your facts straight before blabbing like you know EVERYTHING.

OFPN has NOTHING to do with our IRC channel. Absolutely NOTHING. Andone has NOTHING to do with OFPN. The are completely seperate entities and anything that happens there is only the business of who is present in that channel at that time. As far as I'm concerned the incident has NOTHING to do with the way hilandor/kingbeast moderate or how they behave. AndOne owns the channel, Sith/DnA/Seventh own OFPN and I haven't seen either of them in the channel in months.

Most of the channel goers have known each other ALOT longer than they've been apart of OFPN and many of them have known each other LONGER than OFPN has been around. If you cant understand then I dont know what to say. In reality only about 3 out of 30, 40 regular channel members have anything to do with OFPN. Critisizing someones actions on a forum for saying something on IRC is like a work 'friend' recording you saying something about an attractive lady at work and then playing it to your wife!