Sign in to follow this  
Andy455

Help with Fuel Station class name

Hi there, I am making a mission where you are a small team in a larger army going to destroy key assets Elektrozavodsk. I would like the team to destroy the fuel tanks at 095133 but I cannot seem to find the name used for the object. Detecting whether or not a building is not a problem usually as I use this to detect it with a Game Logic 'houseDetector':

!alive nearestObject [houseDetector, "House"];

But obviosly that doesnt work, my problem is that I have tried many variants of 'Fuel Station' such as Fuel_Station, fuelstation etc.

I have also tried to use the ID instead of "House" and that still doesnt work, nor does the "Land_A_FuelStation_Build" or "Land_A_FuelStation_Shed" from the classname list.

Can anybody point me in the right direction? and if I am doing horribly wrong then point out what I did :P

Well thanks in advance

Place a gamelogic close to the object in question, the closer the better. Make sure the objectIDs are displayed on the map.

Now in the gamelogics init line type:

ID1234=position this nearestObject 1234

where 1234 is the number of the objectID. Also give the gamelogic the same name (in this example ID1234).

Now you can check if the object has been destroyed by using a trigger with the condition:

!alive ID1234

Ok thanks i'll try that now, thanks for the quick answer as well :)

EDIT: Awesome, worked perfectly thanks a LOT :)

Edited by Andy455