Sign in to follow this  
Rahul

Indian army

What do you think about Indian Army?  

31 members have voted

1. 1. What do you think about Indian Army?

• Extraordinary
    • Average
    • Bad

my country woman now fighting against terrorists.

taking guard agianst world most dangerous terrorist.

now woman also joining the fight agains terror.

http://www.hindustantimes.com/india/All-women-BSF-battalion-to-man-India-Pak-border/453013/H1-Article1-452876.aspx

i think my country country army can better tackle with terrorist.

as we fought in kargil all know.which is the most bloody battle of asia region

Edited by Rahul
re

Yes kargil war as all know wrost,in it 3000 pakistan and 500 indian soldiers i know.indian army have less technique weapon but they fought hard.my country soldiers are also extraoridinary man.army always brave remember of each country.

-Brilliant

-Average

-Extraordinary

I just really like the poll options. We should be friends.

Voted extraordinary and will now light a candle for our ex forum member Reblman :)

I daily see chinese and indian soldier patrolling there area.in recent time chinese activity increase in area.i am afraid of all this god.

Best poll options ever, no doubt. Closed the poll as it makes no sense at all - the only opinion is positive in 3 different forms.

I may also remind that this is about the glorious indian army, and not about politics. For this we have a bunch of threads already.

as we fought in kargil all know.which is the most bloody battle of asia region
What on Earth are you talking about?

Namaste. How about posting up some indian food recipes instead ? :)

Sudayev as i did't know the indian language.but namaste word i know very well.our and indian food almost same.

What on Earth are you talking about?

hey from where are you.did you read or watch tv,newspaper.

Sudayev and riffleman dont be oversmart,if have no view about indian army dont rply.i have indian heart.

---------- Post added at 02:51 PM ---------- Previous post was at 02:39 PM ----------

One thing is clear due to USA support to pakistan my country many solders lose there life(1965,1971).every equipment is provided by USA .

Take example of AHI,M60 tank.

What the mean of USA to provide finance and ammuniation for pak.i did not understand.

USA playing double game with india and pakistan.

NATO is fighting with taliban,the terrorist who are fighting not have any family,if any terrorist kill any NATO soldier he receive big award from his leader.

At last there is need of change in people thinking if it is not possible NATO can never won from taliban.in that region people born to fight against west and die against west.they feel very honour by killing west people.

Sudayev and riffleman dont be oversmart,if have no view about indian army dont rply.i have indian heart.

Well, you're going to have a severe lack of interest in this thread then if that's how it's meant to be. Not many people from India play OFP/ArmA/ArmA II as far as I am aware.

One thing is clear due to USA support to pakistan my country many solders lose there life(1965,1971).every equipment is provided by USA .

Take example of AHI,M60 tank.

What the mean of USA to provide finance and ammuniation for pak.i did not understand.

USA playing double game with india and pakistan.

Hm, well, could it be that Osama bin Ladin is suspected to be in hiding within Pakistan? The US would be providing money and weapons to the Pakistani military in order for them to combat the Taliban in their country, as Pakistan has denied the US entry into their country for a long time now, as far as I know.

As far as I know, in the 60s and 70s, the US wasn't doing this. So I doubt they were the reason that Indian soldiers lost their lives in those two dates you pointed out. Nowadays, Pakistan is apparently fighting the Taliban, so the US is happy to give them money and weapons.

But, alas, this is not the appropriate thread for such discussion. Apologies to the moderators.

Sudayev as i did't know the indian language.but namaste word i know very well.our and indian food almost same.

Oh I have a few friends from India. They're good people. One of them is a chef. Next year (I hope), depending on my funds I'd like to discover this great country. Southern province interests me the most (Chennai, Puducherry, Goa). You can make a topic about India where we can discuss about all things Indian like lands, cuisine, people, tourism and such ;)

Sudayev go to wikipedia and read the story of those war in 1965 pakistan have M60 Tank.nowdays pakistan have cobra helicopter.

Sudayev go to wikipedia and read the story of those war in 1965 pakistan have M60 Tank.nowdays pakistan have cobra helicopter.
I'd wager that Pakistan buys American equipment for the same reason that India buys Russian equipment. No great mystery.

I daily watch indian and chinese soldier patrolling there region.

BUT from both side movement increase.it affect my business.

I guess a war will happen in future between india and china.

Have seen few footages of Pakistan troops where they train with live fire, some sort assault-course done by individual men. Guys running across mountain ranges and engaging targets as targets popped up. Seemed to be tough as terrain was what it was (rough mountain) and distance they needed to cross was long, and one was expected to run it thru only pausing for engaging targets. Guys seemed to be pretty fit like mountain folk usually are, moving fastly along steep cliff sides.

Ofcourse it's hard to draw any conclusions such as accuracy of shooting from that video as it lasted few minutes, but at least fitness level and ease of movement of men made impression to me.

war of mountain are hell of death.so indian looses many soldiers and kill almost 2 militant in kashmir daily as i read in newspaper from many years.when will this end Mr Rahul.

Poll edited, reset and reopened. :)

Those who voted already can't vote again.

No need to think,in future i am seeina a war between india and china.than we find indian army is what type.

I'd like pretty much every military to be represented in the game - more content is always good. Obviously that's not feasible though ;)

As one of the largest developing powers on the planet - and one which could potentially see major conflict - India wouldn't be a bad choice for a mod.

On the other hand though the large majority of India's equipment is of foreign design. As far as I can tell they have few "original" weapons or vehicles with some notable exceptions, but it might be a bit pointless when none of the equipment feels unique.

I'd prefer an Army with more unique weapons like the British, Germans, Chinese, etc.